• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Y'know it's like the anniversary of the Grinch Leak or a day afterwards and I do wonder what exactly happened to that fake mural it's obviously a physical mural as it was in an office recorded from a Snapchat video so what happened to it? Was it burned, thrown in the trash, stored in an area for safe keeping from the maker of it?

Hmm..

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
Loving the new Halloween site theme.

Nice and spoopy

can it stay even after Halloween's all said and done, pretty please?

Last edited:

MainJPW

M.T.A
Have you not been paying attention?
You just said that to someone that has ADD.
Yup. I just got really hooked on vampires today. I’m going as one to a Halloween party, I’m writing a movie about a human-vampire war, and I’m designing a god of war spiritual successor about vampires (I actually posted that one here earlier).

Idk. I just think they’re cool. And sometimes I think about becoming one. I know they’re not real, I just think it would be cool.
What can they do? There are different kinds depending on the culture or fiction.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I dig the new Halloween Spooky theme. I hope we can keep the Pumpkin though, no matter the time of year. :pumpkin:

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
anyways, y'all will make sure we also get a festive red and green theme for the holidays, right?

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Uh, the movie? Or maybe both?
In the movie it's typical vampire fair. Blood sucking, regeneration, mind control, sorcery, etc. But I'm going with the classic novel version of the sunlight weakness, where they just loose their powers instead of dying. The regeneration is also super OP, like they can reattach severed limbs (including heads) and they can only die with a stake through the heart. Silver can be used to effectively restrain them like how Kryptonite can be used to hold superman in place.

The concept for the game is right here.
Wait. I'm getting a vision.

God of War (classic) spiritual successor about a vampire who wants to get revenge against Dracula and the rest of the high order of vampires. Her attacks are all weaponized blood like Skarlet from MK or Mira from KI. She has access to wolf and bat transformations for faster traversal and flight, her dodge is turning into mist, and every boss she beats gives her a new magic spell she can learn.

The defining aspect of the combat is the blood meter. The fuller it is the stronger her attacks. You fill it up by finishing off opponents (or civilians) with a bite to the neck (then a stake through the heart). If you let it fully deplete, any attacks you do drain your health. Blood sucking can also refill your health.

Edit: Tagging Michael the Spikester Michael the Spikester . He’d probably like this.

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
Getting ready for the spoopy day.
330804491081dc8869d2bd1aede4ab3f.jpg

Also got a Halloween avater you can see on my profile.

From left to right:
Bandana Dee = Mummy
King Dedede = Vampire
Kirby = Ghost
Meta Knight = Animal

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom