• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
I never signed up for the AMA. Truth be told, I can barely answer the simple questions I ask myself in my head. How sad is that?
You should! They're fun. I don't think they're stressful at all.

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
It's that time again. New AMA for @Good Guy Giygas is up and ready for you to swarm it.

PSA: The AMA for @KarneraMythos will stay up until Sunday as well, so bug him too!
:o Every time I see those announcements, I wonder if it would be a good idea to have one? I mean, I got no idea what people would even ask me that I haven't got asked before or that I answered any other time. I am not that interesting! xD

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
:o Every time I see those announcements, I wonder if it would be a good idea to have one? I mean, I got no idea what people would even ask me that I haven't got asked before or that I answered any other time. I am not that interesting! xD
Half of it is just for fun with silly questions. The other half is a mixture of people who want your opinion on something important to you and people who want an excuse to talk with you about a passion you both share.

Seriously, they're just fun. I think anyone should sign up and just enjoy it, but obviously I'm biased lol.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Half of it is just for fun with silly questions. The other half is a mixture of people who want your opinion on something important to you and people who want an excuse to talk with you about a passion you both share.

Seriously, they're just fun. I think anyone should sign up and just enjoy it, but obviously I'm biased lol.
I was thinking about it but ill just feel uncomfortable so ill have to pass

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
lol, I've been making Discord emojies all day.
Ya can’t just say that and not show us em’! Can we see?
Please tell me Lick is its neutral special...
Close. Lick is his jab. It just felt more unique, and fit Gengar a bit better. One of his most ironic features is his giant tongue, so it makes sense to use the tongue for a move players will be using a lot.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Anyone who gets their AMA is lucky. lol I signed up sense the beginning and I haven’t been picked yet. lol You gotta have RNGesus on your side.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Hoo boy I sure do love when my editing software crashes and deletes everything.
Always manually save after a major change, and always save to an external device. Even if the autosave fails, the external drive can back it up, ya know.

Unless your external drive suddenly fails like mine did in my game design class my junior year

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Always manually save after a major change, and always save to an external device. Even if the autosave fails, the external drive can back it up, ya know.

Unless your external drive suddenly fails like mine did in my game design class my junior year
I didn’t get much done anyway. I usually save once about 30 or so seconds of the video are complete.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I'd do an AMA but I worry I'd get more than a few questions I wouldn't feel comfortable answering.

Granted I guess I can just opt to not answer those particular questions, the ones that might be too personal for me, but if I get a bunch like that and turn them all down, that then what's the point of doing an AMA anyway?

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
i change mine on a whim

my old laptop had all of my 20-something joj avatars that i dont have anymore so now im stuck on my man apustaja
That's how I used to be, before my PC/laptop died on me. I've been stuck in mobile jail since ~2015.

Sometimes you just don't need to change. I don't know why, but I really like this Nohrian Azura. The coloring, the pose, it's all just what I want.

I dunno when I'm gonna change again. Maybe when Three Houses comes out and I find a new favorite character.
The temptation is always there whenever a new character/art I like gets revealed, but I always figure dozens of users will have already beaten me to it unless it's obscure enough.

I also am usually thinking of bringing back old ones I have, but my image folders are a mess and it's almost always pure chance I find them again.

Hey IsmaR IsmaR , have you been able to play my level or not? If not, I understand, just want to be sure.
I've not played Mario Maker 2 since before the previous weekend, both because of other obligations (both my parents' birthdays are a week away from each other) and being tired all the time, or in the mood to play other games (mostly Smash, Splatoon with the upcoming final Splatfest/update, Banjo-Kazooie and trying out new free stuff). I'll let you know as soon as that's changed.

Speaking of Smash/Metroid (and being late/slow), I spent last night finally finishing my first Stage Builder recreation. All the attention has mostly gone to Mario Maker, but better late than never.
:079:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
That's how I used to be, before my PC/laptop died on me. I've been stuck in mobile jail since ~2015.

The temptation is always there whenever a new character/art I like gets revealed, but I always figure dozens of users will have already beaten me to it unless it's obscure enough.

I also am usually thinking of bringing back old ones I have, but my image folders are a mess and it's almost always pure chance I find them again.

I've not played Mario Maker 2 since before the previous weekend, both because of other obligations (both my parents' birthdays are a week away from each other) and being tired all the time, or in the mood to play other games (mostly Smash, Splatoon with the upcoming final Splatfest/update, Banjo-Kazooie and trying out new free stuff). I'll let you know as soon as that's changed.

Speaking of Smash/Metroid (and being late/slow), I spent last night finally finishing my first Stage Builder recreation. All the attention has mostly gone to Mario Maker, but better late than never.
:079:

Alright, thanks for the answer! I wait until you have free time then.

Also, yo, that stage look sick! Think I download it later.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
As I've said earlier, I'm switching shifts with a co-worker for two days to help him out (I haven't done second shift in years).

Going to be rewarded though: First I'm going to work one less hour when I get back to first shift. And second, the coworker is going to thank me by getting a GameStop gift card.

Nice.

D

Deleted member

Why does Ganondorf hate the internet?

There are too many Links!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAhelpmetheyhavemyfamilyHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist

:3 Oh, alrighty! I am kinda curious so I might give it a go! Of course, that depends on the kind of questions I get too.

D

Deleted member

Trying to find a good tutorial on porting video game models and this one guy’s backdrop was a lewd waifu in a bikini and the comments were disabled.
1562697804002.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom