• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

SlickWylde

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1349-5237-9158
Her and Hector are the last two FE characters I want, soooo...

Should be neat regardless~
But I think you could understand why most people wouldn't want a 2nd FE character in a row, right? I'd still love the game, but really hoping to see someone from a different series for CP7. But getting Lyn sometime would be cool!

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
But I think you could understand why most people wouldn't want a 2nd FE character in a row, right? I'd still love the game, but really hoping to see someone from a different series for CP7. But getting Lyn sometime would be cool!
It wouldn’t be in a row(last character was Min Min, not Byleth), but I get what you mean.

Honestly, the chances of me being disappointed is small. The few I was eh in already are in, so that’s over with.

Most hype for me would be Brian, a massively unlikely pick. When I’m not on mobile, I got a funny story about that.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
24 hours all the way down to 15 minutes. "Life moves pretty fast." Might watch Ferris Buller's Day Off later thinking about it but I digress.

As for me I have my bets and unless it's one of three or so characters I'm fine with whoever. I'll start acting down once it gets to two slots left and none of my absolute most wanted are in. Until then I'm good for it all.

Let's do this!

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

It wouldn’t be in a row(last character was Min Min, not Byleth), but I get what you mean.

Honestly, the chances of me being disappointed is small. The few I was eh in already are in, so that’s over with.

Most hype for me would be Brian, a massively unlikely pick. When I’m not on mobile, I got a funny story about that.
Personally as most of my wanteds are already unlikely as hell if I got myself hyped up it would just be another Terry situation where I get really ****ing mad for no reason(or at least that's how I remember the terry reveal going? mostly blocked out my memories of my old account so idk) So if the character is someone I want(as unlikely as that is) then it'll be cool beans. If not... well I'm already setting my expectations really low so anything is better than nothing.

Last edited by a moderator:

SlickWylde

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1349-5237-9158

Oh, right. I totally forgot, I thought it was Min-Min then Byleth haha. Oops.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom