• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Figures that my local theater replaced Joker with something else when I was ready to go see it.

Hell, I don't even think it was up there for more than a week.

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113
I put out candy over an hour ago and like nobody’s shown up. I don’t get it, I loved trick or treating growing up. :(

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113
Could just be the neighborhood your living in. Same case with me since last year only got less then 10 trick or treaters. Have yet tonight to get any.
It’s been like this since the last time I went trick or treating..four years ago. I didn’t see anybody out except me and the friend I went with. It’s just disappointing.
Worst Halloween on record for me, my dog got hit by a car.
Goodness, that’s awful, I’m so sorry.

Shadowwolflink

Smash Master
That’s terrible mate. How’s it holding up?
Goodness, that’s awful, I’m so sorry.
Luckily she's going to be ok, she's staying at the vet overnight, then coming home tomorrow. She broke her hip in 3 places and broke one of her front teeth, she's going in for surgery in 2 weeks.

This wouldn't have happened if my idiot father was capable of using his brain though, he left the gate wide open while she was in the yard, then blamed my mom after it happened (something that happens regularly).

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Nice of Merasmus to take over my account while he sealed me in my Poké Ball.

Now to plan my revenge on that wizard.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Luigi's Mansion 3 is really fun. :b:

Though the PowerA GameCube Switch controller isn't all that comfortable for playing this game.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Seems like my area is under a tornado warning right now.
Be safe dingus.

Mother Nature is no joke.

Luckily she's going to be ok, she's staying at the vet overnight, then coming home tomorrow. She broke her hip in 3 places and broke one of her front teeth, she's going in for surgery in 2 weeks.

This wouldn't have happened if my idiot father was capable of using his brain though, he left the gate wide open while she was in the yard, then blamed my mom after it happened (something that happens regularly).
Sucks that she’s hurt, but at least she’s alive y’know? Coulda been worse. I hope she recovers soon.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493

Glad to hear she’s gonna be ok at least. Hope surgery goes well and she has a smooth recovery.

Last edited:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203

Shame on your father. So neglectful and irresponsible!

Won't stand such unfair treatment to any dog! :mad:

Shadowwolflink

Smash Master
OMG. Please let me know. Is your dog fine? How is he faring? :(
The vet says she'll be fine, she's young enough that she should heal quickly.

In other news, the hecticness of the last week means that, of the 8 pumpkins that I bought for Halloween, I carved 2, 1 was given away against my wishes, and 5 remain uncarved. Guess I'll be carving November pumpkins.

Also, Luigi's Mansion 3 is excellent.

Iridium

Smash Hero
Stamina Mode is so funny with Pichu when you get to see it explode for throwing a Thunder Jolt at 1 HP.

Luigi's Mansion 3 is really fun. :b:

Though the PowerA GameCube Switch controller isn't all that comfortable for playing this game.
Those controllers are good, right? I always thought people saw them as faulty in some areas. Never used one myself.

Enjoy yourself, though.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
My dog got hit by a car once, or rather she slams her head into a moving car while chasing a squirrel. I wasn’t there when it happened but she didn’t get hurt at all and left a huge dent in the car. She was literally thick headed but god I miss her.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
It's raining super hard where I live. Been pouring since around noon today. Gross day outside, but that didn't stop me from going to the hottest burger joint in my new town lol
Worst Halloween on record for me, my dog got hit by a car.
Dude, that's horrible. I'm sorry to hear that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom