• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rangez

Dimensional Dile-Up
WE'RE GETTING A MARIO BATTLE ROYALE!!!

...The other stuff was pretty great too.

Last edited:

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
OK left going out til later.

Good Direct and hell yeah 3D All Stars but limited release!? And no physical?

Scalpers going to be like:

There's a real, special place in hell for them. Still I'll buy but kinda hoped for Smash news.

Last edited:

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
Super Mario Galaxy 2 didn’t even show up in the history thing.

Oof. Strange, Nintendo...

Anyway, the 3D Collection is still cool. Weird that it’s limited time, though, and no SMG2 does kinda hurt it a little but meh, still want it...the rest of the direct was cool, curious as to what Bowser’s Fury is.

The Smash tournament is later in the year so not sure if that’s why we didn’t get an event this week. Maybe we’ll get a character sometime this month though if Amiibo Theory still holds.

also gimme that Game & Watch.

Last edited:

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
eshop has been updated with a Mario theme.

EDIT: 3D all-stars is 4.7GB, 3D world is 5GB.

Last edited:

Dutch Raikuna

Man how the hell can the limited buy thing digitally and physically?

And limited physical means only ****ing scalpers could get them cause they are greedy pigs who deserve to be roasted. I really hate people like them.

I'll buy the collection over THPS Remake but I'm just really, really annoyed at the physical thing, coming from someone who wanted it that way.

D

Deleted member

Man, I'm really conflicted over wheter I want to spent $15 on upgrading my soon-to-be EDH Knight Tribal deck or building a new clan from VBT08...

On the one hand I get stomped as is with my playgroup so spending a little bit of money on a game I actually can play would be nice... but I also am eyeing a few particular cards from VBT08 that I'm like 99% percent sure are gonna spike fast and I want to yoink em before they do...

Dutch Raikuna

Nintendi realizing they sold a port for $20 each instead of full price for all

View attachment 284341
Well they say laughter is the best medicine.

Still, I might buy it for Mario Galaxy on the go. I'm just disappointed not by the lack of Smash Bros but just Nintendo lacks a big hit this year for holiday. Then again XSX and PS5 should be delayed til next Spring.

It's all Cyberpunk baby!

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
I've been buying a lot more games digitally lately but 3D All-Stars being limited makes the physical version tempting.

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
They upped the ante to bail Sunshine out of Gamecube hell
It's still struggling to get out of GameCube Hell when the button prompts are still shaped like GameCube buttons while Mario 64 had Press Start changed to Press +.

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
Apparently the collection’s SM64 is the Shindou version? I saw it mentioned on Twitter; I guess the indicator was that Mario says “bye bye” to Bowser instead of “S O L O N G G A Y B O W S E R”, and apparently that means no BLJs on Switch :c

I also wonder about Sunshine. The game is good with regular triggers, though the lack of analog (and therefor full F.L.U.D.D. control) makes it feel kinda weird.

Last edited:

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Big brain: Double dip with the physical and digital versions of 3D All-Stars to profit when it triples in value.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
If you have a Switch Lote, be prepared to get extra Joycons for Galaxy.
I want to say there's the nvidia shield version Nintendo could base the Switch one off to have it at least playable without motion controls but then they did make the release a limited time offer.

EDIT:
There was a problem fetching the tweet

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom