• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Dang Gengar can learn a lot of moves. I’m already way less restricted than I was with Shantae, so that’s good.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I wish I had gotten to tell AndreaAC AndreaAC how good their new avatar is sooner.

I'm always too indecisive to be bothered change mine or my sig these days.
i change mine on a whim

my old laptop had all of my 20-something joj avatars that i dont have anymore so now im stuck on my man apustaja

King Sonnn DeDeDoo

Smash Champion
So there’s a full on conversion of DnD 5e to make it into a Pokémon tabletop RPG. So far the creator has the stats for all Pokémon up to gen 4 and most of the moves.

I’m actually not that experienced with 5e, but I really like the idea of creating my own Pokémon region. So far I’ve already created my own region with all the major cities, their gyms, and gym leaders.

Cosmic77

Smash Hero
Switch FC
2166-0541-5238
Lovin' the new avatar AndreaAC AndreaAC !

I wanted to change mine as well, but I feel like my name binds me to only space-related pictures. Plus, I'm pretty sure half of the people here would forget who I am without this Rosalina pic. :dizzy:

Last edited:

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
I wish I had gotten to tell AndreaAC AndreaAC how good their new avatar is sooner.

x3 Thank you, Isma! Glad you like it!

xD Actually, me too! I usually change it quite a lot after I did an artwork I am proud of, but lately, I took way longer than usual, staying with Omega Ridley and the one with Ridley checking the pillar on Battlefield to see if its Rayman for quite a while. And since I haven't drawn much, but my first Zacian drawing got me feel quite satisfied with the result, I had the temptation to use it!

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
So there’s a full on conversion of DnD 5e to make it into a Pokémon tabletop RPG. So far the creator has the stats for all Pokémon up to gen 4 and most of the moves.

I’m actually not that experienced with 5e, but I really like the idea of creating my own Pokémon region. So far I’ve already created my own region with all the major cities, their gyms, and gym leaders.
I'm kind of confused on what exactly the lore is gonna be with DnD Pokemon.

I'm pretty sure it's less "be a trainer" and more "you're a ****ing pikachu and mewtwo decided on global annihilation" because that's the closest i can imagine to actual DnD plotlines people make

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696

Sometimes you just don't need to change. I don't know why, but I really like this Nohrian Azura. The coloring, the pose, it's all just what I want.

I dunno when I'm gonna change again. Maybe when Three Houses comes out and I find a new favorite character.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Hey IsmaR IsmaR , have you been able to play my level or not? If not, I understand, just want to be sure.

Also, gotta say, my biggest problem with the 3D World style is how little option you have to make the level pretty, like only 1 type of background platform? No vine? The heck is that, Reggie Samurai?

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Last edited by a moderator:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Sometimes you just don't need to change. I don't know why, but I really like this Nohrian Azura. The coloring, the pose, it's all just what I want.

I dunno when I'm gonna change again. Maybe when Three Houses comes out and I find a new favorite character.
surprising how everyone ****s on the guy with the stupid haircut and then he ends up becoming peoples favorites

Gyrom8

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-4844-4242-3130
Hey IsmaR IsmaR , have you been able to play my level or not? If not, I understand, just want to be sure.

Also, gotta say, my biggest problem with the 3D World style is how little option you have to make the level pretty, like only 1 type of background platform? No vine? The heck is that, Reggie Samurai?
Was gonna ask about that - love the look and aesthetic of 3D World (much more than NSMBU), but it seems kinda restrictive at a glance

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Sometimes you can get really creative working with restrictions. Like with Pokémon movesets I prioritize STAB moves and moves that reflect their typing.
I’m trying to stick to ghost and poison moves, so I guess I’m doin’ somethin’ right.

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
Lovin' the new avatar AndreaAC AndreaAC !

I wanted to change mine as well, but I feel like my name binds me to only space-related pictures. Plus, I'm pretty sure half of the people here would forget who I am without this Rosalina pic. :dizzy:
:3 Thank you, my friend!

:D It is up to you, really! xD Me, despite having the "Ridley's Propaganda Artist" title, I still switched Ridley for other character. I still remember the very first time I did that, around 4 or so years ago because I joined here with Ridley everywhere, and then I changed suddenly to Shay Cormac from Assassin's Creed and everyone was like "...Since when did you got that guy everywhere instead of Ridley?" It was hilarious, and I was known to be like a walking AC ad! xP It came into full circle when Ridley got revealed.

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Was gonna ask about that - love the look and aesthetic of 3D World (much more than NSMBU), but it seems kinda restrictive at a glance
Yeah, it's a bummer, but hey, I had to work with vanilla SMM1 with no checkpoint or other stuff like that, so, I find a way to make it work.

D

Deleted member

Lol, my friend is showcasing me all his Pokémon and telling me each strategy he has for all of them.

King Sonnn DeDeDoo

Smash Champion
I'm kind of confused on what exactly the lore is gonna be with DnD Pokemon.

I'm pretty sure it's less "be a trainer" and more "you're a ****ing pikachu and mewtwo decided on global annihilation" because that's the closest i can imagine to actual DnD plotlines people make
The lore is just like your usual Pokémon game, you play as a trainer in the conversion and command Pokémon. The only thing that is DND about the conversion is some of the gameplay mechanics .

Gyms, routes, and villain hideouts take the place of regular dungeons.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
How large is the pool of AMA users? I'm waiting for my turn and the suspense is killing me. :p
i had the lucky chance to be like, the second in line

not really that likable so i didnt get that much but hey RNGesus is on my side

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
How large is the pool of AMA users? I'm waiting for my turn and the suspense is killing me. :p
Currently? 43 users. Which means if no one else signs up or drops out, we'll be through everyone in about 21 weeks.

When my name gets drawn I'm not sure what I'm supposed to do. Maybe I'll ask Cyn Cyn to make it since this was all her idea in the first place.

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Wish I didn’t miss yours
You know, technically no one missed anyone's. They don't get locked. Just unstickied.

Technically you could bump one if you wanted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom