• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadowwolflink

Smash Master
“This thing looks bad. Therefore it is bad. There is no possibility of it having any redeeming qualities to it at all, its not the best to look at, therefore it’s terrible. I don’t even need to play it, or read reviews. It’s trash garbage poopy bad bad.”
I mean, personally I don't see anything worthwhile about that really sets it apart from the other games. Like, it has the wild area, but apparently it isn't very good, and aside from that... It looks like Sun and Moon with maybe slightly better models and lighting effects?

Where is the feature that says "now this is a console Pokemon game, handhelds can't do this"? Stadium, Colosseum, XD, and Battle Revolution had full 3D graphics when the series was still sprites otherwise, these new games still look like what came before them.

I'm not saying you can't enjoy them, I'm saying "why does Gamefreak think I should care if it's really just more of the same?"

D

Deleted member

Let this set the tone of the thread for the impatient people waiting for Terry:

Me personally, I'm more of a Bonetrusle guy waiting for my Amazon purchase of the three pack Marvel Legends figure of Magneto, Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch.

Noipoi

Howdy!
I mean, personally I don't see anything worthwhile about that really sets it apart from the other games. Like, it has the wild area, but apparently it isn't very good, and aside from that... It looks like Sun and Moon with maybe slightly better models and lighting effects?

Where is the feature that says "now this is a console Pokemon game, handhelds can't do this"? Stadium, Colosseum, XD, and Battle Revolution had full 3D graphics when the series was still sprites otherwise, these new games still look like what came before them.

I'm not saying you can't enjoy them, I'm saying "why does Gamefreak think I should care if it's really just more of the same?"
1) who says the wild area isn’t good? I’ve heard nothin but good things and it already sets itself apart from gen 7.

2)“I’m not saying you can’t enjoy them” eh, kinda feels like you’re implying it.

So what did everybody dress up as for Halloween? I gave out candy dressed as my most wanted character for Smash, Professor Layton!
I went as a dorky young adult who stayed in his room and played Luigi’s mansion.

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722

Shadowwolflink

Smash Master
1) who says the wild area isn’t good? I’ve heard nothin but good things and it already sets itself apart from gen 7.

2)“I’m not saying you can’t enjoy them” eh, kinda feels like you’re implying it.

I went as a dorky young adult who stayed in his room and played Luigi’s mansion.
Oh, I see now. When you said "looks bad" you literally meant the visuals looked bad, I thought you meant it looked like the area is bad.

But no, you're perfectly welcome to like whatever you want to like. Lot's of people like terrible things lol I personally enjoy the Mario Bros. movie.

Edit: The "terrible" part was a joke. I'm sure it won't be terrible, I would bet on it being completely average. Probably to the point of being forgettable. Like SuMo, it has a somewhat interesting twist and a few standout characters, but as a whole pretty forgettable.

Last edited:

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
I work on a printing press.

We have some really bizarre hours and the higher ups never give us credit where credit is due for how everything turns out.
Now that is scary! With some changes to that, it'd be a good Halloween movie!

Seriously, though, sorry to hear that.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
This year had been a great Halloween overall. Until next year.

Expect me to be here more tomorrow guys. Won't be as productive as the pass few days had been. Good night and continue to have a fun spooky night until midnight as we tomorrow enter November for when DLC fighter 5 might get revealed, Terry releases and the 1 year anniversary since the Grinch Leak fell.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Oh, I see now. When you said "looks bad" you literally meant the visuals looked bad, I thought you meant it looked like the area is bad.
Yup

But no, you're perfectly welcome to like whatever you want to like. Lot's of people like terrible things lol I personally enjoy the Mario Bros. movie.
5FF51B09-FC10-4DDE-8D24-464895890C0E.gif

Welp, pack it in guys. It’s terrible.

I mean, it’s not out yet. And the few reporters who’ve played it note great improvements from previous installments, but it’s terrible.

Yeah no one here’s played it but who cares? It’s already terrible.

Objectively terrible.

Forever. For all times. Eternally terrible.

And hey, if I play it and think it’s great it’s just cuz I’m a guy who likes bad things y’know? There’s no chance it could be any good. Anyone who finds any value in it probably thinks Sonic 06 is a masterpiece too.

You know. Cuz it’s so terrible.

This isn’t good for my mental health.

D

Deleted member

This year had been a great Halloween overall. Until next year.

Expect me to be here more tomorrow guys. Won't be as productive as the pass few days had been. Good night and continue to have a fun spooky night until midnight as we tomorrow enter November for when DLC fighter 5 might get revealed, Terry releases and the 1 year anniversary since the Grinch Leak fell.
I hope the Grinch leak mastermind confesses to his sins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom