• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lighteni

Smash Journeyman
Sometimes you people take these bets too seriously. Posting spoilers when people have specifically asked not to see spoilers falls under that jurisdiction. I’ve already had to delete one account.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Hey.

Whether this is some bet or not, Noi doesn't want to be spoiled.

That's the bottom line, so please don't tease him with stuff.

That's just ****ish.

Last edited:

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Noipoi Noipoi
Pro Tip: Just block Boulderness until Sword/Shield releases. That will help you ignore his tricks.

Anyway if people will be posted untagged SwSh spoilers, then I might be leaving as well.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Remember, to use the spoilers tag, type [spoiler*] before the post, then [/spoiler*] at the end of the post. Use this when posting SwSh leaks, PLEASE.

(Do not put the * while typing in the spoiler code.)

REZERO

Smash Journeyman
It is kind of irritating that I see a certain person making backhanded comments because they were called out for cheating as opposed to being clever.

D

Deleted member

@JDCabrera nice work on the moveset btw, just out of curiosity, what prompted you to make this all of a sudden?
Many people around Discord tend to claim that Pauline does not have anything worth for a moveset besides dance moves. Almost as if everyone never played the Mario vs DK series as I did as a child.

So as someone who would really love to see Pauline in Smash, I decided to put together a Google document to show that she can indeed fit really well while differing from other characters.

Cosmic77

Smash Hero
Switch FC
2166-0541-5238
It's funny seeing everyone suddenly show a concern for SwSh spoilers because of the bet.

If it were anyone but Noi, I don't think the thread would be even remotely cautious.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I only have two things to say this evening, and then I will be back whenever:

Look at how cute my new girl is, kids!
tanooki isabelle.png

I suppose nobody will check my document then...
Well, I read it and you have my 100% support! Pauline is pretty much my only most-wanted atm. She was the very first Legend-rank spirit I collected in Ultimate and I swear never to dismiss it. :kirby:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Like I said, it doesn't matter if theres a bet on the line. The common sense thing to do when leaks are on the table (credible ones) is to use spoilers so no one who wants to be spoiled gets spoiled. There shouldn't be an issue with it unless, say, you don't know how to use the spoiler tag.

Shyy_Guy595

Smash Champion
Lol I enjoy watching the chaos unfold.

Tbh I'm just checking in for spoilers every now and then and to see what the talk of the
moment is about

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom