• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Hey everyone question.

What's your favorite animal?

Mine's the crocodile.
For mammals? The Fox. Foxes are cool and elegant, and their intelligence really stands out as one of their greatest traits. They really shine for me. :foxmelee: :p

For birds? The Penguin, because Penguins are awesome. Self-explanatory.
Oh snap. I be 20 now.
Happy b-day, my dude.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
No wonder the voice actor for Aku-Aku in Crash Team Racing: Nitro-Fueled sounds so familiar: it's the same guy who voiced Grim in Billy and Mandy.

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
Last edited:

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
So your old buddy Roger finally caught up with American Dad.

And why yes, I am in love with Roger's homunculus/son Rogu.

I'm a proud parent.

BlueMonk

Smash Champion
mario maker 2 on friday

can't wait to make double the marios available previously

D

Deleted member

You can't make me choose just one, so I'm just gonna give you three.

Cats, Foxes and Opossums

And yes, I liked Opossums before it was cool. Having a user here themed entirely around them had no impact on my love of those creatures whatsoever. Been a fan of them since childhood.
Opossum is an intelligent opossum.

Slime Master

Smash Ace
So, I’m here very late, but has anyone seen any confirmation on how Hero’s Magic list is supposed to work? He has so many options. Do you freely scroll? Is the list just random 4? Or a full list? So many questions.
The prevailing assumption is that each special move input (neutral B, side B, up B, down B) opens a different menu with its own set of spells.

BlueMonk

Smash Champion
Oh boy, I can't wait for the top 100 starred levels to be filled to the brim with Pixel Art with a whole lot of nothing within the actual level itself.
they took out full level previews, so hopefully there will be less of those

Gyrom8

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-4844-4242-3130
Oh boy, I can't wait for the top 100 starred levels to be filled to the brim with Pixel Art with a whole lot of nothing within the actual level itself.
Don't forget levels were Mario doesn't even need to move

After all, who wants to buy games to actually play them?

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
they've added tags for auto-play and art/music levels in MM2, so hopefully they've quietly omitted any level under those from appearing in 100-mario challenge

D

Deleted member

Novelty levels are neat, but they're just that: a novelty. Glad it'll be easier to filter them out this time around.

Gyrom8

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-4844-4242-3130
My one concern is that apparently multiplayer mode selects levels from more than just those specifically tagged multiplayer, meaning that you might get chucked into a single player level not really suited for four players

Vice versa, hoping that the Endless Mario mode excludes multiplayer levels, some of which could be impossible to complete with only one player (don't think this will be an issue though as that would be a hell of an oversight)

Cosmic77

Smash Hero
Switch FC
2166-0541-5238
I know it would probably be a licensing nightmare, but I'm a little sad the amiibo costumes are gone in MM2.

I was already planning a course where you play as Pokemon Trainer and go on an adventure "capturing" Goombas and Koopa Troopas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom