• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Vs. Cynthia is a fantastic battle theme.

But put Vs. Blue and Vs. Red in Smash gosh dang it, and add some town medleys as well as Kanto’s Vs. Gym Leader.
I hope we can get some music from sword and shield. That would be pretty great.

especially the gym theme

MainJPW

M.T.A
And Yoshi and Ness... Up until Robin's reveal, there was Captain Falcon too I think. It's a good thing we had "Everyone is Here" reveal every returning character from the start so these type of discussions didn't crop up again.

D

Deleted member

Well this rip is an absolute banger I'll definitely be voting for King Dedede at least. King Dedede win. King Dedede always win.

Last edited by a moderator:

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Judging the rivals from the perspective of how they develop over the course of the story as the main factor, here is my personal listing.
Cheren and Bianca
Barry
Blue
Tierno
Silver
Wally
Gladion
Bede
Hugh
Marnie
Serena/Calem
Hau
Hop
May/Brendan, Shauna, Trevor
tl;dr, Cheren and Bianca are the gold standard for rival characters, bar none. Ones listed on the bottom line are garbage tier and really go through no notable changes at all over the course of the story.
Care to elaborate how Marnie is higher then hop?

They at least attempted to give Hop a character arch, even if not everyone appreciated it. I don't recall anything of the sort happening to Marnie.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806

Pokemon rival ranking has been making a little trend from this on Twitter, though I can bet that a lot of fans would say that it's the X & Y rivals who are the worst.​
Nah it's Hop, who doesn't shut the **** the up and shows up way too much.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
R/S/E has the best Victory Road theme, and a great Smash remix too. Though B/W has a close 2nd.

D

Deleted member

Remembah to Clobbah dat dere idol group (vote Dedede!)

Anyways I'm off to bed I'll post the rest when I get the chance. Goodnight everyone and for anyone not interested in this stuff sorry to be posting about this I'm just really interested and excited about it.

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Y'all will probably hear this in the coming weeks, and looking at the situation it's kinda obvious, but Marvel Television will cease to exist and be liquidated into Marvel Studios by the end of the year.

Jeph Loeb is also being moved from Marvel to other projects entirely. Kevin Feige will now decide what shows go forward. He's apparently eyeing shows that can exist in the canon of the MCU without being directly effective to it. Agent Carter is being eyed for another season for this reason and Daredevil and the rest of the Defenders will likely return. Dunno how or when but Charlie Cox is likely to return.

Inhumans movie is being reconsidered for a part of Marvel's upcoming slate. Possibly Phase 5 for an Inhumans vs. X-Men movie that same Phase. Avengers vs. X-Men is definitely happening. That's all I got.

Last edited:

Shroob

Sup?
Y'all will probably hear this in the coming weeks, and looking at the situation it's kinda obvious, but Marvel Television will cease to exist and be liquidated into Marvel Studios by the end of the year.

Jeph Loeb is also being moved from Marvel to other projects entirely. Kevin Feige will now decide what shows go forward. He's apparently eyeing shows that can exist in the canon of the MCU without being directly effective to it. Agent Carter is being eyed for another season for this reason and Daredevil and the rest of the Defenders will likely return. Dunno how or when but Charlie Cox is likely to return.

Inhumans movie is being reconsidered for a part of Marvel's upcoming slate. Possibly Phase 5 for an Inhumans vs. X-Men movie that same Phase. Avengers vs. X-Men is definitely happening. That's all I got.
So you're the Vergeben that knows Marvel stuff.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I just want Marvel's Animated series to get back to being at least decent. Though if Daredevil gets more episodes, I'll care about those.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
:250:Bless this generation:250:

Last edited:

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
So you're the Vergeben that knows Marvel stuff.
Pfff, I interned at Disney Studios for a while there. If you've seen my write up on Sora then you know that I'm familiar with them at least.

So, kinda.

Last edited:

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Today I learned that Shedinja max raid battles are a thing.

They're as easy as they sound. Free exp candy and bug-type TRs!

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Today I learned that Shedinja max raid battles are a thing.

They're as easy as they sound. Free exp candy and bug-type TRs!
I can just imagine the AI sending in Pokemon without a single supereffective move.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
So how many Wooloo do you think I have to sacrifice until a shiny Dreepy appears for me? 20? 100?

...Just hypothetically speaking. I'm definitely not thinking about starting a Dreepy cult or anything.

Edit: Just after typing that, on my 53rd egg!

He's beautiful!

Last edited:

Shroob

Sup?
"I'm finally caught up with all the **** I had to get done, now I can finally relax."

*30 seconds into relaxing*

"......I need something to do."

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Holy ****ing **** is that in a Beast Ball?

Mad respect.
I got the father in a wonder trade, who it inherited it from. Credit goes to the stranger somewhere in France for that!
Wait

.....Beast Ball....?

....Without any Ultra Beasts?

View attachment 247799
There's one you can get in the post game, and you only get one.

They probably threw it in for the collectors.

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer

Good, losing Charlie Cox would be a shame. Same with Vincent D'onofrio.

The other Defenders that aren't Ser Loras are cool too, I liked Krysten Ritter and David Tennant before they became part of the whole Marvel thing, but I got a bit tired of the samey-ness in the tone and setting with them all and just ended up sticking with Daredevil after getting through the first seasons of the others.

I also hope Cloak & Dagger get another shot. Not that I watched that show, or even know much about those characters, but they seem cool and slightly wasted on their program. Inhumans do nothing for me, they just feel like characters Marvel wants people to care about more than they do.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
So I was looking up anciant salamanders to try and figure out if there was a specific one that the Dreepy line was based off us, and I immediately discovered this little guy called Diplocaulus.

Apparently those horns are hypothesized to have helped the animal gain lift while swimming, similar to how a plain's wings work. No wonder Dragapult's head resembles a stealth jet so much! Someone at GF really did their research when it came prehistoric amphibians.

I'm kind of geeking out here.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
I got the father in a wonder trade, who it inherited it from. Credit goes to the stranger somewhere in France for that!
There's one you can get in the post game, and you only get one.

They probably threw it in for the collectors.
Man, I always did whatever I could to use cool, non-standard pokeballs. That's a nice touch of em.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble

So Daredevil and Jessica Jones might actually be canon instead of kinda sorta but not really. Neat

D

Deleted member

:250:Bless this generation:250:
I actually really like that, not gonna lie.

Also, your signature gives me life.

D

Deleted member

So, I might have accidentally caught Zacian without really trying yesterday while I was lying in in bed with a cold yesterday. Only took three halfhearted attempts and 10 Pokeballs max combined. Sword doggo (and event Meowth) is now stuck doing jobs to train its EVs while I concentrate on grinding money for vitamins and filling the dex.

Also I finally found a Giga-Butterfree, now to actually catch it.

Having said that, hi guys.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
So, Dynamaxing ignores the effects of Encore regardless of whenever the effect was put on it.

I'm so done with this Dynamaxing bull**** in multiplayer.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom