• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
I'm probably barking up the wrong tree here, but do you guys have any ideas for things I can do with my camp kids. They're active little ****heads who just want to pelt each other to death with balls. I think they're 9 or 10 years old. They're quickly exhausting every game I can come up with and they won't sit still long enough to do anything crafty.
Set up a Dodgeball tourney. That way, they can set up teams, bond together, and pelt each other to death at the same time.

Plus, it's fun.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I'm probably barking up the wrong tree here, but do you guys have any ideas for things I can do with my camp kids. They're active little ****heads who just want to pelt each other to death with balls. I think they're 9 or 10 years old. They're quickly exhausting every game I can come up with and they won't sit still long enough to do anything crafty.
what kind of balls

like those soft squishy dodgeballs or boulders

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
You know, 90% of competitive Smash 4 was spamming one true combo over and over again, or just camping for pretty much the entire match charging something.

How did we watch that again?

D

Deleted member

Trolling
Power Move: Say "No Homo" after any random sentence, and watch people go crazy trying to find the homo part

D

Deleted member

You know, 90% of competitive Smash 4 was spamming one true combo over and over again, or just camping for pretty much the entire match charging something.

How did we watch that again?
I remember during E3 2018 one of the big complaints for Ultimate was the balloon knockback. But watch any Smash 4 footage nowadays and everyone looks like they're moving through molasses even when they're hit with a lot of knockback, it's pretty jarring.

osby

Smash Obsessed
I think it fits the character, but I'm still not used to Tara Platt voicing Edelgard. It just sounds like Mitsuru every time she opens her mouth.

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Going to have to intervene here in regards to the LGBT jokes. Drop it.

D

Deleted member

It’s been one week and banjo is in smash still! This is crazy!

Btw when will we get emotes of hero and banjos stock icons? they’re visible on the smash website.

Last edited by a moderator:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
basickly. When she uses a sword its "Hao!" "hao!" "Hoa!" and when she uses a gun its "Hao! "hao!" "Take this! "Hao"
Normally I don't mind it as long as the voice is decent.

Like in MK Shaolin Monks, Kung Lao always sounds mad as hell. "REEEYAAAAH" "HA" "RRAH".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom