• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raxxel

Hipster Heavyweight Champ
NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
Done with work today. When I come back home, any of you guys up for some Smash?
Has there ever been a team based fighting game with 4v4 matches?
There is this niche game called Smash Bros Ultimate.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Maybe next week I'll have time to perhaps make an Krampus costume. Been meaning to do that every year for Halloween but keep forgetting.

StormC

Smash Hero
Based on what's coming out about Persona 5 Royal from the Japanese release... yeah, I'm just gonna keep playingouyNG+. This is a solid skip for me.

If you're expecting a Golden-level revision, well, you'll be disappointed.

D

Deleted member

Terry was just a hallucination we all collectively made to entertain us until the real FP4 comes out.

Terry absolutely never. Terry was never a thing.

D

Deleted member

Got to Mettaton right now.

His Quiz was hilarious.
A little tip, most of the scenarios ahead of you are fail-proof, so even if it seems like something is impossible, you'll still progress if you fail.

Oh yeah, and if you bought some of the spider items back at the Ruins... well, to avoid spoilers, let's just say those items are super important to one fight you're close too(you'll know when you get to it)

Last edited by a moderator:

Raxxel

NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
Wise ***.

I mean like Marvel vs Capcom or KoF.
Ah, no then, I don't believe so-

Actually I just said bull**** KoF2001 has 4v4. Can't think of anything other than that though, aside from certain Mugen builds.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Fun Halloween Fact: If you go into the bathroom, turn off the lights and say "Too big" three times while spinning you'll see this abomination appear in the mirror.
572aa25831afa.jpg

StormC

Smash Hero
Fun Halloween Fact: If you go into the bathroom, turn off the lights and say "Too big" three times while spinning you'll see this abomination appear in the mirror.
I hope you get banned for posting this.

D

Deleted member

View attachment 244183
As a Metroid fan I find this as awful as waking up and having Adam Malkovich being the first thing I saw after doing so.

Raxxel

NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
View attachment 244183
Man Ridley fans really did take anything we could get back in the day huh

Last edited:

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Good news: I got a lot of water in the basement drain and things are less wet and flooded than before. Much of the water is out.
Bad news: I got an annoying blister on my hand from gripping the broom poorly I guess, but I was at least prepared for that lol

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom