• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
Screenshot_20200827-015236.png

The face of P5's true MVP, the guy who sat behind Joker in class, could clearly see him on his phone, keeping a wild animal in his desk and making weapons in class and never snitched on him. Truly the best boy.

What's with Nintendo and still using renders from like Mario Party 4?
If it ain't broke don't fix it.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
View attachment 283638
The face of P5's true MVP, the guy who sat behind Joker in class, could clearly see him on his phone, keeping a wild animal in his desk and making weapons in class and never snitched on him. Truly the best boy.

If it ain't broke don't fix it.
At this point, I'm sure they all know hut don't care about Ren-Ren having Mona with him, as long as nothing bad happens to them

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Gamescom Opening Night Live up shortly. Never thought I'd say it but I don't know if I want to watch it.

I mean for the next few months I'm set games wise and the only thing I'm kinda hoping now is Nintendo news. With the Super Mario Collection most likely getting announced on its own, unless Monolith Soft's next game or Smash Bros DLC is announced (which I doubt)........I don't know if I want to.

Probably in the same boat as a few of you guys on this.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Um...hi, kids. Today I celebrate my 59th birthday today. Could y'all wish this nice old lady a happy birthday today...uh, please?

P6170040.JPG

And...with that, I shall be back on these forums just before autumn starts. :kirby:

D

Deleted member

I just finished my math class for the day and it feels like my brain is gonna explode... writing down functions on demand and solving them at the same time is harder than I thought...

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I really don't want to mess with my system's clock, this last handful of Pokemon will only spawn in very specific weather conditions and the weather only changes once every real world 24 hours. Which is just dumb. Can't it at least be twice a day like how the raid battles reset? Like, this is not how you make certain Pokemon rare. This is just annoying.

And I don't just want to have them traded to me because that's no fun. The fun is in catching them and leveling up yourself.

Dutch Raikuna

Since I'm watching Gamescom even though it's unlikely for anything from the big N and maybe, maybe FFXVI could be announced, I'll post anything here for those here who aren't up for watching,

So far, nothing has interested me.

Last edited:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Let me show you the worst version of Puyo Puyo ever: Puyo Puyo for Game Boy

Why would you release a game about sorting things of 5 different colors (6 if you count the garbage Puyos) on a device with no color whatsoever?

StrangeKitten

Smash Lord
Not sure if it will go away or not, but today, I been in a very Undertale/Deltarune mood, and I realized that it's been 2 years-ish since Deltarune came out, and we still only a few things about it.

Think this game is going to be the SMTV pre-confirmation/Half-Life 3/Big Rigs: Over the Road Racing 2 of my life, and I hope to all lord it doesn't get cancel or worse.
Same. I'm dying for more Deltarune after how the demo ended on a cliffhanger. Toby's been collabing with GameFreak and Sakurai, and who knows if he has other Nintendo collabs in the works? I hope it's not slowing down Deltarune's development too much. C'mon Toby, that game was too cool for you to just ditch it!

Edit: Just checked Toby's Twitter. He still has this feeling of needing to complete Deltarune, and says things are going well :3

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Same. I'm dying for more Deltarune after how the demo ended on a cliffhanger. Toby's been collabing with GameFreak and Sakurai, and who knows if he has other Nintendo collabs in the works? I hope it's not slowing down Deltarune's development too much. C'mon Toby, that game was too cool for you to just ditch it!
Toby feel like the kind of dev who would have said that Deltarune was cancel already if it did happen.

Dude's got a team now & lots of expectations that he must face & Corona like all of us, so he is probably taking his time with it, which is for the best imo. That, and I don't think the collab he did for Gamefreak & Sakurai took that much development time, so we're good.

Still, hope we get a little reveal on the second anniversary of the Deltarune demo release, nothing tooo big, just some more info on it, like last time..I think. (I remember he released some info some months after the game, but I can't remember when)

D

Deleted member

Anyone please tag me if they show new Alex Kidd Gameplay at any point.

That has to be my most awaited Game of 2021.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870

Edit: Just checked Toby's Twitter. He still has this feeling of needing to complete Deltarune, and says things are going well :3
That cliffhanger helped inspire a UT/DR fanfic I wrote with a friend, and how Kris would be portrayed lol

It's such a rich universe.

Dutch Raikuna

View attachment 283644

Anyway, how are you guys doing?
Bleh, felt I could have done something else instead of watching the Gamescom thing.

Outside of Ratchet and Clank and a new Scarlet Nexus trailer, nothing interested me from it. Burned out from watching it.

Might work on my story or finish my yearly playthrough of The World Ends With You.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom