• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Me when I realize the main thing I could do to fix my personal project’s problems is just bull**** the sprite problems away and only introduce the obligatory “I’m a pokemon now!” character at the very end.
Also maybe might possibly do Planeswalker shenanigans at the end of it all, maybe might

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
So I started playing three houses again and I'm really liking it. On Chapter 14 I think of Crimson Flower? All I'm wondering is what route I should tackle after this, cuz black eagles was my first. Thinking Golden Deer and maybe getting that dlc, but not sure yet
Choose Blue Lions if you want a more emotional story or pick Golden Deer for its emphasis on the lore.

D

Deleted member

This entire time I've been using a vastly inferior product; RPG Maker VX Ace is the version I need to be using, not MV.

Seriously, the amount of hurdles I've had to jump thru so far arahfdagjasdjglsdalgsjdlg

D

Deleted member

This entire time I've been using a vastly inferior product; RPG Maker VX Ace is the version I need to be using, not MV.

Seriously, the amount of hurdles I've had to jump thru so far arahfdagjasdjglsdalgsjdlg
I mean, this project hasn't been as much as a trainwreck design-wise so far, but the main hurdle is just getting anything of quality rather than garbage.

Doesn't help what I want to do adds a lot of sprite work; something I don't really understand as of right now.
I mean, I could just bull**** my way through(like just use pokemon sprites and go "oh noes! I'm too stong, so I can't use my TRUE form"" bull****) but considering I want this to be an arc based plot(aka every episode is directly related to the last) I can't put it off forever.

Also RPG Maker is bloody expensive, $70 bucks are you kidding me? I could buy multiple meta decks with that kinda cash(or at least for most card games, RIpepperonis Budget Buddyfight decks)

D

Deleted member

Was looking up ost I haven't listened to before to see what I could use, and I've found another banger boys

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I’m predicting a direct this Wednesday or Thursday. Feels about right now

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
How the frickity peck sticks are there no Byleth icons yet.
TFW a ****post I made involving a future where MkLeo wins EVO with Terry but we still only got Byleth's icon can't come true.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
How the frickity peck sticks are there no Byleth icons yet.
I'll wait until another boomer pick like Geno and if he gets a Day 1 then I will confirm whether or not it's a lack of time or evil bias :nifty: i have to /s

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
There's a one-shot Death Note manga chapter that just came out. I was concerned going into it, and wondering why it was even being made, but it was interesting, even if there's at least one panel that's absolutely terrifying in concept.

It did a good job with showing how society has changed since the original Death Note manga, and what else someone could do if they got the Death Note. Plus, Ryuk was entertaining as always.

Last edited:

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
There's a one-shot Death Note manga chapter that just came out. I was concerned going into it, and wondering why it was even being made, but it was interesting, even if there's at least one panel that's absolutely terrifying in concept.

It did a good job with showing how society has changed since the original Death Note manga, and what else someone could do if they got the Death Note. Plus, Ryuk was entertaining as always.
I saw the panel you're talking about.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870

Send me the link. I wanna read this ASAP.

D

Deleted member

By this point, I'm at my wits end, gonna ask reddit for help learning how to make good pixel art, because all the tutorials online don't really help me.
What could go wrong?

Knowing reddit, I'm gonna get downvoted to hell and I won't learn anything, but by this point I'm fine with that.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

I just looked it up and RPG Maker MV Ace has a way to make the battle system sideways view...

I CAN ALREADY SEE THE EDITING SHENANIGANS THIS MAY BE MY TICKET OUTTA THIS MESS
Sure it would look bad, but it's better than just a bunch of text and some animations playing occasionally.
Still have the problem of having to make sprites, but I wouldn't have to make them bloody top down, I can do them sideways, which is easy peasy for me(minus turning them into a sheet)

Also I can use battle ost and it would actually make sense lol

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585

you know you cant just say "this one panal" and not give a link

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Watch Sonic Adventure 1 and 2 get re-made for modern consoles, and they retain the whole “send a Chao to the VMU” aspect, but it’s with an app for mobile phones that has microtransactions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom