• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
But did Verg find out if Erik was gay?
One thing for sure. I trust Verge more than Sabi. People on the Geno thread say Verge's sources aren't what they used to be, but even if that was true, I do not know how to believe that completely. I mean, he's still better than that attention freak who has her own Discord. Not trying to be hateful, just saying.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Hey - sorry for the late re_ly, was a bit distracted

I like the idea - would be great to see du_lighosts used against, es_ecially as a _artner

As for accessories, if she's a massive fan of Flurrie, a necklace would be the go-to accessory

Maybe some kind of Greek-style theatre mask (like the comedy/tragedy ones)?

It could be cute if she also tried to emulate flurry by having li_stick smeared on her 'sheet'
Just a thought, what if she has trouble showing emotion on her face at first (which she’ll get better at as the journey progresses) and she had a small mask as her necklace that helps her express more emotion while disguised as well as changes expression on her normal form to match her mood?

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium

Google translate: "Are there any doubts that Japanese people like to take a bath after discovering the tweets?" :yoshi:
I am disappointed. They didn't lash out their tongue at something like Yoshi does. :troll:

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Wow, I just listened to Chance The Rappers album The Big Day and wow... it's bad. Like it suuuucks.

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
How bad was it? And who is this rapper?
I mean it's just a relevant rapper. This album came out earlier this year.

Hot Shower is probably the best song of the twenty-****ing-two songs on there and it's grating.

I listened to it because a friend suggested it but blegh.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
I mean it's just a relevant rapper. This album came out earlier this year.

Hot Shower is probably the best song of the twenty-****ing-two songs on there and it's grating.

I listened to it because a friend suggested it but blegh.
I see. I never listen to rap music. Last time I heard it it was more about violence and other bad things, if anything.

Raxxel

Hipster Heavyweight Champ
NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
Wow, I just listened to Chance The Rappers album The Big Day and wow... it's bad. Like it suuuucks.
I haven't listened to anything off it except hot shower and that was enough for me to know that my time was spent better elsewhere.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
"Man, yesterday sucked, surely tomorrow will be better."

*Get a phone call at 9am from my mother that a pipe bomb exploded in my Sister's high school*

All I can really say is thank god no one was hurt
Geez, thats horrific.
Thankfully nobody was injured, yeah.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Or you could just be like me and do both by using SwSh as an excuse to start speculating on potential Pokemon newcomers.

Pokemon newcomers are more territorial. I enjoy that for some reason.
I’d rather combine them in a different way and work on ideas for a Smash-style Pokémon fighting game.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
I’d rather combine them in a different way and work on ideas for a Smash-style Pokémon fighting game.
I know you didn't say his name, but Sakurai working on a Pokemon styled Smash game...man, that'd be something, huh?

Raxxel

Hipster Heavyweight Champ
NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
I see. I never listen to rap music. Last time I heard it it was more about violence and other bad things, if anything.
Trust me, there's a whole lot more to the genre than that. The more you get into it, the more you may realize that it in fact is possibly the most flexible form of music and that if you like a niche then there are dozens and dozens of artists that fill it.

Lighteni

Smash Journeyman
"Man, yesterday sucked, surely tomorrow will be better."

*Get a phone call at 9am from my mother that a pipe bomb exploded in my Sister's high school*

All I can really say is thank god no one was hurt
Damn, that’s a nightmare. Glad to hear people are safe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom