• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Oh god what have I done
Capture.PNG

Actually maybe 3d modeling isn't gonna be as hard as I thought.... just what to try and make first is the real question :yeahboi:

Goombaic

Smash Ace
Funny how Sakurai talked about the Spirit high scores. I've actually been trying to beat every Legend spirit without any spirits helping me out and while I'd say it does take a lot of patience, it isn't absurdly impossible. I wouldn't be surprised if there is actually one person in the world that has beaten every spirit without spirits.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
My island in ACNH is starting to take form. Been being slow about it cause I've been busy with IRL ****.

Right now, I'm at the part where you have to wait for the campsite visitor. But like I said, I'm trying to go about this a little slowly so I can deal with stuff. So, i haven't been time skipping.

The cool thing about my island is that I have many more farms started than my previous save. Five Cherry and Orange trees, many Coconut trees, five tree stumps (bugs), a rose field (color breeding and bugs), and a specific area for collecting Money Trees.

It's all coming together.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I wonder how Suda feels. He’s worked a lot with. Intense and Sakurai but only got a costume. Which i guess is still nice but he really wanted playavle travis, So did I. A bit disappointing but the bomber man costume was nice to have after he got locked to just an assist though.

D

Deleted member

Honestly, Steve looks like quite a complicated fighter.

I may be bad with him, but with time, he will be my main.

I am very happy right now. They added so much detail to Steve... It is beautiful.

D

Deleted member

Once when I do all of Steve's stuff, does anyone want to play Smash with me?

osby

Smash Obsessed
Ok, so I just also read the myth I was asked to read (yeah I know, I'm fast af for this stuff).

Of course I will expand more on the summary I will send to the teacher, but the most simple summary is that It is one of those stories about Zeus going with a girl and Hera getting pissed about It.

Come to think of It, didn't osby osby specifically said he was studying this stuff too? Maybe whenever I need some help with any troublesome work I could ask him for any kind of help.
I'm a Greek mythology nerd anyway so I can help if it's something I'm familiar with.

D

Deleted member

Since it's a spooky month and Minecraft's coming to smash. I decide to change my profile pic to this abomination.

**** it feels so dirty not having Estelle or a Fate character as my profile pic.
Oh no, what was it originally?

D

Deleted member

This is giving me Hero flashbacks.

They packed in Hero with a ton of stuff, and I was a bit scared I would not be able to play him well. His move-set was fun, but looked complicated when I saw it after the Hero presentation.

He was my main for quite a while. I still play him from time to time. He is amazing.

Steve feels like Hero, but I want to actually main him for a long time. Steve looks REALLY fun.

D

Deleted member

This is giving me Hero flashbacks.

They packed in Hero with a ton of stuff, and I was a bit scared I would not be able to play him well. His move-set was fun, but looked complicated when I saw it after the Hero presentation.

He was my main for quite a while. I still play him from time to time. He is amazing.

Steve feels like Hero, but I want to actually main him for a long time. Steve looks REALLY fun.
Ironic, because Dragon Quest also has a sandbox Game

drag0nscythe

Smash Master
Who else is excited for Steve? The presents made him look super fun to play. I am a little worried about balance. Steve can recover from literally almost anywhere. He has the best recovery by far. I want to try the mining mechanic. I can also see matches with him devolve into build-a-thons. But that also sounds exciting. Everyone makes a quick house.

I liked what I saw. So Oct 13th is going to be exciting.

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing
By far the worst thing to come from this collaboration is the Creeper and Pig Mii costumes.

Dear God, what were they thinking? I actually hate it, and it doesn't help people saying that Steve isn't a meme pick. The Diamond Armor looks dumb on a Mii, but at least it's vaguely human shaped.

Minecraft World as a stage, I actually like. It captures the feel of the game really well, and I like that there's different forms of it. The track list is really disappointing though. Only seven songs huh? At least most of them are new mixes of those tracks.

D

Deleted member

I am considering taking a break from Speculation.

It is just going to be filled with "Steve is ugly!" and "CP8 WHEN???" for months.

Thoughts?

Also, I said I would play Hardcore again if Steve were to get in, and he did, so it is time.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

The most hilarious part of the presentation for me had to be the entire Terry amiibo gag.

It was presented as if It was something from freaking Dora the Explorer, with the arrow pointing the audience where It is after the question and all.

Found It funny.

D

Deleted member

I am considering taking a break from Speculation.

It is just going to be filled with "Steve is ugly!" and "CP8 WHEN???" for months.

Thoughts?

Also, I said I would play Hardcore again if Steve were to get in, and he did, so it is time.
I say from personal experience that you should get out of Smash speculation, yeah.

All I've gotten from speculation have been death threads by Banjo fans, harassment on Discord from specific groups, the Sabi stuff and more stuff I don't even want to mention.

You should instead spend your time doing more calm and peaceful stuff, like maybe assembling people from here to join a Smash arena when Steve gets in or playing games in your backlog.

Unless you are like me and have to spend most of the time with college stuff, in which case just focus on that for the most part

D

Deleted member

I have played Minecraft for years, and I am still confused on Steve's old face.

Is it a beard, or a smile? I believe it is a beard, but my brain refuses to acknowledge that.
Is it sad that I recognized that toy from years ago?
This is giving me flashbacks to when I wanted a tool like that, and when I had a Steve action figure.

The Steve action figure is gone now.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Is it a beard, or a smile?

This is giving me flashbacks to when I wanted a tool like that, and when I had a Steve action figure.

I swear I have the same dilemma too with the beard.

I would think the beard would fill the entire bottom of the face, but It doesn't.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893

Is it a beard, or a smile? I believe it is a beard, but my brain refuses to acknowledge that.

Yup, it's a beard!

drag0nscythe

Smash Master
I still enjoy speculating, it just is annoying that the echo chamber considers "shoo ins" to hard. No character is guaranteed. People were saying Travis before today. and I still see Ryu from Ninja Gaiden. No one has more/less chances then others. It is fun to think of the possibilities, but there are no guarantees. I think Steve has proven that.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Also Travis confirms M theory without a doubt. As they censored his games title due to the M rating in America. We know FP2 also got censored by its logos and other content,

so who’s our M rated character? I personally could see Doomguy.

Also no more reveals till 2021 is basically confirmed.

Luig

Confused
I can also see matches with him devolve into build-a-thons. But that also sounds exciting. Everyone makes a quick house.
Oh my god, that legitametely gives me fortnite flashbacks. It obviously won't be as bad, but the game was so hard to get into when i played it a bit when Fortnite chapter 2 released. The gunplay is fine, but It's so hard to get into when i shoot at a homie and he ****'in builds a 5 star hotel in 3 seconds. I am not learning how to do that lmao

Roguewolf

Smash Lord
I have a feeling it was, but goodness, my brain refuses to acknowledge it is a beard. It just looks so much like a smile to me. My brain makes me think of a smiling face when I see it.
I’d literally never heard about this beard thing before and all I gotta say is

If that’s a beard where the heck is his mouth?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom