• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Pardon for going off-topic for a brief moment, and an extra apology for beating a dead horse, but given the current circumstances in the Smash speculation cycle, how does everyone's personal Wish-List currently look?
View attachment 235986

If this template and question have been done together in the recent month, triple-sorry from me. Just figured I'd have fun with this since it's been so long since I've posted, and believe me, I still lurk around.
I want Crash, Phoenix Wright, and Sans.

I’m expecting a Capcom rep, maybe Doomguy.

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113
Hey everyone, what are we talkin about? Sorry for being so inactive these past days.
Man, what a beautiful enhancement!
Can't wait for this.
Oh man, that does look fantastic! Now they just need to remake sunshine and all of my favorite GameCube games will have a remake or sequel.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Hey everyone, what are we talkin about? Sorry for being so inactive these past days.

Oh man, that does look fantastic! Now they just need to remake sunshine and all of my favorite GameCube games will have a remake or sequel.
You're still on here quite frequently from what I can tell.

Just been doing more smash speculation. The usual. Also creating random pokemon creations and stuff.

D

Deleted member

Nah, you’re tier 3

Tier 1: Gone
Tier 2: Sporadically active
Tier 3: frequently active
Tier 4: Here literally all the ****ing time, get a life god damn.
Huh, What tier am I in? I assume I'd probably be in tier 2/3. I'm not gone by any means but I'm not super active like I used to be.

KarneraMythos

Smash Champion
It really does! :laugh:
By the look of your post count and join date, you are new here! Welcome to the Boards!

Stick around and flutter by, but post around and don't be shy!

In all fairness, school is approaching for many of us, so we're simply making preparations if not just enjoying the last vacation days that we have.

Nah, you’re tier 3

I'm definitely in Tier 2 if you don't count my rare activity in the KOS-MOS support thread.
Finally found my arch-nemesis, :ultisabelle:.
Wew boy... If only you fought mine :v

Ace C.R.O.S.S.

Smash Ace
Pardon for going off-topic for a brief moment, and an extra apology for beating a dead horse, but given the current circumstances in the Smash speculation cycle, how does everyone's personal Wish-List currently look?
View attachment 235986

If this template and question have been done together in the recent month, triple-sorry from me. Just figured I'd have fun with this since it's been so long since I've posted, and believe me, I still lurk around.
My top-priority wishlist character is Phoenix Wright, thou i also support Shantae and Geno

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113
You're still on here quite frequently from what I can tell.

Just been doing more smash speculation. The usual. Also creating random pokemon creations and stuff.
Nah, you’re tier 3

Alright then, cool. lol. Glad i'm not tier 1 anymore, it's no fun to just lurk.

D

Deleted member

Anyone else pick up the physical version for Collection of Mana yet?
On my way home after picking it.
Hey guys. I'm interested in Chrono Trigger but the only way I can immediately access it is the mobile version on Android. I highly doubt it's the best version of the game, but is it a version that would be okay to play as my first and really only exposure to the game?
I heard is ok as long as you don't mind playing on the phone.

KarneraMythos

Smash Champion
View attachment 235990

After 2 years I just realized every denizen of the Mario Odyssey kingdoms is wearing a hat so you can’t capture them
Plot-twist: Almost everyone is actually a corpse who died in a mass coma pandemic with each hat being a Cappy possessing much of the fallen populace. You can call this a "Tinfoil Hat" theory, but then I might just wear a Cappy as well! How's that for meta horror?

My top-priority wishlist character is Phoenix Wright, thou i also support Shantae and Geno
Good choices! Also, I see your Eikichi and raise you a compliment:
Man_of_Integrity.png

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
View attachment 235986

I would love to make one of these, but I still don’t have my mouse. So....

Most Wanted
-Heihachi Mishima
-Crash Bandicoot
-Scorpion

Least Wanted
-Edelguard Von Hræsvelgr or anybody from Three Houses
-A Pokémon from Sword and Shield
-Steve

Most Likely
-Heihachi Mishima or Knight Artorias
-Crash Bandicoot or Tracer
-Leon S. Kennedy with Jill Valentine Echo

Mains
-Snake
-Bayonetta
-Banjo and Kazooie

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

View attachment 235986

This will come as a surprise but.. I want Geno. I would also like Rex & Pyra, Duster, Phoenix, Heavy and Sans/Undertale representation.

StormC

Smash Hero
Yakuza 0 is the best game for a first time player, right?

I hope it is because it's on sale on PSN and I just bought it.

Ace C.R.O.S.S.

Smash Ace
Plot-twist: Almost everyone is actually a corpse who died in a mass coma pandemic with each hat being a Cappy possessing much of the fallen populace. You can call this a "Tinfoil Hat" theory, but then I might just wear a Cappy as well! How's that for meta horror?

Good choices! Also, I see your Eikichi and raise you a compliment:
View attachment 235993
Another Persona 2 player, huh?

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Today I learned that Maui Mallard in Cold Shadow is available on Steam.

Though I already got the original Windows '95 version running on my computer.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
You’ve made a powerful enemy on this day

View attachment 235994
Hang on. I thought about it a bit more. How’s this?
I would love to make one of these, but I still don’t have my mouse. So....

Most Wanted
-Heihachi Mishima
-Crash Bandicoot
-Scorpion

Least Wanted
-Edelguard Von Hræsvelgr or anybody from Three Houses
-A Pokémon from Sword and Shield
-Steve

Most Likely
-Heihachi Mishima or Knight Artorias
-Crash Bandicoot or Tracer
-Leon S. Kennedy with Jill Valentine Echo

Mains
-Snake
-Bayonetta
-Banjo and Kazooie

StormC

Smash Hero
Just speaking for characters eligible for the Fighters Pass? I'm mostly hoping for Crash, Leon/Jill, and Dante. I'm not too invested in Ryu Hayabusa but he'd be neat and he definitely deserves to be in the game. I'm an Ace Attorney fan but have no real investment in Phoenix Wright being in Smash; if it happens, cool, if not, doesn't matter to me.

Velvet is my favorite Tales protag but they would never pick her over Lloyd/Yuri.

My most wanted left in general is by far Dixie Kong, but it's looking like she is going to miss out (again).

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Today I learned that Maui Mallard in Cold Shadow is available on Steam.

Though I already got the original Windows '95 version running on my computer.
While on this, I remembered how kick ass the game's soundtrack is (PC version to be exact)

Here, let me share a sample with you:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
JoJo is my favorite series period, but I completely understand.

Just about every episode has a quotable moment, but half the fanbase just go “KONO DIO DA,” “ZA WARUDO,” or “ORA ORA ORA.”

There’s so much material to satire or make jokes about, and I love doing it, but don’t do the same three jokes people.
I get ya. Same with "Over 9000" and regurgitating the same 3 TFS jokes for Dragon Ball. Over everyone using the same 4 Thanos jokes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom