• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raxxel

Hipster Heavyweight Champ
NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
Tfw Raxxel hasn't played Three Houses
I'm under the impression that this is a very popular Three Houses community member and that I'm privileged to not know them and still play Three Houses.

nvm she's talking about DK's I respect. I don't respect Death Knight, they can get bent by Lysithea.
I love your pfp!
Thank you! Skarlet is possibly my favorite MK character right now.

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
I'm under the impression that this is a very popular Three Houses community member and that I'm privileged to not know them and still play Three Houses.

Thank you! Skarlet is possibly my favorite MK character right now.
Death Knight is basically Black Knight. Albeit significantly less fleshed out, though free DLC will remedy this suggesting it was planned for the base game

D

Deleted member

Death Knight is basically Black Knight. Albeit significantly less fleshed out, though free DLC will remedy this suggesting it was planned for the base game
What are you talking about? Remember the paralogue where

Hilda revealed her motivations to Byleth and why she was cursed to wear the mask?

Raxxel

Hipster Heavyweight Champ
NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
I STILL need to continue my Blue Lions playthrough, god damn. I really do just want to get to the post timeskip, but knowing I have to see half the same story again drops my motivation like a rock.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
I STILL need to continue my Blue Lions playthrough, god damn. I really do just want to get to the post timeskip, but knowing I have to see half the same story again drops my motivation like a rock.
If it helps you can try to just skip to the end of the month. Sure, you lose out on potential stuff but it gets **** done faster and you always get a sizeable weapon rank boost for everyone

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
No don't say that! Don't--

Oh god it's coming. I can't- I can't stop it--

PRAISE THE SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN!
The sun can die for all I care. Long live the Dracula.

(Dracula means son of the Dragon or son or the devil. It works very well as a name for a group of people or race.)
Pretty sure that’s the same thing Judas said when he betrayed Jesus.
Seriously. Bible jokes?

D

Deleted member

If you could become a vampire, would you?

asking for a friend.
Depends if I get fried by the sun. If so, no. Too risky and very easy to die prematurely. If not, sure. I can see it being fun and being immortal is always a nice touch. Just gotta figure out how to integrate it into society.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom