• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

I was in another Discord server, and I saw someone that was transphobic towards me.

This wasn't the server I have mentioned a while ago.

Do I deserve this?

osby

Smash Obsessed
I was in another Discord server, and I saw someone that was transphobic towards me.

This wasn't the server I have mentioned a while ago.

Do I deserve this?
No, nobody deserves something like that.

However, if you keep encountering people like this on Discord, you might want to be more selective about which servers you join. I know a lot of them have inclusivity policies that don't allow discrimination based on gender identity.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
you should all read Marvel’s Ultimatum...very quality

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
NonSpecificGuy NonSpecificGuy XD So, I don't know if you remember that I said I am really appreciating that Ubisoft is giving artistic/cosplay reference images of the character nowadays and that I wish they did that with all the characters they have, even previous ones, right? Today they happened to drop the Prince's, along with the Donkey-I mean Farah and Jafar Wannabe. However, it made me want to compare the Old Prince with the New Prince:
comparison.png

First of all...why does he have a lot more wraps around his body? Or why is he lacking the bloodied scars? I thought the Prince originally only had them in the renders (because I honestly forgot), but he has them in-game as well. I feel the old one has more defined muscles than the new one, and his clothing looks less pale? Pants look less baggy in the new one. And as you already know, I prefer the original design of the Dagger of Time. xD And this might sound odd, but I don't know why I prefer his more stylish/cartoony/squared face than the new one, xD It's odd to see the new one up-close, I need to get used to it.

Despite me saying all of this, this is just an artistic nitpick after getting used to that design for what feels like ages, I would still play the game regardless, but I would probably draw The Prince closer to what he used to look.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Well, it's happening.

The shadow of that server I left a week ago or so is sticking onto me hard.

I just learned that they talked behind my back. A nice person sent me images to let me know.

I'm in a bad mood, as usual.

Last edited by a moderator:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Okay, I had to leave another community this month. I left a server.

I'm very heartbroken about it. It's always harassment or drama when I get too close to people, isn't it?

I need to find better people to get closer to.

---

大空のぶっとび
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
RPG Confessions? I guess my big ones would be:

I've never been able to get through any game in the Paper Mario series. I've played up to the part where you recruit the Lakitu partner in the original game but never beyond that. I've gotten to that part at least 2-3 times but I'm usually burnt out by then, take a break, and forget where I left off weeks later.

Rented TTYD at Blockbuster once, so you know how that goes. Had my copy of Super Paper Mario lost by a friend who I let borrow it (was stolen and sold at Gamestop by their younger brother who they were always fighting with). Have beaten Super Star Saga and own a cart of RPG I haven't been interested enough in playing yet. Mario RPGs really don't do it for me as a whole.

Also have only played FF1 & DG1/2 in terms of Square Enix RPGs. Nothing from Bandai Namco or Atlus. I do have copies of FF2/3/4, DQ3/4/11, Octopath, Tales of Phantasia/Symphonia and Xenosaga 1 but haven't gotten around to them. Got copies of Xenoblade/X but haven't gotten around to them either.

I find myself sticking either with Nintendo or more niche companies when it comes to RPGs. Pokemon, FE, Phantasy Star, Valkyria Chronicles, Lunar, Battle Network, Breath of Fire, Langrisser, etc.

D

Deleted member

I will end this. I'm really hurt.

If you want to talk to me, my Discord is 💖ShinyLegendary BLM💖#3700 .

I will sleep soon.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I'm gonna try to post what I wanted to post in a more calm and collected fashion, and hopefully, you all will see what I mean. It's been bugging me, and I really shouldn't leave it in my chest to rot and fester.

There's lots of people, and I'm not naming names because there's no one person specifically who's does it, who constantly post these social problems going on in their lives, and when you go to help them, the cycle just continues until eventually you just assume they're setting up pity parties. Then you go to post something that basically calls them out for it, but then you're in this situation where you forgo compassion and understanding just for an attempt to silence the scenario altogether.

I make these "shut up" posts so often. And I just delete them because I know I'm in the wrong. People should be allowed to vent out their frustrations. But sometimes it just feels like these frustrations are being fed by their own hand.

D

Deleted member

I'm gonna try to post what I wanted to post in a more calm and collected fashion, and hopefully, you all will see what I mean. It's been bugging me, and I really shouldn't leave it in my chest to rot and fester.

There's lots of people, and I'm not naming names because there's no one person specifically who's does it, who constantly post these social problems going on in their lives, and when you go to help them, the cycle just continues until eventually you just assume they're setting up pity parties. Then you go to post something that basically calls them out for it, but then you're in this situation where you forgo compassion and understanding just for an attempt to silence the scenario altogether.

I make these "shut up" posts so often. And I just delete them because I know I'm in the wrong. People should be allowed to vent out their frustrations. But sometimes it just feels like these frustrations are being fed by their own hand.
I admit I vent a bit too much in here. I apologize if I am annoying you.

I think I am going to try taking my vents to Discord rather than here.

Shroob

Sup?

I mean, tbh, I totally get ya in that regard, granted I don't think I've ever typed out a shut up post, but I do see certain constant loops of something happening over and over again.

D

Deleted member

I mean, tbh, I totally get ya in that regard, granted I don't think I've ever typed out a shut up post, but I do see certain constant loops of something happening over and over again.
I think it is my fault, I need to start venting in Discord DMs more.

Shroob

Sup?
"Well, the sky was literally musty yellow all day the the air was hazardous to breathe, today can't get worse, right?"

"....what? Hololive's English branch? Pssh, I'm not interested in crap like that."

hours later

1599987168869.png

D

Deleted member

Not gonna lie. I want to take that post I made and just ****ing yank it, but I'm gonna leave it there.
It's completely fine, I am not mad at you at all. If I am annoying you, please let me know.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
"Well, the sky was literally musty yellow all day the the air was hazardous to breathe, today can't get worse, right?"

"....what? Hololive's English branch? Pssh, I'm not interested in crap like that."

hours later

View attachment 285472
This is how it starts Shroob.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Say, we all know about the Tasmanian Devil from Loony Toons, but I don't think I've ever seen what one looks like in real life. Lemme look it up.

Does a Google
Oh. Oh my. This might just be one of the cutest little demonspawn I've ever seen.

Look at those little snaggleteeth!

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Say, we all know about the Tasmanian Devil from Loony Toons, but I don't think I've ever seen what one looks like in real life. Lemme look it up.

Does a Google

Oh. Oh my. This might just be one of the cutest little demonspawn I've ever seen.

Look at those little snaggleteeth!
I guess being Australian, I get to take knowing what they actually look like for granted.

They've been plagued by face tumours for around 2 decades now but fortunately we're starting to see successful treatments. Hopefully a vaccine gets developed soon. I really don't want them to go the way of the Tasmanian Tiger.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom