• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Updated M is real.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
On second thought I just thought of a better and more unique and intriguing premise for Crazy Critter of Bald Mountain. The premise being after nearly 30 years, another similar incident occurs on Bald Mountain leading to NASA and the United States Air Force to cover it up and investigate the incident. A couple of local residents in the area knowing of the incident decades ago decides to uncover the truth all while trying to avoid the detection of NASA and the USAF.

The stargazing couple premise one I found for another creature. Atmospheric Beast/Crawfordsville Monster/Flying Rods.

D

Deleted member

I forgot.

What did Mario actually say when he was throwing Bowser in the original release?

We all know it wasn't, "So long gay Bowser!".

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
Updated M is real.
soul vs. soulless

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
I haven't gotten the chance to watch the Direct yet, but I see that Super Mario 3D World is coming to the Switch?

Much like Pikmin 3, I already have it on Wii U, but if you didn't have a Wii U, I'd strongly recommend picking it (and Pikmin 3) up.

I'm also seeing that the Mario 3D remasters were legitimate, but that they're only available for six months, even digitally. That seems like a bizarre anti-consumer move that's going to result in basically every physical copy getting snatched up by scalpers; not sure why Nintendo went that route.

Not sure what else is in the Direct (aside from there being no Smash news), but I'm looking forward to watching it when I get the chance.

zeldasmash

Smash Lord
Super Mario 3D Anniversary Collection is a legit thing

Awesome! Can't wait to pla-

Super Mario 3D World finally gets announced for Switch and with new content to boot

YES!!! Easily one of the most underrated games in the series in my opinion and it's about damn time this game got ported for Switch. I'm really happy about this.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
HECK YES SM3DW IS COMING TO SWITCH

YYYYEEEEESSSSSSSS

3D Collection is also hype. Limited availability got me worried for a second 'cause I don't have the funds for the game atm, but thankfully I think they were only talking about the physical version.

Also, shout out to NSO being actually worth something now that it has Super Mario All-Stars with official scan line filter support.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
HECK YES SM3DW IS COMING TO SWITCH

YYYYEEEEESSSSSSSS

3D Collection is also hype. Limited availability got me worried for a second 'cause I don't have the funds for the game atm, but thankfully I think they were only talking about the physical version.

Also, shout out to NSO being actually worth something now that it has Super Mario All-Stars with official scan line filter support.
It seems to be physical and digital is limited.

D

Deleted member

Shoutouts to anyone who knows who this is, but Shish would be happy.

Don't they love Mario 3D World?

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
I only read the physical was limited, though?
Apparently digital too; found in their replies:
There was a problem fetching the tweet

Tbh making a digital copy be limited time is really stupid. You can’t pretend to have limited availability with that, and no one likes “limited time” as if it’s some kind of exciting event :/

Last edited:

cashregister9

Smash Hero
I hope this exclusivity thing only applies to the collection. They could release all 3 games individually on the eshop for like 25 bucks and the anniversary thing could be considered a special deal where they were cheaper.

D

Deleted member

I am experiencing transphobia yet again.

Someone kept on telling me I wasn't a female, because I just said "Hi." and my voice sounds a bit masculine.

One thing to note is that I never told them I was trans. I told them I am a cis female, because I am a bit concerned on how I will be treated.

This is one reason why I'm depressed. I feel very sick right now.

I'll play Terraria to cheer myself up, but I almost want to cry.

Edit: Before all of you say, "Why are you walking into a hornet's nest?", I am not. I am just in a Discord server based on a game that I enjoy. I am not doing this to troll right-wingers.

The worst part is that it's hard to sympathize with me, because I have antagonized all of you in the past.

This is rough.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

I am experiencing transphobia yet again.

Someone kept on telling me I wasn't a female, because I just said "Hi." and my voice sounds a bit masculine.

One thing to note is that I never told them I was trans. I told them I am a cis female, because I am a bit concerned on how I will be treated.

This one reason why I'm depressed. I feel very sick right now.

I'll play Terraria to cheer myself up, but I almost want to cry.

Edit: Before all of you say, "Why are you walking into a hornet's nest?", I am not. I am just in a Discord server based on a game that I enjoy. I am not doing this to troll right-wingers.

The worst part is that it's hard to sympathize with me, because I have antagonized all of you in the past.

This is rough.
I’m sorry to feel that. Feel free to shoot me a PM if you want to vent.

Also, I don’t think anyone here feels antagonized, don’t worry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom