• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Found out there's a Ghostbusters/Transformers crossover comic.

O...kay...
That doesn't sound as weird as the Ghostbusters/Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles book my brother has. I have the pages somewhere in my room.

D

Deleted member

Found out there's a Ghostbusters/Transformers crossover comic.

O...kay...
Transformers has made crossovers with a lot of stuff in fact.

And even had some shocking minor cameos in their comics such as Samus.

Goes to show how much of a big deal Hasbro finds the franchise to the point they make such unexpected collaborations.

D

Deleted member

Transformers has made crossovers with a lot of stuff in fact.

And even had some shocking minor cameos in their comics such as Samus.

Goes to show how much of a big deal Hasbro finds the franchise to the point they make such unexpected collaborations.
Honestly with Godzilla being featured in MTG earlier this year it wouldn't surprise me if they made a Transform- wait they already did... kinda.
Funnily enough the promo card I'm referring to is multi-game, you can use it in MTG and that one Transformer game Hasbro made. IIRC they did this by using a cluster**** of a printer method to allow the card to literally fold into 3 parts, which can allow you to change the game it can be used in. Something like that.

Not legal in any format though, for somewhat obvious reasons(except Commander but even then it's not worth running)

Last edited by a moderator:

snowgolem

Smash Lord
NNID
None
Switch FC
SW-7635-8772-4887
Lmao the move has enough start up and an audio cue that you can react to it when in neutral, your profile says you play Joker, right? If you hear that sharp sound, use down b, at worst, you get Arsene, at best, he takes a ton of damage and possibly killed. Use your excellent mobility and combo tools to make sure Charizard gets pressured too much to he able to risk such a move
Fair enough. iirc shield has the same startup as Rebel’s Guard so either would work, but like said before, for me it depends on how close to the Charizard I am. I can land a shield on it successfully most of the time. But even if I was able to land a shield successfully 75% of the time, I’d still get hit by it at least once a stock, because Charizard is able to use it left and right with a low chance of punish unless they stop right next to you, which is unlikely. They’re not stupid enough to just use flare blitz that far from you.
Bro the move literally has like 10 frames of very obvious indicators that it's going to happen before it even happens(even the audio cue is super loud), it's not like it just comes out of the blue and takes you by surprise. And even if it hits you the enemy Charizard will still have enough endlag that you can likely punish them with a simply Smash attack or other means depending on character(unless you got sent flying from it)
It's not difficult to avoid at all imo, usually a double jump as soon as you hear and see the indicators is enough. Even I can avoid it easy peasy, and I have garbage reflexes!
I guess you’re right. I haven’t been playing Ultimate in a while and am probably just getting worse at it. Anyways, apparently today was supposed to be my first day of school and I thought it was the 7th i’m so fricking screwed

Dark Bagel

Smash Ace
Bagelversary.png
Screenshot (94).png

Coincidences, huh?

Happy Birthday, you brilliant man. If it wasn't for you, there wouldn't even be a Smashboards for me to join in the first place. Thank you for gracing us all with such fantastic games, time and time again.

D

Deleted member

If you could only have one in a fighting game, who do you choose? Billy Lee or Jimmy Lee?
neither :yeahboi:
wait... *googles name*
Snake.... what? What does 2 Americans (one of which is a banker, the other a slave owned by the George himself, assuming Wikipedia is correct) have to do with fighting games? Even for you this makes like zero sense to me.

Last edited by a moderator:

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
So Made in Abyss IRL? Hmmmmm.........

Seriously though every major power be like:
View attachment 281104

I'd be happy at the prospect but know that it will turn to hell because "uncharted land! Let's destroy everything for resources!" with the US (depends on who is in office), China, and Russia. Europe, The Vatican and neutral/small countries would be nice about it and probably do "the right way".

Surprised it hasn't happened to Antarctica yet honestly.

I was gonna be like "OK, PS4 Spider Man? Makes sense." Nope. A completely new one.

It was like I mentioned. Talking about our world view and such despite backgrounds.

Us talking about being humble but learning it different ways. (Yourself from religion and mine from science in a way) Got me thinking about stuff.

I had it all in my head but didn't come to me at the moment.
As far as science is concerned, I agree with the vast majority of points. It's macro evolution that I'm not sold on. But physics? Chemistry? Etc? We'd probably agree on a lot. The two are not extremely opposed to each other as you may think.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Really excited for tonight as I am watching at a Discord server a movie I've been wanting to see since its announcement.

Promare.

GhostM

Phantom
Some more interesting stuff from the gigaleak, originally the medallions you earned in OOT would've allowed Link to cast magic spells and create elemental arrows. The original textures for the beta Fire, Ice, and Wind medallions magic spells were found, but sadly no source code was found to fully implement the animations and hitboxes, so they don't damage any enemies. This person created their own code to re-implement the textures back in the game to see what it was like.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893

Eddie The Pacifist

Smash Lord
No no, he joined the site on Sakurai's birthday.
Well we can't say for sure that's not actually Sakurai who celebrated his birthday by joining a site that he indirectly created.

To be honest it actually surprises me that Sakurai is only 50 now. I always assumed he was mid 50s considering how he was already a significant Nintendo employee in the '90s.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
As far as science is concerned, I agree with the vast majority of points. It's macro evolution that I'm not sold on. But physics? Chemistry? Etc? We'd probably agree on a lot. The two are not extremely opposed to each other as you may think.
Interesting. I had some stuff in my head about discussing but my brain ain't functioning today.

Really excited for tonight as I am watching at a Discord server a movie I've been wanting to see since its announcement.

Promare.
Haven't watched it but Studio Trigger so I'll keep an eye on it. Still need to finish Kill La Kill.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
everyone but Xbox players get to have Spider-Man

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Interesting. I had some stuff in my head about discussing but my brain ain't functioning today.

Haven't watched it but Studio Trigger so I'll keep an eye on it. Still need to finish Kill La Kill.
Well, if you do want to ask any questions that are on your mind, just PM me or something. I'll do my best to answer them. I'm gonna leave the ball in your court.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom