• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
So I got bored and for some reason I compiled a list of actors I think would be great playing Ghostbusters, existing or new:
-Will Arnett
-Lin Manuel-Miranda
-Sterling K. Brown
-Anthony Mackie
-Paul Rudd
-Chris Evans
-Ryan Reynolds
-Oscar Issac
-Adam Scott
-Zoe Saldana
-Hayley Atwell
-Kathryn Hahn
-Elizabeth Olsen
-Steven Yeun
-Tyler Labine
-Mariska Hargitay
-John Krasinski
-Emily Blunt
-Jake Johnson
-Armie Hammer
-Karl Urban
-Nathan Fillion
-Randall Park
-Elizabeth Banks
-Carrie Anne-Moss
-Regina King
Few more names I wanted to add.
-Matt Damon
-Jon Hamm
-Zach Galifianakis
-Ed Helms
-Bradley Cooper
-Will Forte
-Don Cheadle
-Jordan Peele
-Fred Armisen
-Mindy Kaling
-Mark Ruffalo
-Sean Hayes

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Probably for the best, to be honest.

Anyways, Disney reps? Hell yes, Scrouge would be an awesome character.
I unironically want this. Scrooge is on my short list of characters that should make it in if the game character rule gets broken.
  1. Goku (because memes)
  2. Scrooge McDuck (because DuckTales was big on the NES, enough that it has spiritual successors)
  3. James Bond (Goldeneye 007 was huge on N64)
  4. Popeye (because without him we wouldn’t even have Mario)
  5. Turok: Dinosaur Hunter (because who remembers that franchise for ANYTHING other than the N64 game).

Last edited:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Dude, you wanna talk unused Pokemon tracks? Take a gander at this glorious track.
It's so simple, but it's got such a great uplifting beat.

Edit: posted the wrong one.

Last edited:

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Instead of Sora, it's gonna end up being Wreck-it Ralph

I mean, the second movie literally says it all
I would much rather have Ralph over Sora, honestly.

Kingdom Hearts sucks (except for 2, that one is pretty good), and I don't like Sora for his personality or design.

D

Deleted member

I would much rather have Ralph over Sora, honestly.

Kingdom Hearts sucks (except for 2, that one is pretty good), and I don't like Sora for his personality or design.
Kingdom Hearts, plot wise, does kinda suck, but most of the games have some really cool and flashy gameplay(especially 3, easily my favorite)

BlueMonk

Smash Champion
shoutouts to my golisopod that ran away during the battle against tapu koko at the end of S/M

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Is everyone doing ok tonght?

TBH I'm feeling really angry right now over something inconsequential and I just feel disappointed.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
I'm alright, what's the matter though?
Favorite hockey team blew a big lead tonight and lost in overtime. In an awful way too, getting a stupid penalty that was easily avoidable, etc. etc.

It's something where my favorite team always finds ways to disappoint no matter how good they are, and I've been sick of it for a while.

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113
Favorite hockey team blew a big lead tonight and lost in overtime. In an awful way too, getting a stupid penalty that was easily avoidable, etc. etc.

It's something where my favorite team always finds ways to disappoint no matter how good they are, and I've been sick of it for a while.
Aw, that's too bad.

Cosmic77

Smash Hero
Switch FC
2166-0541-5238
Sword and shield evil person battle theme better ****ing slap like if not harder then Aether Foundations battle theme
Sword and Shield has got some pretty great tracks already, so in terms of good music, I'm not worried. The wild battle theme legit sounds like a Champion theme, the gym battle theme sounds like something you'd play at a rave, and Zacian and Zamazenta's theme is bagpipes. Lots and lots of Scottish bagpipes.

I hope more people will acknowledge the music when the game comes out. That's one aspect of SwSh that I haven't really heard anymore complain about, but it rarely gets brought up at the same time.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Sword and Shield has got some pretty great tracks already, so in terms of good music, I'm not worried. The wild battle theme legit sounds like a Champion theme, the gym battle theme sounds like something you'd play at a rave, and Zacian and Zamazenta's theme is bagpipes. Lots and lots of Scottish bagpipes.

I hope more people will acknowledge the music when the game comes out. That's one aspect of SwSh that I haven't really heard anymore complain about, but it rarely gets brought up at the same time.
The music is the only thing im legit intrested in so I hope its good

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I still don't know how to do alt costumes for the villager and the inkling, where every alt color is basically a unique costume. Like, for the inklings you could do a costume where each color is from Splatoon 2, and then there's the Octolings, but I'm stumped on a third option and there's nothing like that that can be done for Villager.

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113
I still don't know how to do alt costumes for the villager and the inkling, where every alt color is basically a unique costume. Like, for the inklings you could do a costume where each color is from Splatoon 2, and then there's the Octolings, but I'm stumped on a third option and there's nothing like that that can be done for Villager.
For villager maybe you could do alts based on some of the animal villagers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom