• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
A part of me is honestly feeling the last two might be a surprise we might not expect especially given since:ultjoker:and how Sakurai likes to surprise us with the seemingly impossible. Ones I can think of is

Dark Souls rep
Goku
Layton
Frisk
Master Chief
Scorpion
SNK rep
Yuri Powell

Any other takers I could be missing?

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Yes, but don't overrely in it. Medication is a dangerous gift of humanity.
Right. Gotta be careful. If I go to far the other way i’ll still be unhealthy.

I still am completely flabbergasted that we can medically reconfigure human genitals and transplant wombs, but we still haven’t developed an effective low effort weight loss method.

Last edited:

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
So uh, I'm pretty stressed out all of a sudden.
My sister is in the Emergancy Room right now.

Last night she was sent home from work early due to a sudden fever. This morning when she woke up she coughed up blood, so she called a teledoctor. Apparently the doctor says it sounds like she's at risk of severe hydration due to an infection, so she told her to go get tested in ER.

Whatever she has I'm confident she can recover from, but she's told me (through text) that the nurse isn't taking her seriously, which makes me worried she might not get proper treatment.

This sister of mine is also my roomate, so I'm going to be nagging her about taking care of herself for a while. We might have to cancel her Birthday plans next week though, and this is going to effect both of us financially. She struggles to get enough hours for her portion of rent as is...

...And just as I was in the middle of typing this, she also informs me that her card has been hacked. This is just what we needed.

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
A part of me is honestly feeling the last two might be a surprise we might not expect especially given since:ultjoker:and how Sakurai likes to surprise us with the seemingly impossible. Ones I can think of is

Dark Souls rep
Goku
Layton
Frisk
Master Chief
Scorpion
SNK rep
Yuri Powell

Ummmm.... I think Tracer belongs on that list.

Noipoi

Howdy!

Last night she was sent home from work early due to a sudden fever. This morning when she woke up she coughed up blood, so she called a teledoctor. Apparently the doctor says it sounds like she's at risk of severe hydration due to an infection, so she told her to go get tested in ER.

Whatever she has I'm confident she can recover from, but she's told me (through text) that the nurse isn't taking her seriously, which makes me worried she might not get proper treatment.

This sister of mine is also my roomate, so I'm going to be nagging her about taking care of herself for a while. We might have to cancel her Birthday plans next week though, and this is going to effect both of us financially. She struggles to get enough hours for her portion of rent as is...

...And just as I was in the middle of typing this, she also informs me that her card has been hacked. This is just what we needed.
Your sister is gonna be just fine. Pretty soon, this is all gonna be a silly memory you two will laugh about.

Sorry about the card situation tho

Wyoming

Connery, Sean
Switch FC
7748-5364-3982
Right.

Maybe they can give me some medication for it.

I mean.... the reveal is likely in the next two weeks so......
Maybe not. We didn't get a reveal in the last general Direct in February. It's possible they only briefly mention Banjo for Smash due to him coming soon.

Granted, depending on the date, they'd be running out of things to reveal them at, but it's not impossible we get it at a Smash Direct in October for example.

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
Smash Bros, a game nototious for leak season, has iron bars when it comes to DLC, meanwhile, every other fighting game gets the whole DLC roster leaked months in advance.

Ironic.
Well, it has iron bars when it comes to this game's DLC. Roy and Ryu were leaked months before with music containing their names, while :4bayonetta::4cloud::4corrin:had very basic data in the form of ZSS/Ike copies. We just weren't told about the latter.

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend

Dark Souls rep
Goku
Layton
Frisk
Master Chief
Scorpion
SNK rep
Yuri Powell

Steve

Steve4.png

edit: also Geno.

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Maybe not. We didn't get a reveal in the last general Direct in February. It's possible they only briefly mention Banjo for Smash due to him coming soon.

Granted, depending on the date, they'd be running out of things to reveal them at, but it's not impossible we get it at a Smash Direct in October for example.
My bet is still on a Joker style tease for Banjo near the beginning, followed by a reveal as the directs “one more thing”

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Well, it has iron bars when it comes to this game's DLC. Roy and Ryu were leaked months before with music containing their names, while :4bayonetta::4cloud::4corrin:had very basic data in the form of ZSS/Ike copies. We just weren't told about the latter.
Lucas wasn't leaked either, and Mewtwo was debatable. Joker wasn't, but Erdrick would have stayed silent if unpaid intern didn't forget to remove Brave from the files. Banjo... idk how he got leaked.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794

...Well it turns out the card thing was a false alarm at least. Probably.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946

Your sister is gonna be just fine. Pretty soon, this is all gonna be a silly memory you two will laugh about.

In addition, it honesty doesn’t matter what a nurse thinks. The doctors make the call for treatment and are in charge of overlooking each person in the ER. Which I’m sure they will take each case very seriously.

Courageous Baka

Smash Apprentice
Any way to practice true combos in training mode if you don't have another person to practice with and you only have two controllers (a Gamecube controller and a Joy Con controller)?

Last edited:

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794

In addition, it honesty doesn’t matter what a nurse thinks. The doctors make the call for treatment and are in charge of overlooking each person in the ER. Which I’m sure they will take each case very seriously.
I'm starting to calm down.

I'll admit, I can be a little bit of an "overprotective big brother". I start to panic if she's out after dark and takes more then 30 minutes to respond to a text. Worst-case scenerios always dash through my head in these situations. I might be more stressed over this then she is.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Next movies I'm gonna get on Amazon.ca next year are Leviathan (1989) and Super (2010).

This year I'm getting Grizzly (1977), Dark Age (1987) and Varan, the Unbelievable.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
It sucks, but it's good in the long run. It gives you closure.

I went to my friend's mom's celebration of life today and it was awkward and uncomfortable, but I'm glad I went.
I dont like funerals. I can get perfect closure over time. Its what I did for my friend. But no one understands thats. No one else is forcing me but these certain familu members and my sister

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom