• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113
Why did the wii u fail? I mean, I only have two games on it but I didn't think it was a bad console.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Aegislash, the Sword and Shield Pokémon, is Confirmed for Sword and Shield.

It’s sounds like a no brainer, but Solrock and Lunatone weren’t in Sun/Moon.

D

Deleted member

Hey guys get this
let’s say the final smash ultimate direct is over and these were the company’s that were represented at the end of ultimates dlc lifespan.
D3EB5AC5-B3C2-4602-AF51-A76733FA1BE1.jpeg

Are you ok with this?

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

I want to ask you guys a question because apparently there's confusion

Is Sora a video game character? :yoshi:
A Video game character that just so happens to be owned by a non-video game company, Yes.

Shadowwolflink

Smash Master
Hey guys get this
let’s say the final smash ultimate direct is over and these were the company’s that were represented at the end of ultimates dlc lifespan.
View attachment 238916
Are you ok with this?
So... Shantae, Doomslayer, Rayman, Ryu Hayabusa, Professor Layton, Crash or Spyro, and a BlazBlue or Guilty Gear character? And possibly another character or 2 from some of the already represented companies?

Sounds alright to me.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Aegislash, the Sword and Shield Pokémon, is Confirmed for Sword and Shield.

It’s sounds like a no brainer, but Solrock and Lunatone weren’t in Sun/Moon.
Good, I was getting worried Aegislash would be left out.

Now I wonder if Sword and Shield will have a secret Easter game event that triggers if you have an Aegislash in your party much like Solrock/Lunatone did in the generation 7 games.

Noipoi

Howdy!
My GameStop has a midnight release (that I didn't attend). I find it amazing that a remake of a goddamn Game Boy game from 1993 gets those. Zelda branding at its finest :yoshi:
They could release the original Superr Mario Bros for 60 bucks on Switch. Not a remake or remaster or whatever, the original NES game from the 80s. And it’d still get a midnight release.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Got Joker into Elite Smash this evening, didn't take all too long (around 2 hours, having never played online with him before). Really digging how he plays. A nice supplement to my Banjo & Kazooie :ultjoker:

rychu_supadude

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys get this
View attachment 238916
Are you ok with this?
They're fine candidates in and of themselves, but I just want some dang Nintendo characters in my dang Nintendo game, dagnabbit.

...Also, what the ruddy heck is Bozon?

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
A45FB56D-D8F0-43A7-87C2-E419FF3F3945.jpeg

Game freak decided to make sense this time and aegislash is in the dex!

QuiqueST

Smash Apprentice
Why did the wii u fail? I mean, I only have two games on it but I didn't think it was a bad console.
For several reasons; long periods without major releases, lack of 3rd party support, not exactly the easiest console to develop games for, etc...

But one of the biggest reasons is how the Wii U was marketed. Nintendo tried to continue the success they had with the Wii by putting a good amount of focus on the casual audience but that backfired since by then most of the audience had moved on and weren’t interested. Or they were confused by what the Wii U was. The name itself was a very big problem since it gave the impression to a lot of people that it was just an accessory or an add-on for the Wii instead of a console; and to this day there are still people with this idea.

To put it into perspective, the Wii U’s lifetime sales are 13.56 million units. The Switch surpassed that number in less than a year.

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
Looks like the new Dynamax photo site allowed for another minor leak thanks to the codenames of the Galar Pokémon. Putting it in spoilers just in case, but all it tells us is what stage of evolution each Pokémon are and reconfirm another bit from of the Affleck leak:

It confirms that Grookey will in fact be a gorilla as said in the leak as its codename is Gorilla1, Corviknight is a final stage and has two pre-evolutions, Drednaw, Alcreme, and Poltegeist are second stage and have one pre-evolution, and Yamper, Rolycoly and Wooloo are first stage.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
Today is the day - in a few hours, I'll be picking up Untitled Goose Game. Finally, I can mildly annoy people while playing as a goose! I hope there's a dedicated Honk button.

...oh, and also Zelda: Link's Awakening. I haven't played much of that before (don't think I've gotten beyond the first dungeon when I rented it), so I'm hoping to beat it without a guide. Hopefully I can pick up a Snake amiibo as well.

Cosmic77

Smash Hero
Switch FC
2166-0541-5238
Sableye and Cutiefly have been confirmed for SwSh.

And for those of you who have been freaking out over this particular Pokemon possibly not being in the game, yes, Honedge has been confirmed as well.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom