• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

MilkCalf

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
2739-5061-8025
So I've played World of light recently and damn there's a lot of spirit battles. They are everywhere. And I have like no idea which I need for what. Also heck Pauline. I can't kill a fleeing peach with a giant Donkey Kong and Mario after me.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
So I've played World of light recently and damn there's a lot of spirit battles. They are everywhere. And I have like no idea which I need for what. Also heck Pauline. I can't kill a fleeing peach with a giant Donkey Kong and Mario after me.
Use a spirit that gives you the staff. You can kill Peach before DK and Mario appear then. I know Cupid is one of the spirits that gives you a staff. Not sure about the others.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
So I decided I want to give Keanu Reeves films a look. Any you recommend? I know there's the John Wick movies but as you guys already know his puppy dying in the beginning is the only barrier from keeping me from watching the films. Otherwise I definitely would have seen them long ago and owned all three on Blu-Ray.

I got Constantine and intend to give that a look eventually. Also intend to give the Bill & Ted films a watch at some point so maybe could see Faces the Music then in August.
I have never seen Constantine. But as someone who loves the show Constantine and fell in love with John that way, going on to love him in the comics as well.... Keanu is just such bad casting for that roll.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
I feel oddly refreshed now that the new year is underway.

Now to wait for the English release of P5S.

Louisacommie

Smash Apprentice
90s

11 unique slots

Zelda took 1

2000s

23 unique slots (wolf fans could make an argument for 24)

Zelda took 2

2010s

29 unique slots

Zelda took 0

Rangez

Dimensional Dile-Up
Has anyone else been having problems with putting in a new avatar profile? Tried doing that, but it ended up being a pain in the ass with constantly having to load up pics in the right size only to result in another error message.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Has anyone else been having problems with putting in a new avatar profile? Tried doing that, but it ended up being a pain in the ass with constantly having to load up pics in the right size only to result in another error message.
image uploader is dead in the water

if it aint broke, it aint smashboards

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113
Because we're all mature and intelligent individuals who only choose to partake in the most sophisticated discussions.
oh ok lemme just
assassassassassassassassassassassassassassassassassassassassassassassassassassassassassassassassassassassassassassassassassassassassassassassassassassassassassassassassassassassassassassassassassassassassassassassassassassassassassassassassassassassassassassassassassassassassassassassassassassassaassassas
theres my contribution to the discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom