• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
After seeing this, I am now convinced that Golisoped was robbed in both Pokken and Smash Bros.

Seriously. That is the coolest ****ing Liquidation attack I've ever seen.

Edit: I know Greninja does this, but come on. It's a really cool concept.

Last edited:

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
After seeing this, I am now convinced that Golisoped was robbed in both Pokken and Smash Bros.

>Lyn, after doing this for literally 16 years
Lyn Sad.png

Cosmic77

Smash Hero
Switch FC
2166-0541-5238

That's nothing compared to this one.

ezgif-5-8c98704a8c41.gif

Last edited:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Now bring back steve whitmire smh
In fairness, Whitmire was kind of notorious for being uncooperative and a jerk behind the scenes, so I doubt they'd bring him back after firing him.

D

Deleted member

In fairness, Whitmire was kind of notorious for being uncooperative and a jerk behind the scenes, so I doubt they'd bring him back after firing him.
Really? Got to meet him at a con and he was great.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Beat the blue lions story:
Damn edelgard was still about to kill dimitri in the end.

The ending credits detailing everyone’s lives were really good.

Sylvain and felix becoming great rivals and friends as the new heads of their homeland, then dying on the same day because they didn’t believe one could exist without the other.

All I gotta say is wow that’s pretty good writing.

The final map is a little lackluster but still fun. Overall pretty good story though. I think I gotta go with black eagles next just to see the bigger picture to the story.

StormC

Smash Hero
Me: Resident Evil is the most likely Capcom series for the Fighters Pass.

Ace Attorney fans:

D

Deleted member

The muppeteers know their character better than the actual writers, so I consider this good news.
Hope things go well with the Muppets, they are pretty much one of the few series that they haven't fully exploded since Disney aquired them.

StormC

Smash Hero
So I was wondering if there are any other Amiibo collectors here?
I got a lot of the Smash 4 Amiibo, mostly of characters I liked. With Ultimate I'm a bit pickier because of the price increase.

For Ultimate...

Have: :ultridley::ultwolf::ultkrool::ultpiranha:
Ordered: :ultsquirtle::ultivysaur::ultsnake:
Want: :ultsimon::ultrichter::ultbanjokazooie::ultjoker::ultincineroar:

MBRedboy31

Smash Lord
I have quite a bunch, I’m not trying to collect them all or anything though. Most of mine are from Smash 4. I don’t have any of the Ultimate amiibo.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Back from the first day of the Southeast game Exchange convention. Missed the Smash Ultimate tournament (probably would've had my ass served on a silver platter anyway seeing them play) but I'll tomorrow I'll be entering the tournaments for Puyo Puyo Tetris & Dr. Mario 64 :ultdoc: (the latter should be little problem as I'm a wiz at that game and so for only 3 others so far signed up for it)

Here's my loot for today:
Southeast Game Exchange.jpg

The Johnny Bravo complete series DVD collection isn't official but Cartoon Network has only released season 1 back in 2010 and nothing more since then.

Lore Lore The Puyo Puyo Tetris tourney will be Swap best 2 of 3.

CosmicQuark

Smash Master
:ultbanjokazooie: will be the first amiibo I ever get, and this is coming from someone who was a cynical asshole when they first came out and thought that they were completely pointless.

Well, I still think they're completely pointless, but I made a promise and I'm going to honor it. And once I get Banjo & Kazooie, I'm going to need to get :ultmario::ultlink::ultpokemontrainer::ultsonic::ultpacman: and :ultmegaman:. Maybe more, I'd really like :ultjoker:, and possibly :ultcloud: and :ultsnake:...

...this is how they get you.

NerFox

Smash Cadet
Cool to see some other collectors around here. I have a lot of them and almost all are OOB. Got only a few in the box (30th anniversary Toon Link, Piranha Plant and Poochy) For the sm4sh ones I’m only missing: :ultbowserjr::ultgreninja::ultkingdedede::ultmewtwo: :ultrob: (Famicon) and :ultcloud: (Player 2).

My interest has decreased over the years though so for Ultimate I only have :ulticeclimbers::ultinkling::ultkrool::ultpiranha::ultpokemontrainer::ultridley::ultwolf:.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
I have a lot of amiibo. For Smash, I have all 62 Smash 3DS/Wii U amiibo in the form of cards (I have a good number physical too)

Undecided if I'll also do the Ultimate series amiibo in card form as of now (but I'll be getting :ultsnake: & :ultbanjokazooie: physical)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom