• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

It's more visually appealing than your old one, but it doesn't make a great profile picture because the cropping was weird.

You should get rid of the text and the teal colour of the card.
That's the point, it's a yugioh joke,
1571796275160.png

I mean, I have a few other ideas, if you want me to change it( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

Noipoi

Howdy!
My sense of humor is pretty ****** up so I personally got a kick out of what @Bolderousness posted earlier.

Might not have been the right thing to do, sure, but it still falls on Noipoi Noipoi or whoever else if they actually look at the thing. Some of you guys are acting like he committed some irredeemable sin like making Noi walk barefoot on LEGOs or some ****.
Nah it’s a **** move. Cant even be on my own damn profile page.

You guys suck.

Good night sleep tight!

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
The ride never ends.
Apparently someone on 4chan actually called Hero being a Bowser Jr situation and Banjo's codename being 'Buddy' back in May/June. Also said stuff about #5 and two post pass characters.

Few things:
1. Did not call Terry
2. Could just be lucky guesses

I'd link, but the image contains some very naughty language due to it being a combination of all their posts. If anyone wants the details send me a PM.

D

Deleted member

I get that it's a Yu-Gi-Oh card, but the cropping looks bad, all you can see is "your opponent" and the top half of the word "cannot."
that's the joke. basically Mystic Mine is so broken, it literally prevents your opponent from doing anything if you have no monsters on board.(and you can activate it during their turn)
Yeah, I do need to crop it a bit better thou. brb.

edit: finished croping it, testing it now.

Shadowwolflink

Smash Master
that's the joke. basically Mystic Mine is so broken, it literally prevents your opponent from doing anything if you have no monsters on board.(and you can activate it during their turn)
Yeah, I do need to crop it a bit better thou. brb.
I don't think you're getting what I'm saying, a joke like that (which is essentially an image macro) doesn't make a good profile picture, regardless of the content of the joke.

D

Deleted member

I don't think you're getting what I'm saying, a joke like that (which is essentially an image macro) doesn't make a good profile picture, regardless of the content of the joke.
true, true, just wanted to change my avatar for a bit because Ojama Lime was getting a bit stale at that point.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
We need Megaman.exe i think.

Pew pew pew

They asked you 3 questions:

1. Do you like human music?
2. Do you want a healthy lifestyle?
3. Why don't you buy some Ultra Fast Pure Keto?

:p It was just the same publicity spam but in the AMA instead of in their thread.
He's ready to throw hands.

Mega Man EXE Punch Gif.gif

I do hope these pop up less, anything to make navigation less annoying.

D

Deleted member

oooooOooooo. i'm a ghostttt nowwww.

bad jokey jokey aside, I'm going to bed now. see ya!

D

Deleted member

Sigh.... Alright. I lost the bet. I couldn't win on our agreed upon terms and overstepped my boundaries to win. Noipoi Noipoi I'll agree to my consequences and will delete the leak posts from the profiles. I'm more of an ass than I thought.

E: Don't look at my profile. Somebody reposted the leak there and I'm asking him to remove it.

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
By the way, apparently Verge is back.

There’s some potential for news. Evidently he says he’s looking into who the next fighter is, just saw a screenshot from GameFAQS a moment ago on /v/.

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
more video thumbnails.

Mr. Game & Watch (Ultimate).png
Ice Climbers (Ultimate).png
Yoshi (Ultimate).png
Beeg Yoshi (Ultimate).png
Piranha Plant (Ultimate)2.png
Sans (Ultimate)4.png
Porky Minch (Earthbound) (Ultimate)2.png
Porky Minch (Mother 3) (Ultimate)2.png
choose your preferred series icon.
Creeper (Ultimate)2.png
Creeper (Ultimate)3.png
Creeper (Ultimate)4.png

don't worry, you don't have to pay to use them.

unless you want to.

Last edited:

REZERO

Smash Journeyman
It's been on my mind all evening. If I'm torturing the kid, the bet has long overstepped it's intended purpose.
:glare: You know noipoi isn't a kid and it wasn't torture, noipoi just doesn't like getting spoiled. It isn't too much to ask to not get spoiled is it?

D

Deleted member

:glare: You know noipoi isn't a kid and it wasn't torture, noipoi just doesn't like getting spoiled. It isn't too much to ask to not get spoiled is it?
I took the bet away from it's original purpose with the spoil antics. It stopped being fun at that point. That is the point I am making.

REZERO

Smash Journeyman
I took the bet away from it's original purpose with the spoil antics. It stopped being fun at that point. That is the point I am making.
What I'm saying is at first your apology seemed sincere but you put in a pretty sly comment after the apology post. Its better not to say anything if you really don't mean to apologize.

D

Deleted member

What I'm saying is at first your apology seemed sincere but you put in a pretty sly comment after the apology post. Its better not to say anything if you really don't mean to apologize.
I know I'm generally a smart ass pretty much all of the time, but take it from me. I meant every word I said here. There ain't no sarcasm or wit here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom