• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Just saw a “leak” with someone who leaked the game “Monkey Barrels”. That game was confirmed today. That dude also says the last fighter is Lloyd Irving.

Would be ok with that if it’s true, but I don’t really think it is.

Scratch that, I love Lloyd. I’d love the addition.
You'd think that this would be discussed more

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Just saw a “leak” with someone who leaked the game “Monkey Barrels”. That game was confirmed today. That dude also says the last fighter is Lloyd Irving.

That's been deconfirmed. Tweets talking about "Monkey Barrels" existed 5-20 minutes before the leak happened throwing its only credibility out the window.

D

Deleted member

oh you did?

do you have a link to it?

edit: oh wait nvm

Last edited by a moderator:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
ChallengerBlade could be anyone with a sword. Also must be 3rd Party.

Dante
KOS-MOS
Lloyd Irving/Yuri Lowell
Nightmare
Sora

Anyone with a sword or something at least sharp.

Last edited:

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
ChallengerBlade isn’t a fighter. I don’t know what it is exactly, but a fighter, it is not.

All we found out from it was that Terry is probably coming soon, and that the website is being formatted to make it easier to upload new characters.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
ChallengerBlade isn’t a fighter. I don’t know what it is exactly, but a fighter, it is not.

All we found out from it was that Terry is probably coming soon, and that the website is being formatted to make it easier to upload new characters.
challengerblade is just the UI element which fighter names go on, like a name plate

D

Deleted member

Oh wario what would we laugh at without you?
There was a problem fetching the tweet

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
*insert Jaws theme here*
d5c6h7i-f43f08b0-8fcc-4899-8205-234bae112fe3.jpg

Here's a Legendary Fakemon i found.
This is Kaiserus and it's bigger than Wailord itself. Reminds me of a Megalodon.

Pure Water Type.

Imagine this in Poke'mon, just imagine...

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
So, I was recording lines for a character that does a lot of laughing. For one of his voice lines, he starts laughing, and then begins to cough violently. I was recording that, and my mom thought I was actually coughing.

I guess I can cough convincingly, then.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Man, today's been tough. I need some social interaction but it's raining and it's dreary as heck and I gotta take care of something now so multiple things are holding me up.

Wii version of Sonic Unleashed is higher than 360 version?
Yes, I am.
Shorter game, but the werehog stages are less tedious in turn. I actually like how hog functions, but said levels in the 360 version can last forever...especially Eggmanland.

Wii version has a better balance between the 2 level types. It looks less pretty, but it functions consistently.

Last edited:

StormC

Smash Hero
This is the least Halloween-y feeling Halloween ever for me.

My friends decided to throw a party on Friday night instead.

StormC

Smash Hero
Why so? That sounds counter intuitive give the day of the holiday being, well... today, Thursday.
We're all busy with work, I suppose, so my friend set up a Facebook event the other day like "oh hey let's have a party on Friday. Try to dress up."

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
We have a Street Fighter in Tekken, so get a Tekken guy in Street Fighter.
I’ve been thinking about this all day and I came up with 12 options. I don’t necessarily think all of them should be in one Street Fighter game. They’re just ideas.
  • Heihachi Mishima - Like you said. We’ve had Street Fighter x Tekken, and we’ve had Akuma in Tekken 7. So it just makes sense to add a Tekken character in Street Fighter
  • Terry Bogard - SNK seems to be putting their characters in every fighter that exists. And I feel like Terry makes the most sense for Street Fighter. I think it would also make sense to make it his Garou: Mark of the Wolves incarnation to differentiate it a bit and fit in with SFV’s whole theme of older versions of the characters in the lead up to SFIII.
  • Skullomania - Capcom held a popularity poll of Street Fighter characters, and Skully boy was the only Arika owned character to make the top 20. I’m sure Arika would be willing to play ball and promote Fighting EX Layer
  • Naruto Uzumaki, Ichigo Kurosaki, and Monkey D. Luffy - one of the things I love about MK is how most, of not all, of their guests come from non-video game sources. Something that Tekken and SoulCalibur are also picking up on. And these three, as the holy trinity of Shonen anime, just make sense. They would all bring a wide variety of unique attacks as well. If we got any of these characters though, I would want all 3 together.
  • Doomfist (Overwatch) - Come on. It’s just too perfect. Overwatch is huge. And adding in this guy.... it’s like Negan in Tekken. It’s huge, it simultaneously does and doesn’t make sense, and would spawn memes galore.
  • Tifa Lockheart - Square licenses may be expensive, but Namco’s recent fighters have shown they are more than willing to play ball with DLC Guest Characters. Tifa just fits. Her combat is primarily hand to hand but with weird magical enhancements. Plus, I just wanna uppercut M. Bison with a dolphin.
  • Cole MacGrath (inFamous) - His gameplay in a Street Fighter has already been designed thanks to Street Fighter x Tekken, it’s a PlayStation exclusive so we don’t have to worry about console exclusivity, and inFamous needs more love.
  • Rocky Balboa - My first idea for a Street Fighter guest character and I always go back to him. It’s like including Freddy or Jason in MK. It’s a classic cinema property that really fits with the game’s theming and would bring in a lot of nostalgic old timers. Rocky probably isn’t very big in Japan, but then again I would have also assumed the same thing of The Walking Dead.
  • Spider-Man - This one is about sending a message. It says “we know what we did wrong. We’re listening to our fans. We’re taking steps to make things right.”.
  • Scorpion - Again. It’s about sending a message. A message that they’re listening to their fans and are trying to improve their reputation among the FGC. And that they’re exploring future possibilities on their own terms.

What do you think?

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
*insert Jaws theme here*
View attachment 244163
Here's a Legendary Fakemon i found.
This is Kaiserus and it's bigger than Wailord itself. Reminds me of a Megalodon.

Pure Water Type.

Imagine this in Poke'mon, just imagine...
Reminds me of this and just imagining what this would be like as a Pokémon:
E2844B32-4798-4AED-BEE9-8FC7EF2FA2FC.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom