• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Part of me want to give Overwatch another shot with Halloween going on, but another part of me gets bored just thinking about it the game as well. In short, I'm pretty undecided right now, maybe I should flip a coin tomorrow.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Geese has some good insults, "Die like your father you pin-headed son of an Ice Cream maker."

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Disney Channels YouTube channel is steaming Halloween Town all week so if you want to watch it there you go

Lighteni

Smash Journeyman
New recruit detected

Assimilation protocols initiated

Stand by for total consciousness homogenization

In all seriousness, who's gonna do the thing now that Noipoi is taking a leave of absense
Don’t worry, I’m more than aware of the uh, ritual.

D

Deleted member

A'ight, you squares, the :ultisabelle: art of mine is complete!

isabelle's circle of friends.jpg

Okay, so I used Paint to put this together. Guess I am a square, too. Fancy drawing apps and tools, I cannot afford atm.

I made this because I am among friends here. I hope y'all liked it, because there just might be more where that came from. If not, well, it looks like my time and effort was for naught.

Sayonara :kirby:

QuiqueST

Smash Apprentice
Don’t worry, I’m more than aware of the uh, ritual.
For a second I thought you were a previous user which was known for using that same Sigma image.
Anyways welcome.
Unless by any chance you happen to be the same person if so welcome back

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Man, I really wish more stages weren't banned. I feel like there's a lot that can work with hazards off.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Hmmm.... If one's goal was to make a Smash game that celebrated ALL of videogames, with no overt focus on any one company, just based on relevence, history, sales numbers, and populatiry, who would be on that roster?

Lighteni

Smash Journeyman
Ah, that profile pic.

Reminded me of a certain "one reason and done" fellow.
There’s no spaces in between the words you goddamn fake fan.
Hmmm.... If one's goal was to make a Smash game that celebrated ALL of videogames, with no overt focus on any one company, just based on relevence, history, sales numbers, and populatiry, who would be on that roster?
I feel like the immediate problem with that would be which villains to pick. With so many series where the protagonist is the iconic character, it might get a bit boring. I suppose Castlevania could be represented by Dracula, and Bioshock by a Big Daddy. Both series are pretty iconic and influential on video games as a whole.

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
There’s no spaces in between the words you goddamn fake fan.

I feel like the immediate problem with that would be which villains to pick. With so many series where the protagonist is the iconic character, it might get a bit boring. I suppose Castlevania could be represented by Dracula, and Bioshock by a Bug Daddy. Both series are pretty iconic and influential on video games as a whole.
I don't think it would be necissary to to limit it to one character per franchise, but I do agree with your assessment. Bowser, Ganondorf, Sephiroth, M. Bison, and Dr. Eggman are all eligible in my opinion as well. Oh, Handsome Jack too.

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
So here I am, at a meat raffle, with my fiancé and other friends. It’s for charity, and this is the second one I’ve ever been to.

For the SECOND TIME, ONE TABLE IS WINNING EVERYTHING.

I’m furious. Sure, it’s $1 per ticket and for a charity, but I want some damn meat. They bait me with the strip steaks, but here we are 15 rounds in, and we’ve got nothing.

I’ve decided to play a game where if the same table wins, I drink. One woman from the table won THREE TIMES IN A ROW.

Furious, I tell you. Furious.

Last edited:

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
So here I am, at a meat raffle, with my fiancé and other friends. It’s for charity, and this is the second one I’ve ever been to.

For the SECOND TIME, ONE TABLE IS WINNING EVERYTHING.

I’m furious. Sure, it’s $1 per ticket but I want some damn meat. They bait me with the strip steaks, but here we are 15 rounds in, and we’ve got nothing.

I’ve decided to play a game where if the same table wins, I take a drink. One woman from the table won THREE TIMES IN A ROW.

Furious, I tell you. Furious.
Oh that's good.

MainJPW

M.T.A
When I was sitting through The Lion King 2019 the whole time I was thinking “Man... I could just be watching the original movie...”

There’s not much range of emotion you can get with real life animals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom