• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shyy_Guy595

Smash Champion
That hasn't been confirmed yet, although it does come from what it is admittedly a pretty reliable leak (this was actually one of the things the leaker wasn't 100% sure about). As of right now we haven't actually seen any gay options.
I guess we could be hopeful. But it isn't looking quite good so far.

Edelgard better not be the only one of the three that's able to date you regardless, either. That would be blatant pandering but whatever.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Yeah, that trailer has spawned so much art of Rosa. :p
It's great.
It is, I’m glad Hilda’s becoming popular in fanart again, I really like her design.

I just don't think I can get behind character that look so innocent and childlike.

But y'all do y'all, I guess
I didn’t really mean in a waifu sense.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Someone said to not listen to people who are disappointed with something you make.

If their hating on it, sure, but if their just dissapointed and have actual criticisms? Seriously?

It’s a little upsetting knowing this is being said to my friends.

Last edited by a moderator:

drag0nscythe

Smash Master
Someone said to not listen to people who are disappointed with something you make.

If their hating on it, sure, but if their just dissapointed and have actual criticisms? Seriously?

It’s a little upsetting knowing this is being said to my friends.
People should listen to all criticism, no matter what. Even incorrect criticism can lead to incites in many things. All opinions can lead to some discovery. I hate how people insist on censoring opinions they disagree with because they are to weak to handle what is being said. That will be the death of creativity.

StormC

Smash Hero
Working on a film set today and a big, fluffy Newfoundland was on set. I haven’t been this happy since Banjo got in Smash.

D

Deleted member

Mario Maker 2’s voice actors aren’ credited, and now I’m way to curious.

D

Deleted member

I just spent the last two and a half hours trying to beat one Mario maker 2 level.
Fun game.

StormC

Smash Hero
I know it’s been a few pages, but...

So in the past I've hinted at knowing things about Smash that aren't public knowledge, let's say. I've been hearing something lately and I've finally been able to corroborate this with multiple people in the know, so I wanted to finally share it. Obviously, despite me believing this, remember to always take leaks with a grain of salt.

Okay so...leak time.

I have information that I very much believe is reliable. Won't reveal the sources obviously, but still, I personally have no reason to doubt any of them.

Basically, the Fighter Pass characters were decided long before a lot of people realize. Specifically, Banjo was negotiated back in April 2018, only a month after the original March Direct teaser trailer.

This info may seem to bare little of worth, but there are some takeaways here. This part is more speculative, but still. I think anyone believing that spirits aren't disconfirmations may be out of luck here, as I've suspected. If the pass was chosen that early, I don't see a case where those sorts of upgrades are possible. I also think this hits a SwSh Pokémon (barring a late addition a la Incineroar and Greninja) and new IPs like Astral Chain pretty hard.

Above all though, people should stop saying the DLC was decided in November lol.

So that's what I know. Figured I'd tell this thread since I imagine it's pretty relevant. :p
I can vouch for this information as well. I really think the Ultimate DLC was planned much better than the Smash 4 DLC so I doubt we will see any Spirits be promoted in the Fighters Pass.

D

Deleted member

I know it’s been a few pages, but...

I can vouch for this information as well. I really think the Ultimate DLC was planned much better than the Smash 4 DLC so I doubt we will see any Spirits be promoted in the Fighters Pass.
****ing hell, I thought I was meming when I said that every user here was secretly an insider.

BlueMonk

Smash Champion
****ing hell, I thought I was meming when I said that every user here was secretly an insider.
remember when shroob revealed that he knew about WoL all along, and that there was a secret insider pm with frequent users of this thread? I remember

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom