• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Idk if it's a popular opinion or not, but I actually like how janky how the Creeper & Pig Mii costume look, feel like we're going to get some good memes out of it.

That, and the fact Creeper were made due to a coding error with modeling a Pig, make both costume & the fusion of said costumes hilarious to me.

Last edited:

drag0nscythe

Smash Master
Oh my god, that legitametely gives me fortnite flashbacks. It obviously won't be as bad, but the game was so hard to get into when i played it a bit when Fortnite chapter 2 released. The gunplay is fine, but It's so hard to get into when i shoot at a homie and he ****'in builds a 5 star hotel in 3 seconds. I am not learning how to do that lmao
When I play fortnite, I usually want to just build things. That was the best part.

D

Deleted member

Idk if it's a popular opinion or not, but I actually like how janky how the Creeper & Pig Mii costume look, feel like we're going to get some good memes out of it.

That, and the fact Creeper were made due to a coding error with modeling a Pig, make both costume & the fusion of said costumes hilarious to me.
Yeah, I don't really have a problem with the way the Mii costumes look.

And I will probably bring a lot of use for the Creeper head.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Wow, are those two bi flags in your room???

Also nice amiibo and Mario poster!

I wish my room was cool, but it is so small.

It has an atlas and a bookshelf, which is pretty nice. But it is just so small and uncolorful.
Nah, that's my wall haha
1601748401835.png

Luig

Confused
When I play fortnite, I usually want to just build things. That was the best part.
I get you, I totally understand that it's the game's main unique thing, and a part of the appeal, I really like how they use it in Save the World especially. I think it just makes the game really hard to get into when i see regulars build bloody resorts like that, I didn't like the gunplay in the BR that much to learn how to do all that stuff.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I don’t want to spoil anyone’s fun. So... I guess that’s all I can say.

God. For a single day I had more excitement then way humanly possible and then that balloon popped and now I’m finding it hard to stay motivated for anything.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I don’t want to spoil anyone’s fun. So... I guess that’s all I can say.

God. For a single day I had more excitement then way humanly possible and then that balloon popped and now I’m finding it hard to stay motivated for anything.
If you need video games to motivate you through your days, you should probably re-evaluate your priorities.

Slime Master

Smash Ace
I'm still excited for steve, but I think slightly less so after knowing more specifics. He seems a little... noisy. Kinda feels like they just kept slapping more and more stuff on the moveset. TNT looks very fun though, so does the building. I also kinda miss gliding even though it was hella broken so that'll be fun.

Also got hit by the bomberman deconfirm again feelsbadman

D

Deleted member

Not gonna lie, it kinda makes me want to install Minecraft again. Too bad I could never get my own server to work to play with friends. Would've been fun to mess around with mods. Never had much interest in solo Minecraft. Maybe I'll give it another try.

Btw @LiberatorFurHire, did you see my offer regarding Steve?

drag0nscythe

Smash Master
Steve looks super fun. I can imagine mining up materials. F Smash a person off the stage and then build a wall. unless Up Bs break through, it is going to be a game changer. And then minecarting people off the stage. looks so fun.

KillerCage

Smash Master
Also Travis confirms M theory without a doubt. As they censored his games title due to the M rating in America. We know FP2 also got censored by its logos and other content,

so who’s our M rated character? I personally could see Doomguy.

Also no more reveals till 2021 is basically confirmed.
I'm thinking Ryu Hayabusa is our M-rated character though I do want to see Doomguy join Smash.

D

Deleted member

I am changing my Minecraft skin. It was Byleth for a while, but I think it is time for a Terraria skin.

I wish I was good at art, so I could make a Minecraft skin. :V

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I'm still excited for steve, but I think slightly less so after knowing more specifics. He seems a little... noisy. Kinda feels like they just kept slapping more and more stuff on the moveset. TNT looks very fun though, so does the building. I also kinda miss gliding even though it was hella broken so that'll be fun.

Also got hit by the bomberman deconfirm again feelsbadman
Feel like a fully realized Steve would always be "noisy".

There's indeed alot to remember, but at the very least there's alot less RNG in it, so after some weeks/months, I feel like we have a good idea how your average Steve will play like.

And hey, Bomberman Mii Costume atleast look Top Tier design wise, so he got that over Mii The Knuckles & others.

drag0nscythe

Smash Master
Feel like a fully realized Steve would always be "noisy".

There's indeed alot to remember, but at the very least there's alot less RNG in it, so after some weeks/months, I feel like we have a good idea how your average Steve will play like.

And hey, Bomberman Mii Costume atleast look Top Tier design wise, so he got that over Mii The Knuckles & others.
I dont think it is that bad. His B move was the hardest part. Outside that, seemed intuitive.

D

Deleted member

yknow all this minecraft talk reminds me that I still need to figure out what the hell my minecraft password is lmao

D

Deleted member

I need to buy Minecraft Switch and join or make a server on It for the people here.

Could be fun to use during holidays or weekends.

Luig

Confused
The music is so fantastic, man.
My favorite thing about minecraft is the music. Not that i don't like minecraft, i'm good with it, but i didn't grow up with it. I played it for the first time last year. I always loved the music though. It's so synthy and ethereal, melancholic at times too. Very atmospheric. I'm a musician so i spend a lot of time listening to music, whether discrete or part of a soundtrack.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Welp I can't seem to figure out my password so I'll just have to buy my own account I guess

Gonna be a long wait as I'm not getting paid for another week or two

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I'm thinking Ryu Hayabusa is our M-rated character though I do want to see Doomguy join Smash.
I think this is a very good chance. Even Vergeben was asked after Steve if he had any ideas on potential characters based on negotiations he heard. Which he said he knows Koei Techmo has meetings over Ryu in Smash but he heard it awhile back and doesn’t know what became of the negotiations. Combine this with the few other people we have heard say they know of negotiations happening for sure, Ryu seems pretty likely.

Especially with how close they are with Nintendo

D

Deleted member

Well, guess not then.

Anyway, I just found out there's a game where, and I kid you not, the localization changed teleportation via wind magic to teleportation via "eternal seismic flatulence", complete with having to wear filtration masks to avoid getting killed. I repeat, this was an official localization. Thanks Working Designs, very "funny" joke you got there. Like, I knew they were... questionable in their quality, but never would I have expected that even from them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom