• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Well no news, I wouldn’t be surprised though if we get another trailer before release. That would make a lot of sense.

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
If you're talking about the one that promised new info, it ended.

Nuthin'
Honestly, unless we have any reason to believe that Ohmura, Masuda, or anyone major in development will be there to reveal something it's best to not pay attention to Pokenchi. Ever since at least XY it's mostly been used as a way to catch up the younger audience that doesn't follow Pokemon's official channels to the recent news then reveal anything previously unknown to the world. The only offhand exception to this in recent years was Dusk Lycanroc back with USUM, and I feel that only happened because its reveal was tied to the anime, which that audience watches so it made a good place to hold that reveal.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Depends if I get fried by the sun. If so, no. Too risky and very easy to die prematurely. If not, sure. I can see it being fun and being immortal is always a nice touch. Just gotta figure out how to integrate it into society.
In the original novel, the sunlight only weekend Dracula. Made him loose his powers. So I say it's okay.
Blood sucking and sun avoiding isn't my way of life.
Why do people always get hung up on the blood sucking......

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
I'm feeling pretty nostalgic tonight so I've been binge watching scenes from Malcolm in the Middle. Oh, the things that you'll do when you're bored lol...

Still a great show, though.
Hal is also best TV dad

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
The only shirt to live by.

Did Dracula have to suck blood to live, like how a human needs to eat food?
Yup. What's more, he became feral and enraged at the mere sight of it, acting like some sort of demonic animal until he's drank his fill.

Plus, the bite only turns you into a Vampire when you die. Until that moment you're basically normal, even if you do become nocturnal and can't touch or look at religious artifacts. Then when you die you get all the powers.

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
I'm feeling pretty nostalgic tonight so I've been binge watching scenes from Malcolm in the Middle. Oh, the things that you'll do when you're bored lol...

Hal is also best TV dad
When I told my mom that Hal and Walter White were played by the same guy, she was shocked. It didn't register in her head that those two would be anything alike :yoshi:

D

Deleted member

Did Dracula have to suck blood to live, like how a human needs to eat food?
Just go with the Urban Fantasy solution and get hooked up with a hospital/blood bank/butcher and pay them for blood.
You get to eat and nobody has to be attacked by a vampire, it seems like a no-brainer.

Cosmic77

Smash Hero
Switch FC
2166-0541-5238
First time I've changed my avatar. I'm wondering if people will forget who I was without the Rosalina pic.

I'll switch back later, but I really wanted to try something new for once.

D

Deleted member

Awwww. But that's half the fun! Plus, then you've got a brand new vampire friend for all eternity.
Yeah but I'm pretty sure blood-sucking falls under the categories of "aggravated assault" and "attempted/1st degree murder" so I'm gonna stray away from that
And unless becoming a vampire suddenly gives me a complete lack of empathy I wouldn't be comfortable turning people into thralls/vampires against their will.

Lighteni

Smash Journeyman
First time I've changed my avatar. I'm wondering if people will forget who I was without the Rosalina pic.

Glad to see a new user here!

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul

I wonder if people associate certain characters with me.

Iridium

Smash Hero

Hal is also best TV dad
I've been distracted watching Impractical Jokers all over again. It's the main show I even watch nowadays.

It fits your theme more, so I'd easily remember you for that.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593

Don't worry, I'll always be known as "the person who tries to make anime Dorothy into a meme".

D

Deleted member

Yup. What's more, he became feral and enraged at the mere sight of it, acting like some sort of demonic animal until he's drank his fill.

Plus, the bite only turns you into a Vampire when you die. Until that moment you're basically normal, even if you do become nocturnal and can't touch or look at religious artifacts. Then when you die you get all the powers.
Not sure how I feel about turning other people into vampires. If it's not consensual, it feels wrong. I like Tom's solution more

Just go with the Urban Fantasy solution and get hooked up with a hospital/blood bank/butcher and pay them for blood.
You get to eat and nobody has to be attacked by a vampire, it seems like a no-brainer.
Mmmm. Delicious legal quantities.

D

Deleted member

I don’t know if I’ll ever be able to change my avatar here anymore.

Everyone just finds my current one perfect, and I can’t find a worthy successor.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Don't worry, I'll always be known as "the person who tries to make anime Dorothy into a meme".
Who is this "Dorothy" and why should she be anime?

I don’t know if I’ll ever be able to change my avatar here anymore.

Everyone just finds my current one perfect, and I can’t find a worthy successor.
I mean, I like it...but perfect?

*****, have you seen my avatar?

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Hey guys, here is a little Halloween joke if you all don't mind.

What is any Halloween creature's favorite dish?

Guess.

Last edited:

Cosmic77

Smash Hero
Switch FC
2166-0541-5238
Glad to see a new user here!
I just joined today.

I wonder if people associate certain characters with me.
Maybe Xenoblade characters? I feel like you change your avatar pretty frequently though.

It fits your theme more, so I'd easily remember you for that.
True. Still, I feel like Rosalina is the best choice given my name. I plan on switching back later, but I might keep this one if people like it.

Different from my method of avatar changes :yoshi:
Right. You decide by throwing a dart at dartboard with various pics of Yoshi, correct?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom