• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Trust me, there's a whole lot more to the genre than that. The more you get into it, the more you may realize that it in fact is possibly the most flexible form of music and that if you like a niche then there are dozens and dozens of artists that fill it.
Why would I get into something like rap, or gangsta rap?

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
I mean it doesn’t have to be from Sakurai but I still think a game like that would be pretty great regardless and something a lot of people would enjoy.
Yeah, I know. But that was said in the case if he did make such a game. I thought it would be funny.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
My cast is finally off, so Ori and the Blind Forest, Yooka-Laylee and the Impossible Lair, and a Hat In Time can finally get some playtime on my Switch instead of sitting there and taunting me.

I have to wear a brace for the next three weeks, but it allows me much more freedom of movement than my cast did, and I can move my fingers much easier.

Raxxel

Hipster Heavyweight Champ
NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
Why would I get into something like rap, or gangsta rap?
I don't expect you to. That's your decision to make. I was just informing you that there's a lot more to it than what meets the eye.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
I don't expect you to. That's your decision to make. I was just informing you that there's a lot more to it than what meets the eye.
Maybe, considering I have not listened to it in a long, long time, but I still don't trust it.

D

Deleted member

My cast is finally off, so Ori and the Blind Forest, Yooka-Laylee and the Impossible Lair, and a Hat In Time can finally get some playtime on my Switch instead of sitting there and taunting me.

I have to wear a brace for the next three weeks, but it allows me much more freedom of movement than my cast did, and I can move my fingers much easier.
This goes to anyone. Is Yooka-Laylee TIL's soundtrack any good? It's David Wise and Kirkhope so I can only assume yes, but what's y'alls takes.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Let me guess...we're getting 99 spirits from Tetris 99?

...WHAT?! The game IS called Tetris 99!

Raxxel

Hipster Heavyweight Champ
NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
Let me guess...we're getting 99 spirits from Tetris 99?

...WHAT?! The game IS called Tetris 99!
The spirits are just the usernames of the people you've eliminated in Tetris 99 to serve as a reminder of the blood on your hands.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Y’know what? I’m considering this as my new pfp:
5B038B8A-08F7-4B78-8774-E24FEA93E0E7.jpeg
The question, should I bet on it? Or just do it?

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
D

Deleted member

Ooh, yay! Seems I have reached the milestone of 1,000 likes tonight. Took over two years, three months to get here due my shy, taciturn nature. Thank y'all for your support.

tumblr_mtnrlhCxt51svn82uo1_500.gif

Btw, I am still aiming for 20+ likes to a single post. Just gotta be patient and just enjoy being on these boards. One day... someday... it will happen...

Sayonara for now. :kirby:

D

Deleted member

so is noone going to say anything about my new avatar? no?
guess I'll go back to ghosting, then. ooooOoooOoooooooO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom