• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

---

大空のぶっとび
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Oh, just you wait until 2039. The Americans are going to be in for a real surprise when the Great Depression 2.0 hits. And don’t even get me started on Pearl Harbor: Electric Boogaloo. They’re going to be REAL mad when that happens.
I hope I'm dead by 2070 then for when Disco inevitably comes back.

:disco:

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Happy New Year everyone! Hope everyone is enjoying the start to 2020 so far!

Well, so far on one account for the Guaranteed Gacha, I got Jeanne Alter and my first Parvati, who will go nicely with Atalante, Dantes and Lancelot when Skadi comes around. Haven't done my second one yet.
Gil off the GSSR

NP2 Hokusai from 30sq and 12 tickets
I got Amakusa Shiro from the GSSR and one Hokusai from the New Years Banner (from 16 tickets and 30 SQz).

Let me just say that pulling Hokusai from 30 SQz felt like the game's way of enticing me to quit my break from FGO, especially because she was one of my most wanted servants for this year, and pulling her this quickly with minimal orbs means I can still have a good number of orbs to save for Achilles when his banner drops!

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Happy New Year!:starman:

Got her as well after 6000 gems. I'm glad I spend some time farming Strike courses while waiting for the ball to drop, aside from already looking to be one of the best characters in the game, she looks like she'll be key for Solgaleo grinding...

If I had known we'd be getting a bunch of bonus gems for the New Year as well I wish I spend more on trying to get Holiday Siebold...

Happy Birthday!
Congrats! I’m glad we got the gems too but I was also kinda of hoping for siebold. I had to stop because I figured it would be better to save orbs towards lance and Cynthia which seems to be a pretty good choice. Also Cynthia shreds the solglaeo challenge and with the changes they made it’s a much easier grind. The improvements they keep making are really making the game good.

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
With everyone and me celebrating New Year, I wanted to show you guys Lumpy Touch's new series: "Gorefield Horrorscopes"
Gorefield Horrorscopes is an ongoing Gorefield series, made by Lumpy Touch. The viewer imagines them self as Jon Arbuckle and depending on your zodiac sign for example I'm a Libra, a different version of Garfield will be after you. There will be twelve episodes and will feature designs from twelve different people, with a bonus episode on Ophiuchus set for release eventually.
NOTE: I recommend starting with Aries to Pisces, the higher your scent meter is, the more dangerous Gorefield is.
Ophiuchus: (COMING SOON)
Just wanted to start off good old January. (I apologise if this is all too much.)
Oh, and I wish you a happy birthday Silvera!

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
i hit my knee on a table edge and felt the pain of 100 scooter-to-the-ankle taps

this decade is now cancelled see you in 2030

Last edited:

osby

Smash Obsessed
forgot about that.

Nintendo is the exception. They’re not even half way through their generation yet.
If action games are your thing, Persona 5 Strikers will be released in a few months and English localization probably won't be too far.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
If action games are your thing, Persona 5 Strikers will be released in a few months and English localization probably won't be too far.
Yeah. I’m excited for that one. It’s really not THAT bleak. FFVII remake comes out too. I’m just still salty/depressed from E3 and The Gane Awards. Not as much as I was in the past... but just enough you know.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
People seem super excited for FF7R and Doom Eternal in March alongside RE3 shortly afterwards, not excited for those?
I want to like Doom, but first person cameras give me a headache. Even in Banjo-Tooie. And I’m not the biggest fan of being spooked. But I am excited for FFVIIr. I just forgot about that one.

Rangez

Dimensional Dile-Up
Morning everyone, we're officially in the new year!

Last edited:

MilkCalf

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
2739-5061-8025
So first time I woke up this year was at 3 PM. Let's hope that isn't like a sign or anything.

I apparently can't change my avatar currently so Christmas pic in january.

MilkCalf

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
2739-5061-8025
still no fighter 5 in sight, so it's automatically garbage
I wonder if anyone has done like an analysis of past DLCs and rosters to figure out which is coming when. All I see are people wanting their one favourite character.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
So I decided I want to give Keanu Reeves films a look. Any you recommend? I know there's the John Wick movies but as you guys already know his puppy dying in the beginning is the only barrier from keeping me from watching the films. Otherwise I definitely would have seen them long ago and owned all three on Blu-Ray.

I got Constantine and intend to give that a look eventually. Also intend to give the Bill & Ted films a watch at some point so maybe could see Faces the Music then in August.

Last edited:

MilkCalf

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
2739-5061-8025
So I decided I want to give Keanu Reeves films a look. Any you recommend? I know there's the John Wick movies but as you guys already know his puppy dying in the beginning is the only barrier from keeping me from watching the films.

I got Constantine and intend to give that a look eventually. Also intend to give the Bill & Ted films a watch at some point so maybe could see Faces the Music then in August.
Well Matrix is an all time classic. Can't think of anything else right now. Btw they never repeat the dog killing thing in any of the movies. So I would just grit my teeth and get through that scene. It's horrible but very short.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Well Matrix is an all time classic. Can't think of anything else right now. Btw they never repeat the dog killing thing in any of the movies. So I would just grit my teeth and get through that scene. It's horrible but very short.
Very well then. Because for a while now I've been so tempted to give the films a watch despite the beginning of the first film. I'm sure I'm strong enough to move pass it.

Ah yes The Matrix. I remember seeing it younger. I didn't realize he starred in that. More the reason to give it a look again.

osby

Smash Obsessed
So I decided I want to give Keanu Reeves films a look. Any you recommend? I know there's the John Wick movies but as you guys already know his puppy dying in the beginning is the only barrier from keeping me from watching the films. Otherwise I definitely would have seen them long ago and owned all three on Blu-Ray.

You might like My Own Private Idaho, but not sure if you're into dramas. I think it was exceptionally good for an indie movie.

EDIT: Also, Constantine isn't very loyal to its source material at all and usually isn't really well regarded in Hellblazer fandom. Not sure how it holds up as a standalone, though.

Last edited:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
You might like My Own Private Idaho, but not sure if you're into dramas.

I think it was exceptionally good for an indie movie.
Being the media buff I am. There's actually been a few dramas I've seen and ones I loved notably Only the Brave which is one of my favorite films of 2017. I'll give that a look.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom