• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
So given the current topic. There's plans to have Keanu Reeves play an character in the MCU.

Only question is who should he play?
Either Green Goblin or, because someone already said that, Venom.

I don't give a **** who plays Venom. They made Mark Ruffalo work as The Hulk- I just want Venom in the MCU.

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
Either Green Goblin or, because someone already said that, Venom.

I don't give a **** who plays Venom. They made Mark Ruffalo work as The Hulk- I just want Venom in the MCU.
He wouldn't be a comic-accurate Venom, otherwise he'd be locked to the MCU and Sony doesn't want that for obvious reasons.

This is why MJ, Ned, Aunt May, Flash, etc are so different in the MCU Spider-Man movies :yoshi:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
So because it might be raining tomorrow and I don't want to stay in the house. I'm probably gonna go down to the show to see Stuber. Pretty clear based on its tone and being a comedy. No dogs dies given I looked up DoesTheDogDie.com.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
He wouldn't be a comic-accurate Venom, otherwise he'd be locked to the MCU and Sony doesn't want that for obvious reasons.

This is why MJ, Ned, Aunt May, Flash, etc are so different in the MCU Spider-Man movies :yoshi:
Oh yeah? Well! You're just mad Yoshi will never be in the MCU. >;T

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
Ya see.
They were able to get back J. K. Simmons for his iconic role. An academy award winning actor who originally starred in the franchise literally a decade ago decided to come back.
After that I feel like somehow someway they could manage to talk Jackman back into the part for the MCU. Not even kidding. I think we could legit see the OG cast - Jackman, Stewart, McKellan - all return for one last big hoorah as a big X-Men welcome to the MCU thing.

And John Krasinski as Mr. Fantastic and Emily Blunt as Invisible Woman is perfect casting. Throw in The Rock as The Thing and maybe Zac Efron as Human Torch and hot diddly damn I'm on board the MCU train for a looooong time.
Whoever gets the roles of Wolverine, Prof X and Magneto are going to be in it for the long haul, and I question whether those three would be up for another like... six+ movies. Marvel isn't going to cast them otherwise. Cameos perhaps.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Yup, if you talk to :ultchrom: as :ultcorrinf: during the battle in 'Before Awakening', he asks :ultcorrinf: from where she hails and she says he's likely never heard of Hoshido or Nohr and this is his reaction.

This has a funny little side-effect that likely makes it so Serena, Owain, and Inigo likely became the originators of their family lines (as can kinda be seen if you have Serena/Selena as Caeldori's mother considering how she looks identical to Cordelia and Selena is one of, if not the only, mother to unique dialogue with their child in Fates (which, to me, makes it seem as though she is meant to be the canonical mother to Caeldori).
did you just take a whole day to respond to that

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
So given the current topic. There's plans to have Keanu Reeves play an character in the MCU.

Only question is who should he play?
None of you have said Silver Surfer? You guys are crazy. Keanu is only a paint job and a surfboard away from the character already.

It's like John Krasinski and Mr. Fantastic, it just works.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
They just need to not do Dr.Doom and FF dirty. Like, I'm not the hugest fan of the MCU's take on Spider-Man, but at least FFH addresses some the issues I had, and there's still elements of Spider-Man there. Someone has to not make the FF movie garbo.

its 12 am for me. Its my birthday. I damand candy, Puppies, bunnies, and checks as presents
Happy Birthday.

Noipoi

Howdy!
this is my current mood
No matter how successful I get, no matter how far my career as an artist and a storyteller goes. I will never be able to create something a fraction as good as this. This is beyond art, this is an experience.

Honestly I should just quit.

Last edited:

92MilesPrower

Smash Ace
We talking Keanu in the MCU? I’m surprised nobody else has mentioned how perfect he’d be as Druig from The Eternals.

Also here’s a fun thing to do: aside from Professor X, who should be on the first iteration of the X-Men in the MCU? Gimme 6 characters. I’ll go first: Wolverine, Cyclops, Phoenix, Storm, Beast and Nightcrawler.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
We talking Keanu in the MCU? I’m surprised nobody else has mentioned how perfect he’d be as Druig from The Eternals.

Also here’s a fun thing to do: aside from Professor X, who should be on the first iteration of the X-Men in the MCU? Gimme 6 characters. I’ll go first: Wolverine, Cyclops, Phoenix, Storm, Beast and Nightcrawler.
Swap out Beast for Colossus and that'd probably be the X-Men team I'd go with. Maybe Psylocke over Jean, but her and Cyke are too connected to just ignore, and she's also an OG.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
i wonder when they're gonna bring in taskmaster

he's been gitting big hits through video games, he's becoming more well known.

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
i wonder when they're gonna bring in taskmaster

he's been gitting big hits through video games, he's becoming more well known.
As long as he gets his Marvel vs Capcom moveset I'm all for him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom