• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

I don't feel well at all....

I've been too much time outside of the house, dealing with the hot temperatures moving through literally the whole center of Madrid without catching a break on foot...

I have a huge fatige, and I just want to fall into my sofa and free myself from all these nerves and stress. I hope that tomorrow things go better.

But outside of this day, I am enjoying my stance here. I just wish that my mother and uncle knew when to ****ing stop forcing me to keep moving when I can't.

Gyrom8

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-4844-4242-3130
I don't feel well at all....

I've been too much time outside of the house, dealing with the hot temperatures moving through literally the whole center of Madrid without catching a break on foot...

I have a huge fatige, and I just want to fall into my sofa and free myself from all these nerves and stress. I hope that tomorrow things go better.

But outside of this day, I am enjoying my stance here. I just wish that my mother and uncle knew when to ****ing stop forcing me to keep moving when I can't.
Madrid in summer sounds pretty rough from what I've heard

Have you got anyway of cooling off?

D

Deleted member

Thank god Goth is here.

That's the kind of people I need when I am this close to jumping from a window as if I was a cartoon character.

Please Goth, tell me who Starclan is. Just something to distract me from the freaking nerves and stress saved on my blood.

D

Deleted member

Thank god Goth is here.

That's the kind of people I need when I am this close to jumping from a window as if I was a cartoon character.

Please Goth, tell me who Starclan is. Just something to distract me from the freaking nerves and stress saved on my blood.
haha, basically, Starclan, they're all technically dead...
frick this is awkward

Last edited by a moderator:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Some peoples on this earth are actual gods.
Like holy frick, 'can't imagine how long it took make this good.

Also, yes, this is a actual Jojo reference, you can move on now.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Just a glass of water right now and one Coke sometime earlier.
As long as you continue to chug water, you should be fine. But in a hot and dry climate like Spain, you have to basically drink water constantly.

Also, go cold turkey on Coke or any beverage with sugar and salt as long as the sun is up. Those kinds of drinks dehydrate you very quickly.

D

Deleted member

The only thing that could give me some kind of smile at the moment which I can think of is a shadowdrop of Hero's video.

But I doubt that could happen now.

At least I saw Goth again doh.

D

Deleted member

I actually think Chase McCain counts enough as a videogame character to have any kind of shot at getting in Smash.
The only non video game characters I could ever see making it into Smash are Marvel characters (Marvel v Capcom needs some love, plus MaC is directly referenced in Smash anyways).

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
So decided to list down a bunch of movies I had not seen in theaters and plan to wait until at home whether the internet or NetFlix. As you all already know I plan a commentary on Pokemon Detective Pikachu. Any others you guys would recommend I'd do as well for an commentary?

Escape Room
Cold Pursuit
Captive State
Breakthrough
The Intruder
The Secret Life of Pets 2
The Angry Birds Movie 2

Last edited:

TechnicallyVern

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-8265-5666-3112
So decided to list down a bunch of movies I had not seen in theaters and plan to wait until at home whether the internet or NetFlix. As you all already know I plan a commentary on Pokemon Detective Pikachu. Any others you guys would recommend I'd do as well for an commentary?

Escape Room
Cold Pursuit
Captive State
Breakthrough
The Intruder
The Secret Life of Pets 2
The Angry Birds Movie 2
Men in black 2

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Metal Shop X Metal Shop X Nice course Blue! (Should I just refer to you as "Blue?") Pretty difficult, but mostly because I suck at Mario. Once again, great course design and everything.
Idk, my name is Dr. Robotnik, but most peoples now call me Dr.Eggman.

So refer to me as whatever you want.

And glad you like it, hope I made a good enough job to show what to do.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
So Im watching this new anime and pro tip. Never trust a character that says" Its pretty rare that I let anything upset me" because that means when they inevitably get upset, **** is going to go down

Last edited:

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Idk, my name is Dr. Robotnik, but most peoples now call me Dr.Eggman.

So refer to me as whatever you want.

And glad you like it, hope I made a good enough job to show what to do.
Honestly I envy your course design, haha. Functionally I can make a fine course, but I suck at making it look good visually.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Can I refer to you as bob?
Now let's not go overboard, sir.
Honestly I envy your course design, haha. Functionally I can make a fine course, but I suck at making it look good visually.
Bruh, making this level visually interesting was a chore, like what do you mean there is only 1 type of background platform? And where are my wine and other **** like that?

But to come back on you, start by making the level first, then after it's done, add stuff on top of it that won't change the level design, but will make it more appaeling to look at, that's how I do.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom