• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

There was a problem fetching the tweet

Suda51 is working with the creator of Silent Hill and Siren on a new horror game called Hotel Barcelona.

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
There was a problem fetching the tweet

Suda51 is working with the creator of Silent Hill and Siren on a new horror game called Hotel Barcelona.
It's almost as good as Hideo Kojima, Guillermo del Toro and Junji Ito making a Silent Hill game.

But when has something like that has ever been in the pipeline? HAHAHAHA :yoshi:

Last edited:

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
So Galeem killed Russia apparently.

D

Deleted member

Just wondering
Is geno considered 1st party or 3rd party?
And would sakurai have to talk to square to get him?

osby

Smash Obsessed
Just wondering
Is geno considered 1st party or 3rd party?
And would sakurai have to talk to square to get him?
He's owned by Square-Enix.

So yes, he's a third party character and yes, Sakurai has no negotiate with his owners to put him into the game as a fighter.

As far as we know, Sakurai already talked with SE about Geno twice: First for his Mii costume, then for his Spirit.

D

Deleted member

He's owned by Square-Enix.

So yes, he's a third party character and yes, Sakurai has no negotiate with his owners to put him into the game as a fighter.

As far as we know, Sakurai already talked with SE about Geno twice: First for his Mii costume, then for his Spirit.
All right that’s all I needed to know. thanks!

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
He's third party and is completely owned by Square Enix.
I still have no idea why Nintendo doesn’t just buy the SMRPG characters from them. Like, Square can’t do anything with them without Nintendo and it’s an untapped well of potential nostalgia.

Has anyone shared this yet?

https://arch.b4k.co/v/search/image/gamwHjU9qo7Z-_8IO4CMHA/

Leaker claims that Ryu Hayabusa, Reimu and KOS-MOS are coming.
Did you read the whole thing or are you just **** posting.

Wunderwaft

Smash Master
I still have no idea why Nintendo doesn’t just buy the SMRPG characters from them. Like, Square can’t do anything with them without Nintendo and it’s an untapped well of potential nostalgia.
Because Nintendo isn't lacking in Mario characters that originated in RPGs. There isn't any incentive to buy Geno or Mallow from Square Enix when Nintendo can just create their own Mario RPG characters.

osby

Smash Obsessed
Mario really isn't in a dire need of characters people are nostalgic for. Not to mention, Nintendo also wouldn't be able to use them effectively in anything except an RPG and we all know the situation of Mario RPGs.

In short, they probably think it's not worth the effort.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
Nintendo doesn't really have an incentive to acquire him tbh.

What would they do with him aside from Smash?

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
When it come to this new "leak".

I'm hoping for the best, but I'm expecting the worst too.

I really want KOS-MOS, but after Reimu & Ryu, I ain't going to take the bait that easily, I need more evidence before I support this leak.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom