• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Well, dang, I thought I had a Sub-Zero costume. I just have two versions of Scorpion(Klassic and Modern). Welp.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I’m still in the boat that all 16 slots are getting used at least if not more(but 16 seems likeliest).

five of them are filled so I don’t see the other 10 not being filled

Ivander

Smash Legend
Also, I almost got enough credits for Genji's Sparrow skin. Happy about that.
I would suggest using them for Halloween stuff at the moment, as Genji's Sparrow skin can be gotten at any time, compared to Halloween skins where the only times you'll get to get or buy them are Halloween and Anniversary. As I said, only Ana's Mummy skin, Tracer, Widowmaker, Orisa and Ashe's Halloween Legendary skins are at 3000 while the rest are at 1000.
So Junkrat, Mercy, Roadhog, both of Reapers, Mei, McCree, Zenyatta, Ana's Pirate Skin, Torbjorn, Zarya, Doomfist, Moira, Wrecking Ball, Pharah, Soldier and Sombra's skins are all 1000.
Edit: And Symmetra's skin is also at 1000.

Last edited:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I would suggest using them for Halloween stuff at the moment, as Genji's Sparrow skin can be gotten at any time, compared to Halloween skins where the only times you'll get to get or buy them are Halloween and Anniversary. As I said, only Ana's Mummy skin, Tracer, Widowmaker, Orisa and Ashe's Halloween Legendary skins are at 3000 while the rest are at 1000.
So Junkrat, Mercy, Roadhog, both of Reapers, Mei, McCree, Zenyatta, Ana's Pirate Skin, Torbjorn, Zarya, Doomfist, Moira, Wrecking Ball, Pharah, Soldier and Sombra's skins are all 1000.
Edit: And Symmetra's skin is also at 1000.
I'm not going to worry too much about it because most of them aren't really that great, with the exception of Warlock, which is what I want, but I'm assuming this thing ends tomorrow. So unless it doesn't, I'll save up for that.

The only skins I'm missing from the new batch are Pharoah, Warlock and Demon. And I'm not a fan of the other two except obviously Warlock. Otherwise I've pulled the rest.

I actually nearly pulled everything there is to pull from the new halloween event. Even outside of skins.

Shyy_Guy595

Smash Champion
I just finished a small writing project for Halloween. Probably has errors somewhere but I'm content enough

Iridium

Smash Hero
Placing Halloween decorations right around a funeral home is the weirdest achievement I've seen so far today.

Ivander

Smash Legend
I'm not going to worry too much about it because most of them aren't really that great, with the exception of Warlock, which is what I want, but I'm assuming this thing ends tomorrow. So unless it doesn't, I'll save up for that.

The only skins I'm missing from the new batch are Pharoah, Warlock and Demon. And I'm not a fan of the other two except obviously Warlock. Otherwise I've pulled the rest.

I actually nearly pulled everything there is to pull from the new halloween event. Even outside of skins.
It actually ends November 4th. So you still have time.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
It actually ends November 4th. So you still have time.
Four days to get 2000 credits and two of them are work days.

Welp.

Edit: Actually, that's doable. Rick, an IRL friend, is buying me loot boxes tomorrow, so I can do that.

Last edited:

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Welp, December 18th is here... I think this is pretty much the end of the game. On the bright side I was able to max out every confidant besides Haru, Shinya, and Iwai... just never got enough perception to level up Haru past 1 realllly sucked.

Ivander

Smash Legend
Four days to get 2000 credits and two of them are work days.

Welp.

Edit: Actually, that's doable. Rick, an IRL friend, is buying me loot boxes tomorrow, so I can do that.
It should be, cause while it "ends" November 4th, events don't tend to end until around Tuesday afternoon, meaning you can get the arcade Lootboxes that refresh on Monday.

Last edited:

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
It's been over a year ago when we saw Luigi and his new Poltergust, and just now we can see what that was all about.

And it was shown off in a Smash Trailer before the actual Luigi's Mansion 3 trailer.

D

Deleted member

Yeah quick question; So I'm going to be getting a new game to play through with a friend for Halloween and I'm thinking RE5. How does it run on Switch and how is the Online?

I don't really mind it being expensive or whatever just that it runs well and that there's decent-good online so for what it is how is it?

Iridium

Smash Hero
Hm, Ultimate is getting somewhat close to overtaking MK8D as the best-selling Switch title overall. For reference, it's nearing 16 million in sales. Really good for a game that hasn't been out for a year yet.

Ivander

Smash Legend
The last time I heard of someone eating a rose, they turned into a savage rabbit monster.

Don't ask why.
I mean, not all red flowers are roses.

And roses aren't red to begin with. They are white and then painted red.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom