• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
I don't think I've ever heard any Touhou songs, and if I did, I completely forgot what they sounded like. What makes them so special?
Bad Apple rocks.

Isn’t Luigi a spotlight one? If so the other is probably gooigi
King Boo was confirmed recently, however they didn’t say whether he and Luigi are spotlights or not. I’m assuming they are, though.

My bets for Halloween Tour:

-Luigi
-King Boo
-E. Gadd
-Gooigi
-Boo Mario
-Petey Piranha

D

Deleted member

Please don’t tag me for anything regarding Activision/Blizzard and Hong Kong.

I accept the fact that people can do whatever they want, but please don’t purposefully tag me to try and change the choice I made on the subject.

Feel free to tag me about anything else as @Bolderousness and Metal Shop X Metal Shop X did doh.

Iridium

Smash Hero
I could almost see it getting the same treatment as Castlevania with a lot of potential music selections and remixes.
Probably a given for any NES tracks if they do it like Castlevania. Bloody Tears was given so much love.

IDK really. Never played a title in the series. What would you have in mind for it?
First one that comes to mind is Unbreakable Determination; might as well be his theme, it's one of his most recognizable tracks.

Also including but not limited to: Battling Precariously, Iron and Sword, Emperor, Battle With the Dead, Approaching Evil, Domination of Darkness, Nowhere to Run, Weapons Lab, The Lava Tunnels, Inverted Catwalk, Castle Rock Entry Hall, Ninja Gaiden (reboot) Theme, Ninja Gaiden II (reboot) Theme, Pushing Onward, Eclipse, etc...

Something like that, I'd go overboard if I made real decisions.

D

Deleted member

Where can I listen to the short versions then? I wanna give them the full benefit of the doubt and listen to entirely what they have to offer.
Here:

Sorry for the late response btw was kinda busy for a moment. Maybe these aren't perfect with no loops whatsoever but they're shorter.

Iridium

Smash Hero
Quick question. How many people here have seen this?

I think I'm late, but potential good news. Never played anything related to it, but things can change, right?

Shroob

Sup?
I still think the Reimu leaks bunk, but goddamn it's missing so many bangers.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
I just watched the Anime version of the Professor Kukui fight in Pokemon.

That was one of the most hype fights in all of pokemon.

Cosmic77

Smash Hero
Switch FC
2166-0541-5238

It was well animated, but the fight itself was standard.

Regardless, it was still a good way to end the series. I don't think people will give the Alola league the credit it deserves, but I'll be the first to say it was a step up from Kalos. I'm not just saying that because of who won either.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030

I think I'm late, but potential good news. Never played anything related to it, but things can change, right?
I've seen it. I hope they're able to get it done. Not just for Okami's sake, but because Kamiya working with Capcom again on anything sounds powerful.

I saw the Father-Son Kamehameha that was in it. Apparently animators for DBZ and DBS Broly worked on that episode.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Last post of the day I swear

B82D407D-725D-43B2-B3D2-CFC6F261D18F.jpeg

Life is wacky bros. Ain’t gonna go into detail but, life really is wacky sometimes.

don't worry nothing bad happened.

Lighteni

Smash Journeyman

Platinum has tried to collaborate with Capcom several times for things like Viewtiful Joe, but they all ended up falling through. Hopefully this leads to something.

Icedragonadam

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5227-6397-6112
So if Terry is going to be released on the 6th along with the reveal of DLC Fighter #5, then we should hear something from Verge or VR around next week then.

D

Deleted member

Throwback to the time Superman appeared on Sesame Street because I’m bored and don’t have anything better to do right now:

Shroob

Sup?
We'll live until November.

This time next month we'll all have Terry, know who character 5 is and be killing each other over the first non pass character.

Rangez

Dimensional Dile-Up
I'm back from the fair, pretty exhausted from all the walking though. My family & I as usual ate up some fries at first, and checked out this agriculural building with a massive pumpkin that weighs about 687 LBS! Then, me & my sisters walked about into the art galleries when we spotted this impressive robot interacting with some kids (either it was an animatronic or a actual guy in a suit, not sure).

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I'm back from the fair, pretty exhausted from all the walking though. My family & I as usual ate up some fries at first, and checked out this agriculural building with a massive pumpkin that weighs about 687 LBS! Then, me & my sisters walked about into the art galleries when we spotted this impressive robot interacting with some kids (either it was an animatronic or a actual guy in a suit, not sure).
I miss things like that.

College sucks.

Cosmic77

Smash Hero
Switch FC
2166-0541-5238
Ring Fit Adventure is reaching it's intended audience, which is good for the game, but bad for customer support.

There was a problem fetching the tweet

Last edited:

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
So here's what I'm thinking.

I think it's possible that Crash, Ryu Hayabusa, and/or Reimu are in play for Smash DLC. However, I think it should be noted that Hayabusa has been in Smash Ultimate leaks since literally the earliest leaks of Doom Slayer in Smash. Every single leak he has shown up in has been shafted and thrown into the trash that is the fake leak bin.

I'm also getting the feeling that Fighter #5 is going to be somebody that hasn't been "leaked"...that is until they literally are. I just feel as though Hayabusa has been the focus of many leaks, and while that doesn't mean he isn't likely or doesn't make a ton of sense as a character, it seems as though he's been a part of the conversation because he's been in a ton of leaks.

There's something to remember with leaks. For all the leaks that are right, there are those that can guess something and get it right, even if the information wasn't actually leaked. Ryu Hayabusa fits that more or less because he's a classic character that had spotlight from retro era games, and KT works closely with Nintendo.

PS- there's some stuff going around with Sabi that Brew can't talk about Hayabusa because he's been served a C&D, but that literally breaks the C&D because in saying he, "can't talk about Hayabusa" that's talking about Hayabusa.

Basically, another fake C&D.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom