• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

osby

Smash Obsessed
My name is nothing special but I'm glad my parents didn't give me and my brother "twin names".

You know the ones.

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
View attachment 247736

(Just realized, but I thought Sabi said he possibly wasn’t trolling?)
Looking at the thread, the image you posted predates the image where Sabi and Monsun were talking about the prank. If you look at the time at the corner, the former image is from 4:46 PM of that day whereas the latter image is around 10PM, a few hours later. So it seems that it was still just an elaborate joke on their part.

Rangez

Dimensional Dile-Up
With my name, nowadays I kind of prefer to be called by a more common one which is very similar to my actual birth name.

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113
Apparently I was supposed to be named Tiffany if I was a girl so my guess is they just picked the closest male name they could think of and that's how I ended up with Tyler.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
The biggest crime sword and shield commits is not having Looker in the game at all

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
My name is nothing special but I'm glad my parents didn't give me and my brother "twin names".

You know the ones.
I love when parents have twins, and then they name them something like Annabelle and Annalise, and then buy them the exact same clothing and the exact same hairstyle, like that's not gonna give your kid an identity crisis or something later down the line.

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113
I just really wish they didn't curse me with "go by your middle name" and have me explain to every teacher ever I don't use my first name ._.

Last edited:

Shroob

Sup?
I love when parents have twins, and then they name them something like Annabelle and Annalise, and then buy them the exact same clothing and the exact same hairstyle, like that's not gonna give your kid an identity crisis or something later down the line.
Do these theoretical children you speak of say:

"Come play with us, Danny"?

****ing hell Shadowwolflink Shadowwolflink

Last edited:

osby

Smash Obsessed
I just really wish they didn't curse me with "go by your middle name" and have me explain to every teacher ever I don't use my first name ._.
This is painfully relatable.

I remember kids in high school kept calling me by my first name because they knew I hate it.

nessdeltarune00

Banned via Warnings
Looking at the thread, the image you posted predates the image where Sabi and Monsun were talking about the prank. If you look at the time at the corner, the former image is from 4:46 PM of that day whereas the latter image is around 10PM, a few hours later. So it seems that it was still just an elaborate joke on their part.
Aw man.

I got a bit excited for a second, but I should’ve binned it immediately just for the mere mention of any Valve rep in Smash.

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113
I hate my last name even more than my first name. It sounds like an infection and I want to change it.

Shroob

Sup?
Speaking of Dragapult....

Considering how bad of a physical movepool they gave it

It's kinda hilarious that the ****ing Pseudo is currently being used as nothing more than a Dual-Screen setter atm.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Btw my middle name is Dane

They apparently didn't want to let that cursed abomination of a name go :yoshi:
Hey, add great out the front of Dane and you've really got something.

Rangez

Dimensional Dile-Up

Pokemon rival ranking has been making a little trend from this on Twitter, though I can bet that a lot of fans would say that it's the X & Y rivals who are the worst.​

Last edited:

Good Guy Giygas

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-6635-8915-7294

Shroob

Sup?

Pokemon Rival ranking has been making a little trend from this, though I can bet that a lot of fans would say that it's the X & Y rivals who are the worst.​
It's either XY or Hop tbh.

MAYBE Barry, but Barry was funny, despite being amazingly obnoxious.

Hop just seems kinda universally hated by a LOT of people.

And I barely remember XY's except one wanted to dance and one wanted to study. They were soo bland.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom