• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you the most tone-deaf tabletop RPG ever!!!

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Guh-Huzzah! Guh-Huzzah! @Taylor F Hey bud...um...yeah...I might’ve gotten a little carried away...
This is incredible dude! You don’t know how much I love this! The pose captures the character’s personality perfectly, the colors are spot on, and the expression is incredible too! The line art is fantastic as well. Line art has always been what I have the most trouble with, so it’s nice seeing one of my characters with cleaner line art. Thanks so much! You know, this is the third piece of fan art I have gotten for these guys, so I’ll probably keep a folder just in case I get more.

D

Deleted member

Thank you!

Years of practice and a lot of training, from self to classes to numerous drawing books.
Yeah, that’s what I figured. I’d love to get better at art myself, but my work is so bad that it’s really hard to keep motivated, frankly.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Gentlepanda Gentlepanda I picked up Bravely Default since your words eased my worries that it would be very similar to Octopath Traveler.

Will let you know some of my thoughts when I've made some progress in it.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
This is incredible dude! You don’t know how much I love this! The pose captures the character’s personality perfectly, the colors are spot on, and the expression is incredible too! The line art is fantastic as well. Line art has always been what I have the most trouble with, so it’s nice seeing one of my characters with cleaner line art. Thanks so much! You know, this is the third piece of fan art I have gotten for these guys, so I’ll probably keep a folder just in case I get more.
Thank you too dude! I’m really glad you like it! Actually my first time in a while I’ve worked with colored pencils, so I was a bit worried, but I really enjoyed drawing him, I can’t wait to see more stuff from you too dude.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Yeah, that’s what I figured. I’d love to get better at art myself, but my work is so bad that it’s really hard to keep motivated, frankly.
If you think you need help, look up some drawing guides, also try drawing some of your favorite characters and see how they work, I spent a lot of time drawing Spongebob over and over growing up.

D

Deleted member

Excuse me wtf, why thou
91F282B3-4464-4310-A75C-1ADE48BBCB15.png

I literally haven’t used Fanfiction in like 5 years lol, I didn’t even know they still sent automated emails lmao

also my fanfics are garbage, don’t read them. please.

ColietheGoalie

Smash Lord
Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you the most tone-deaf tabletop RPG ever!!!

What’s so tone-deaf about this?

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
D

Deleted member

By posting this (and including your Fanfiction.net username in the e-mail), you've made it so a ton of people are going to check out your Fanfiction.net account just to see just how garbage they are. There's a whole page on TV Tropes about that concept: https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/StreisandEffect
Well first of all that isn’t what I was going for, second my fanfiction account already appears if you just google my username anyway, so no point in hiding it, and thirdly pretty sure that’s not my account, that’s whoever followed me.
Do you want me to censor it? Because I can do that really quick.

Last edited by a moderator:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
So assuming an Direct happens this week. We should hear from it sometime today or tomorrow.

Hoping for Rare Replay or remasters of Kazooie and Tooie on the Switch.

ColietheGoalie

Smash Lord
Not only not getting the point of H.P. Lovecraft's work, but flagrantly announcing the fact they did so :yoshi:
“Tone-deaf” usually implies some kind of moral issue. They’re just putting a different spin on Lovecraft.

Sure, it’s totally counter to what it originally was, but it’s certainly a widespread enough mythos to allow for new interpretations, no? Stuff like Pulp Cthulhu already exists in the RPG community.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
So assuming an Direct happens this week. We should hear from it sometime today or tomorrow.

Hoping for Rare Replay or remasters of Kazooie and Tooie on the Switch.
Would love that. Would be an amazing birthday present if it happened. But I have a sinking feeling that banjo remasters would be announced first at an Xbox conference and then later would be announced for Switch.

D

Deleted member

Why is the japanese intro of Transformers Animated such an outstanding bop 30 seconds into the song?

This legit sounds like something you would hear on the best fighting game ever.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Why is the japanese intro of Transformers Animated such an outstanding bop 30 seconds into the song?

This legit sounds like something you would hear on the best fighting game ever.
A bop you say? Well, I got a bop for you too! :p

D

Deleted member

Well, happy birthda-

Oh.

but seriously, happy birthday and cheer up a bit
Yeah, my birthday last year started kinda bad but by the evening the day became really awesome!

More so since I spent a lot of the time out of home and I could enjoy the fresh air.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Is there anything funnier than a commercial that has a child or dog that is deathly sick, so you gain sympathy for them, thinking the commercial is for like a houspital, tech, or reshearch orginization, and then is ends up being like, a ****ing Target ad.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Is there anything funnier than a commercial that has a child or dog that is deathly sick, so you gain sympathy for them, thinking the commercial is for like a houspital, tech, or reshearch orginization, and then is ends up being like, a ****ing Target ad.
I enjoy the really deep and philosophical commercials that turn out to be advertisements for cars.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Today is the day I always feel the most alone. I don’t have friends or family with me to celebrate. I get texts and cards. That’s it. Nobody around me says anything to my face, because nobody knows me.
Well, at least you have us to say happy birthday to you. Sure, we're not there with you in real life, but we can all still wish you a happy birthday, regardless.

Sestetz

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Sestetz
Switch FC
SW-8244-4802-5322
So I started playing three houses again and I'm really liking it. On Chapter 14 I think of Crimson Flower? All I'm wondering is what route I should tackle after this, cuz black eagles was my first. Thinking Golden Deer and maybe getting that dlc, but not sure yet

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
"What would you do if there was a child right in front of you?"

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Today is the day I always feel the most alone. I don’t have friends or family with me to celebrate. I get texts and cards. That’s it. Nobody around me says anything to my face, because nobody knows me.
Awww don't feel that Snake. You do have people here to celebrate your birthday with. Its all of us here. You're not alone at all.

Best of wishes. If I could get you a gift I definitely would. Even then you already have a gift. Friends like us whose here for you. :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom