• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Oh god. It's an actual cultural thing.

View attachment 242169
Oh, yeah, I remember this. There was a Japan exclusive fighter in Marvel V.S. Capcom that used this as a move.
A1695174-AF97-40BF-94A6-6D637A6DAE31.jpeg

It’s a really weird character, needless to say.

Yeah, this is an old thing.

I remember some weeb in High School tried to get this thing going.

She was expelled for sexual harassment, humorously enough.
I’m just curious as to how she thought that was a good idea...

D

Deleted member

I remember playing FNAF VR and not being scared,

Then it showed up.
1571167250261.gif

No feeling is comparable to a tiny rabbit jumping at you with zero warning, accompanied by a blood curdling scream.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Wanna bet we're going to see the starter evolutions in tomorrow's Sword & Shield news?
Boy I already bet enough over this game...

If we do get starters tomorrow, I'll pick Baboon for if I play Gen 8. Bet! If you lose, you choose the starter you want the least

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Update on my Dr. Mario viruses sprites :ultdoc:

Virus Preview 2.png

Added the four viruses from Dr. Mario World and some tweaks to the previous ones. Only 6 more viruses left.

Guh-Huzzah!

Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893

Didn't think I'd see Spider-Man getting fingers rammed up his Spider-Chute today but here we are.
I would’ve posted an image with higher resolution, but the only one I found was of him doing it to a female character of the cast, wearing a skirt, and frankly I’m not ready to go to jail.

Guh-Huzzah!

Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Abilities I get. But lore? It’s not like Pokémon has deep plots. And the PokéDex is often wrong or over exaggerated because it’s written by 10-Year Olds.
It’s still a fun little addition. The world of Pokémon is supposed to be very immersive. One character just existing with no background would be boring.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Alright y'all. The results are in. Here is the party for Dragon Quest 6. All of this was randomly generated so take none of this personally.

The Hero will be @Tactician Aaron because he is a dork who gets the girl.

My Man Carver is going to be Gentlepanda Gentlepanda He will beat you all to death like a baboon

@Hinata will be Milly, the frail magic *****. Enjoy your new coffin, Hinata.

This nerd named Nevan is going to be @KarneraMythos I don't even know what you do, but you look ridiculous.

Next up is Aaron's love interest, praline praline

Next up is Terry. He's either the coolest character or the biggest **** eater of the party. It's @Zinith

Up next is Amos. His gimmick is he turns into a monster at night and is completely unnecessary to beat the game with. That's gonna be @Hat N' Clogs welcome aboard, buddy

Finally is a mother-****ing T-rez with an axe. SnakeFighter64 SnakeFighter64 You fall in love with Zinith because love or something; I don't know how reptiles work.
It’s called a Hacksaurus!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom