• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

But yeah, besides that it just has been a really average day for me when it comes to staying at home with a cold.

Nothing bad has really happened, but neither anything super worthy and cool to share.

Just a quiet day.

Shroob

Sup?
Dog is ill

Didn't get any sleep

Neck and headaches up the wazoo

****ing Guild Wars in Granblue rn

Can the spirit event just come early

Noipoi

Howdy!
aight i'm boutta be gone for a while, once I’m over my cold (which should be in a few days) I’m gonna really start getting my **** together. And that means no distractions! But I figured i'd just show off my predictions for the next pass before I go. I got two outta five right last time, i'm bound to get some right this time.

1B1D5E2B-E3B9-42A5-BCCB-E353BD9901E2.png

Crash is a gut feeling. A feeling I got wrong the last time around, but screw it. I'm committed to this prediction, and i'll keep predicting it till i'm right.

Travis i'm not 100% on, but i'm gonna roll with it.

Rillaboom is more like a stand in for any Galar Pokemon, really. Sw/Sh sold gangbusters, is about to get two huge dlc updates, it’d make sense. "b-b-but what about the spirit event- it doesn't ****in matter. I'm not saying it's a guarantee, but if Nintendo wants it it'll happen. A couple PNGs be damned. None of those spirits were Pokemon that would be playable anyway, unlike Astral Chain and RE. And there’s like 75 other Pokémon that could be spirits too. Anyway uhhhhhh....Baboom win.

Geno is a stretch, but I believe one of the characters will pull a Banjo and be a longtime fan request finally made real. It may be Geno's time to shine. "B--b-but what about his spiri- it doesn't ****in matter. If Sakurai wants it it'll happen, a PNG be damned. But will Square allow it? Hmmm...

Lloyd. Now I know Lloyd has fans, is a Namco character, would be unique and all that stuff. I'm not saying he'd be bad or unoriginal or anything, but i'm gonna be completely honest. I put him here as a stand in for an anime swordsmen. I don’t even mean it as an insult, I’m positive there’s gonna be at least one anime swordsmen, but I don’t know who. I immediately thought of Lloyd, so he’s standing in for all you sword wielding twinks out there. Lloyd does have a good shot by himself though, in my opinion.

And finally I think we'll get another Microsoft Character. That's right I don't think Banjo was the end, either Master Chief or Mr. Minecraft. Or Voodoo Vince or something idk.

I considered putting that Yuri guy from the Three Houses dlc here, but I figured they wouldn't put two Three Houses characters in each dlc. I am 100% prepared to be wrong. I also considered Rayman, Dante and Sora. I think Sora will be stuck in the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, but maybe Rayman or Dante will have their times to shine.

Kinda considered a Danganronpa character as an “out there” choice but that’s just me pipe dreaming haha.

I also think Hat Kid, Hollow Knight, and maybe Freddy will get Mii costumes.

And I know some of you will have arguments about Travis or Geno or the Pokemon. I'd like to respectfully ask you to shut that **** up and save it for someone who cares. I ain't here to argue, just sharing some ideas. I'm more than prepared for most of these to be wrong, the only ones I think will actually happen are the Pokemon (Maybe Urshifu to promote the dlc?) and Crash. Maybe Travis too.

I might be back when I have something to be proud of in my life and I’m not a ****in loser anymore. Thanks for reading, see you poopyheads later.

BDFF7664-840C-448B-9F1E-D66C71317A8D.gif

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
I love dogs so that's a good start haha

I have some provisions to be ready and make sure I get started on the right foot: I have one chew toy, multiple bowls for food and water, a brush, shedding-reducing shampoo that also has aloe that will soothe the dog's skin, a leash, and a collar.

Things I still need to get are: the dog itself, a dog bed, treats, food, a gate, and potentially other things that I'm not remembering atm.
I take its the golden retriever you're looking to get since I recall you mentioned that's your favorite dog?

Good luck! Everyone needs an companion. :)

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

aight i'm boutta be gone for a while, once I’m over my cold (which should be in a few days) I’m gonna really start getting my **** together. And that means no distractions! But I figured i'd just show off my predictions for the next pass before I go. I got two outta five right last time, i'm bound to get some right this time.

View attachment 259385

Crash is a gut feeling. A feeling I got wrong the last time around, but screw it. I'm committed to this prediction, and i'll keep predicting it till i'm right.

Rillaboom is more like a stand in for any Galar Pokemon, really. Sw/Sh sold gangbusters, is about to get two huge dlc updates, it’d make sense. "b-b-but what about the spirit event- it doesn't ****in matter. I'm not saying it's a guarantee, but if Nintendo wants it it'll happen. A couple PNGs be damned. None of those spirits were Pokemon that would be playable anyway, unlike Astral Chain and RE. And there’s like 75 other Pokémon that could be spirits too. Anyway uhhhhhh....Baboom win.

Geno is a stretch, but I believe one of the characters will pull a Banjo and be a longtime fan request finally made real. It may be Geno's time to shine. "B--b-but what about his spiri- it doesn't ****in matter. If Sakurai wants it it'll happen, a PNG be damned. But will Square allow it? Hmmm...

Lloyd. Now I know Lloyd has fans, is a Namco character, would be unique and all that stuff. I'm not saying he'd be bad or unoriginal or anything, but i'm gonna be completely honest. I put him here as a stand in for an anime swordsmen. I don’t even mean it as an insult, I’m positive there’s gonna be at least one anime swordsmen, but I don’t know who. I immediately thought of Lloyd, so he’s standing in for all you sword wielding twinks out there. Lloyd does have a good shot by himself though, in my opinion.

And finally I think we'll get another Microsoft Character. That's right I don't think Banjo was the end, either Master Chief or Mr. Minecraft. Or Voodoo Vince or something idk.

I considered putting that Yuri guy from the Three Houses dlc here, but I figured they wouldn't put two Three Houses characters in each dlc. I am 100% prepared to be wrong. I also considered Rayman, Dante and Sora. I think Sora will be stuck in the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, but maybe Rayman or Dante will have their times to shine.

Kinda considered a Danganronpa character as an “out there” choice but that’s just me pipe dreaming haha.

And I know some of you will have arguments about Travis or Geno or the Pokemon. I'd like to respectfully ask you to shut that **** up and save it for someone who cares. I ain't here to argue, just sharing some ideas. I'm more than prepared for most of these to be wrong, the only ones I think will actually happen are the Pokemon (Maybe Urshifu to promote the dlc?) and Crash. Maybe Travis too.

I might be back when I have something to be proud of in my life and I’m not a ****in loser anymore. Thanks for reading, see you poopyheads later.

View attachment 259391
I am gonna do the same thing, too. I shall miss you. :yoshi:

D

Deleted member

But yeah, besides that it just has been a really average day for me when it comes to staying at home with a cold.

Nothing bad has really happened, but neither anything super worthy and cool to share.

Just a quiet day.
Honestly, nothing really interesting happened today.
Just an average day for me.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
I don't know why even if the MandyCan leak isn't true. Crash is like the only character I'm pretty confident in getting into the game. Just a feeling of mine I guess...
Dog is ill

Didn't get any sleep

Neck and headaches up the wazoo

****ing Guild Wars in Granblue rn

Can the spirit event just come early
Hope you and your dog gets well. Best wishes.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

View attachment 259385

View attachment 259391
bruh your the most un-loser person ive met

get the **** back here

But seriously, you know that's not true.

Noipoi

Howdy!
bruh your the most un-loser person ive met

get the **** back here

But seriously, you know that's not true.
I’m just talkin ****. I’m sick of sitting on my ass all the time, I’m gonna get out and do something.

Learn to drive, get a job, maybe start that YouTube channel I’ve been thinking of...

Last edited:

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
I drew my Bubble Guppies reject.
1579823458400.png

He's actually a character I made a few days ago named Oliver, but I'm still gonna call him my Bubble Guppies reject.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
I drew my Bubble Guppies reject.
View attachment 259396
He's actually a character I made a few days ago named Oliver, but I'm still gonna call him my Bubble Guppies reject.
Nice job dude! I wonder if you could have the white stripe be the connection between the mer half and the boy half.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946

View attachment 259385

View attachment 259391
Well I can safely say you have the objectively best fighter pass mock up in this thread, congrats!
ok but why
Because memes and nostalgia

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113
shoot I still gotta post my pass 2 prediction. I was debating on doomguy and someone else but now I guess I don't have to so uh..oof.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113
But anyway don't get me wrong I liked Johnny Test when I was a little kid but didn't the show just end like five years ago? lol Where's the teen titans season 6 everyone's been askin for?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom