• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I meant to save it but with how I never bothered to ask other users for tributes f, I think I had forgotten to save the tributes that were requested by that point. My mistake, my apologies...

I could either go with any combination of those or go back and see if I can find your original post.

Can do, but I need one more tribute from you to fill out your District.
When are you starting these simulations?

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Something of the sort, yeah. I think I'd feel comfortable being the only vampire in the world if it meant not creating social pandemonium.

Ah I see.
Wait. I'm getting a vision.

God of War (classic) spiritual successor about a vampire who wants to get revenge against Dracula and the rest of the high order of vampires. Her attacks are all weaponized blood like Skarlet from MK or Mira from KI. She has access to wolf and bat transformations for faster traversal and flight, her dodge is turning into mist, and every boss she beats gives her a new magic spell she can learn.

The defining aspect of the combat is the blood meeter. The fuller it is the stronger her attacks. You fill it up by finishing off opponents (or civilians) with a bite to the neck (then a stake through the heart). If you let it fully deplete, any attacks you do drain your health. Blood sucking can also refill your health.

Edit: Tagging Michael the Spikester Michael the Spikester . He’d probably like this.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

So.... is literally no-one going to comment on anything I've posted in the last 30-ish minutes? No?

well, back to sleep for me! oooOoOoOooOooOOOoooooo

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
I am knowing what you think of me.
Everything you say can into me, eventually.

Everything at all will into me, eventually.
You think i am a monster of ravening. But I are not.

I was once star and may act as star again.
I eat no more, no less.

The bend of space and time are come between us.
When I take you cannot see.

Your eternity is to me an instant.
I cannot show you what are in my soul.

I wish you could join me, to see I not am prison, I not am monster.
I am just space of different.

Join me just for moment...

...and watch the universe grow forever...

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
When are you starting these simulations?
I originally planned to do it tonight, but that probably won't happen if I'm missing a complete District. I had a busy day and meant to respond sooner to make sure I had enough tributes from every participant, but alas, that didn't happen.

I'll try to start it sometime tomorrow or Monday instead.

PF9

Smash Lord
Has anyone here created fictional musicians?

I created an 1980s hair metal band named Klondike, whose songs deal with themes related to the cold.

D

Deleted member

Oh no, Nintendo has finally learned how to, *gasp* MAKE BANNER ADS!
(gasp track plays)
Screenshot 2019-10-26 at 9.02.16 PM.png

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
I love binge watching Regular Show. Binge watching tv shows helps me relax.

Do you know who else loves binge watching tv shows to relax?

...MY MOM!!!! :p

D

Deleted member

That guy on the top right. Is he holding two tiny Switches on top of each other? My god that's a hardcore gamer :yoshi:
looks like that one plastic thingy where you can put 2 joycons in it.
It comes with every Switch, if I remember correctly.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
I meant to save it but with how I never bothered to ask other users for tributes f, I think I had forgotten to save the tributes that were requested by that point. My mistake, my apologies...

I could either go with any combination of those or go back and see if I can find your original post.
It's no biggie. Do whatever works for you. :)

D

Deleted member

Hopefully, that will be the case.

Aren't we always back to square one? Like many times?
yep lol

also idk if this was posted here but #5 would not be a front runner
WELL this is a potentially interesting development:

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/630974643091537940/635914583218978825/papagenossabi.PNG

“Front runners” being Ryu Hayabusa, Crash, possibly Doom Slayer and/or Resident Evil character...
hoo boy this one is gonna be a shocker

Last edited by a moderator:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Did you say, vampires?
Yup. I just got really hooked on vampires today. I’m going as one to a Halloween party, I’m writing a movie about a human-vampire war, and I’m designing a god of war spiritual successor about vampires (I actually posted that one here earlier).

Idk. I just think they’re cool. And sometimes I think about becoming one. I know they’re not real, I just think it would be cool.

Diem

Agent of Phaaze
NNID
Luminoth_Prime
I've spent almost all day playing Battlefield V with the main goal of unlocking the STG-44. I got to the level required to unlock it. In the middle of a game, it tells me that I have to wait until the next round to use it. In the main menu, it says I need to reach the level I'm already at to unlock it. I've played several more games and have surpassed the requisite level, and it still won't let me use it. I'm being told that the only solution is to level up to the max level for the class and then it should unlock.

That's about the cruelest joke of a bug I've ever encountered in my life.

This image makes me feel better:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom