• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kotor

Luminary Uppercut!
I've been really trying to avoid spoilers, but I'm curious enough. Do we know that there is a specifically stated canon route to take or is it something the fans are speculating?
Not that I heard. I know that the director of the game said it took him about 80 hours just to beat one path. Mentioned it was with all the cutscenes played.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Well,

Joker controls Satan, so that's prolly as close as you're gonna get. I understand Noipoi Noipoi , Satan can be very desirable at times.
Well,

We know what to do with the Diavolos of the world

1562633808266.png

Noipoi

Howdy!
Oh wow, Helioptile is in.

Helioptile and Heliolisk are some of those Pokémon that aren’t very strong or particularly cool but you like em anyway. Glad it’s here.

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Part of me kinda wished Fire Emblem didn’t keep doing the multiple-route thing, especially if only one of them is canon.

I also hope in the canon route:
That you don’t actually have to kill Dimitri and Claude. I don’t know, i’ve never liked killing main characters, and as a teacher myself I don’t like the idea of having to turn my blade on a student. But I can only hope there’s SOME way in which your teams work together or some ****. Those 3 together, Edelgard, Dimitri and Claude would be badass.
If im forced to kill Claude i will legit cry on the inside

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
untitled.png

untitled.png

untitled.png
This is the real reason I play Xenoblade bruv

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Yo, btw, staindgrey staindgrey , real quick word if you don't mind.

You said your running 5 projects at a time, which is pretty crazy. That makes one or a few of them falling through much easier, which is obviously not ideal. I know this is self explanatory, but be sure to work at a steady pace. Being a little out of your comfort it totally fine, but don't get to far out or you'll just be overworking yourself. Again, best of luck on the projects. I'm looking forward to them!
Trust me. I can take care of myself. ;)

Ambition needs resolve. Gains require sacrifice. After the enormous swell of viewers and good will we received from ep.7, I'm ready to commit hard. Basically all of July and August is going to be spent making new things for my channel because dammit I want to get monetized and start legitimately doing this as my side job.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Haven't been able to keep up with the Pokemon news. Can someone please bring me up to speed on what Poke information we've been given today?

And how about a list of newly revealed Pokemon, too? All I know is that there's some giant cake Pokemon.

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407

Helioptile and Heliolisk are some of those Pokémon that aren’t very strong or particularly cool but you like em anyway. Glad it’s here.
tfw heloptile gets in over spiritomb

Kirby Dragons

Smash Hero
Thoughts on new Pokemon:
  • Alcreme: Kinda similar to Slurpuff. I don't mind more food mons but I wish they'd gone with some other food.
  • Duraludon: I'm glad to get a new Steel/Dragon, and it looks like it'll be good both defensively and offensively.
  • Rolycoly: A coal mon is a really unique idea, and Steam Engine looks like a good ability.
I need a new PFP. Any suggestions?
Change it to your favorite food.

Iridium

Smash Hero
Haven't been able to keep up with the Pokemon news. Can someone please bring me up to speed on what Poke information we've been given today?

And how about a list of newly revealed Pokemon, too? All I know is that there's some giant cake Pokemon.
Here's the updated list. Nice avatar.

Thoughts on new Pokemon:
  • Alcreme: Kinda similar to Slurpuff. I don't mind more food mons but I wish they'd gone with some other food.
I mean, food choices are always pretty weird, so do something associated with Britain.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
And finally saw Despicable Me 2 with my dad. I saw some of the ending last time when it was on when I turned my TV on. I didn't continue watching, which means I didn't really miss the key plot points at all~ The lack of context helped.

Pretty good, yet again.

Unlike the "bad" guys of the previous movie, the main villain got his comeuppance, and his son did for just treating Margo like a one-night story. Good. That's not how you treat someone. I mean, it was simple, as the villains don't seem to get any harsh punishment onscreen whatsoever. There's at least a reasonable assumption that El Macho was arrested, at least. In the first one, Vector only got off by being stranded on the moon, but at least with some kind of helmet on. His father is never mentioned ago, and Miss Hattie never gets any kind of punishment for how horrible of a person she's presented as. Worst thing she gets is being called a donkey by Gru... which is fitting. I can't wait to see the 3rd movie and the prequel Minions. Should be fun~

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Sword has sword dog
But shield has Tyranitar and Goodra

Decisions decisions

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Here's the Splatoon skin you can unlock in Tetris 99 next weekend :ultinkling:

EDIT: Originally posted the wrong weekend, Whoops!
omg!!!! tetris confirmed 4 smash!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Roguewolf

Smash Lord

Yes! I love heliolisk so much thats some great news(if you couldn't tell I like electric types)hes probably my second favorite pokemon
Hey gamefreak give me that sweet luxray please
But still yes heliolisk I kinda needed that Noipoi Noipoi because right now I'm probably the maddest ive been in my relatively short life and the worst part of it is I'm mad myself more than anybody

(the story of it is that I'm a competitive swimmer and I'm a backstroker and I'm apparently going through a mental block right now and all of my backstroke times are really slow and evreything about my backstroke feels off. The worst part of it was I had a relay and I let my team down so I kinda feel like theres a fire inside me and its clawing to get out)

Whew thanks for the good news good buddy still mad but a little happy too

Last edited:

Noipoi

Howdy!
Yes! I love heliolisk so much thats some great news(if you couldn't tell I like electric types)hes probably my second favorite pokemon
Hey gamefreak give me that sweet luxray please
But still yes heliolisk I kinda needed that Noipoi Noipoi because right now I'm probably the saddest ive been in my relatively short life and the worst part of it is I'm mad myself more than anybody

(the story of it is that I'm a competitive swimmer and I'm a backstroker and I'm apparently going through a mental block right now and all of my backstroke times are really slow and evreything about my backstroke feels off. The worst part of it was I had a relay and I let my team down so I kinda feel like others a fire inside me and its clawing to get out)

Whew thanks for the good news good buddy still mad but a little happy too
Hey man

You’re backstroke ain’t a wackstroke

It’s gonna be a radstroke

You’re gonna get better

Roguewolf

Smash Lord
Hey man

You’re backstroke ain’t a wackstroke

It’s gonna be a radstroke

You’re gonna get better
Yeah I'm gonna try and work through I just hate to see myself actively regress

But hey its all good ill hopefully maybe definitley get through this and I say that with sureish confidence

Noipoi

Howdy!
Obviously more Galar Pokémon are getting more Gigantamax forms, and some gen 1 Pokémon if Charizard is any indication. But I hope other Pokémon like Flygon or Chandelure get some love too.

Roguewolf

Smash Lord
Obviously more Galar Pokémon are getting more Gigantamax forms, and some gen 1 Pokémon if Charizard is any indication. But I hope other Pokémon like Flygon or Chandelure get some love too.
They obviously put.heliolisk in for that gigantamax form that looks like Jirass from ultraman

Screenshot_2019-07-08-21-31-50-1-1.png

(I take comfort in the fact no one will have understood that reference I'm like the anti captain America)

Last edited:

Noipoi

Howdy!
Hey y'all, Scott here!

So what've I been missing this past month. Yeah, it's been since E3 I posted so I must've missed something.
Scott my baby child

You haven’t really missed much, no real leaks or rumors, we’re just kinda waiting for Hero.

Tots Woz

Hey y'all, Scott here!
Scott my baby child

You haven’t really missed much, no real leaks or rumors, we’re just kinda waiting for Hero.
Y'know, on that topic, weren't insiders saying that the upcoming trailer for him and his Fighter Pass was gonna be "unfavorable"?

To be honest, I sort of expect it once I heard that his specials had RNG mechanics. Legit if RNG never was a part of his moveset, I'd be fine with him, even with a massive amount of re-used attack animations.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Y'know, on that topic, weren't insiders saying that the upcoming trailer for him and his Fighter Pass was gonna be "unfavorable"?

To be honest, I sort of expect it once I heard that his specials had RNG mechanics. Legit if RNG never was a part of his moveset, I'd be fine with him, even with a massive amount of re-used attack animations.
I think that comment was confirmed fake

Though I could still see salt happening if his moveset is rng and Geno’s a costume

Last edited:

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
Finished up Devil May Cry V, and by extension the Devil May Cry series except for DmC, which I will not be playing.

Really fantastic series, absolutely love it! Would totally recommend it to anyone who is even slightly interested.

Next up in Scol’s backlog: Banjo Kazooie and Banjo-Tooie!

Noipoi

Howdy!
Finished up Devil May Cry V, and by extension the Devil May Cry series except for DmC, which I will not be playing.

Really fantastic series, absolutely love it! Would totally recommend it to anyone who is even slightly interested.

We bout to play Banjo Kazooie at the same time

Qualudes

Smash Cadet

I highly recommend DmC. I know the chosen aesthetic was a topic of controversy by the community but the game was really well designed and fun. DMC 3 is still the best in the series, but all of the entries (except for 2) are triumph's of the action genre.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
except for DmC, which I will not be playing.
Wise decision. A good call on your part.

As far as I'm concerned that was not a Devil May Cry game. An copy of a game that starred an impersonator trying to take on the name and character we all knew and love known as Don'te aka DINO (Dante In Name Only).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom