• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raxxel

Hipster Heavyweight Champ
NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
hmmm... well, for one, RAM doesn't necessarily mean Rambo. It could be any character with those 3 letters at the start of the name. For two, neither of those two say anything about Mileena. For three, Rain isn't written the same way as all the other characters, being fully written out and not only using the first three letters. So that makes me suspicious about him actually being a playable character.
For more context, this leak far prior to the datamine matches exactly.
While I won't say anything beyond these three datamined characters is certain, it does give us a general outline of what we can expect. For now I'm just excited for Rain, he's the K. Rool of MK for me.

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
I’m fine with Mileena, Rain, but....Rambo? Like, I get it but I really am not enjoying the path the guest charqcters are taking. I was hoping for more slasher/horro-themed guests like in the same vein as Predator, Alien, Jason, and Leatherface. I can understand this is a new direction for a new game but....Honestly though, I kind of prefer Rocky as opposed to Rambo.

I just want Chucky. Please give me Chucky...

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
For more context, this leak far prior to the datamine matches exactly.
While I won't say anything beyond these three datamined characters is certain, it does give us a general outline of what we can expect. For now I'm just excited for Rain, he's the K. Rool of MK for me.
Remember. Ash was datamined too at the beginning. And unless he shows up later, that's pretty solid proof that data mines don't mean anything. And as for Rain..... he could be cool, but I would rather they reinvent more 3D era characters like Nitara, Ashrah, and Havik.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I’m fine with Mileena, Rain, but....Rambo? Like, I get it but I really am not enjoying the path the guest charqcters are taking. I was hoping for more slasher/horro-themed guests like in the same vein as Predator, Alien, Jason, and Leatherface. I can understand this is a new direction for a new game but....Honestly though, I kind of prefer Rocky as opposed to Rambo.

I just want Chucky. Please give me Chucky...
I'm surprised there haven't been any horror characters. I still think Ash is coming.

Teeb147

Smash Legend
Edit: meant to post in the newcomer discussion, but this is fine lol.

As far as the tracer leak goes, I couldn't find any of the costume leaks that the poster claimed, but I did find that he tried to quasi-leak in the past, at least, and insinuating that he's working in or with blizzard, but it was nothing concrete or that only him talked about.

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Did not know this was a thing:

Either ways, Marvel 616 is something I will probably give a watch when it comes out in November.
I’m more excited for the Ms.Marvel episode than I am for the rest...her episode caught my attention the most

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
I've decided to marathon the battle network series after the Zero collection. With Network transmission of course.

I hate the first battle network game lol

The MMZX series has good gameplay but a weak and somewhat cheesy story. I liked the MMZero series' more serious approach to a sci-fi story better.
I loved the atmosphere of ZX, since the whole game takes place in a healing world after the apocalyptic events of the x and zero games.

But yeah it's pretty cheesy.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I kinda think 11 minutes episodes of cartoons should be aired separately from their bretherens to extend seasons of a show longer
only thinking about this cause I'm marathoning Star vs the Forces of Evil, and realized Disney ****ing ran through season 4 after they had a year long break after season 3
Worked well for shows like Adventure Time and Regular Show, so maybe it can work for them all

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203

There are creatures that science refuses to recognize.

But if our eyes see it...

If our cameras capture it...

Does it exist?

LOST TAPES

Do you believe?

SEWER GATOR

Episode Title: "Sewer Gator"
Subject matter: Sewer alligator
Summary: Mutilated bodies of homeless people keep popping up in the sewers of Manhattan leading to NYPD officers to investigate what they assume is the work of a serial killer only find out something more terrifying what was believed to had only been an urban legend.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
It’s interesting that GF decided to not show us everything for Crown Tundra whereas we saw literally the entirely of isle of armor
Hopefully it's not another base SwSh situation where that actually was everything shown off.
I was actually referring to the MK character, since he's been leaked in a datamine along with Mileena and... Rambo, for MK11. I was freaking out over him since he is my favorite ninja in the series and I've wanted him back for a long time.
Who the **** asked for RAMBO???

Is he even relevant?

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
I was actually referring to the MK character, since he's been leaked in a datamine along with Mileena and... Rambo, for MK11. I was freaking out over him since he is my favorite ninja in the series and I've wanted him back for a long time.
Rambo?

Link to this datamine?

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Hopefully it's not another base SwSh situation where that actually was everything shown off.
Who the **** asked for RAMBO???

Is he even relevant?
It’s not everything, there’s some very big parts left out from the datamine which is surprising

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Rambo had a film last year
It sucked
That it did.

Dumbass girl despite being warned not just once but by Rambo but also TWICE her grandmother of how awful her father was and how he abandoned her and her mother,yet still couldn't take the hint as she still proceeds to go to Mexico to seek him out. None of this would have happened if she had a brain, to begin with...>.>

Then we have Rambo also just waltzing into the cartel with no plan given he's suppose to be about being stealthy and hiding which leads to him getting beat up and leading to dumbass girl to die.

This movie felt straight to DVD and felt more like a Taken movie.

Then rather than rushing her to a hospital after saving her or to that woman who saved him that had a doctor for a friend, he proceeds to head back home eventually leading to her death. Obviously ignored so the movie would go on longer and have drama.

Certainly one of the worst movies of last year alongside Brightburn, Captain Marvel (In my opinion, don't judge me), It: Chapter Two, Pet Sematary, Terminator: Dark Fate.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

So i've been playing alot of BOTW recently...
There was a problem fetching the tweet

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
I kinda think 11 minutes episodes of cartoons should be aired separately from their bretherens to extend seasons of a show longer
only thinking about this cause I'm marathoning Star vs the Forces of Evil, and realized Disney ****ing ran through season 4 after they had a year long break after season 3
Worked well for shows like Adventure Time and Regular Show, so maybe it can work for them all
oh god, i just remembered Steven Universe hiatuses. We get a batch of 5 episodes, and then we need to wait 2-3 months for another.

I think they mentally prepared me for Smash speculation.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
It's pretty odd they they chose now to be conservative over spoilers considering that Nintendo has been spoiling all their games lately.

Like, almost all of Odyssey, BoTW, XenoBlade, SwSh+IoA, nearly the entirety of Origami King were all spoiled, and they may be going the route of spoiling all of Age of Calamity. But the Crown Tundra gets special treatment?

Wierd.

D

Deleted member

So I started the Terry Town thing in BOTW, and I'm only now realizing that the small piano BGM that plays whenever someone heads towards the place is just a remix of the Terry Town theme.

How I never realized this I have no idea.

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113
oh god, i just remembered Steven Universe hiatuses. We get a batch of 5 episodes, and then we need to wait 2-3 months for another.

I think they mentally prepared me for Smash speculation.
Pff 2-3 months for su was a short break
Remember the great hiatus of 2017 that lasted 7 months? I remember it 🙃

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom