• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

I love how nostalgic this video is to me
I swear I’m not gonna start spamming videos again, just felt like sharing this one in particular

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
Didn't really think this thread would be talking about Vuvuzelas, let alone sports.

Though, I am a filthy American, so idk anything about Fútbol
Here's a fun fact. The UK is one of the only English-speaking countries to call it "football." The rest say "soccer"

It's mainly something other languages call it :yoshi:

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Paying my respects today. Grateful for everything he's done for Gaming.

His words of wisdom are those to live by every single day. Whilst most CEOs fire large amounts of staff when company profits are low, he purposely took a pay cut in order to avoid laying off large amounts of workers. He was a beautiful soul.

View attachment 278070
View attachment 278068
I still remember how devastated I was when I first learned Satoru Iwata passed away. He has done so much for Nintendo and even the gaming industry as a whole. Honestly, if it wasn't for his leadership in Nintendo and his inspiring passion for both the company and gaming, I don't think I would be the big Nintendo fan I still am today, and I'm sure others would say the same.

We miss you, Mr. Satoru Iwata. Thank you for everything you have done.

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
I can't provide links but for PC you need a Brawl ISO and download and install the mod pack.

I haven't tried the Wii console approach.
I recommend sticking with Dolphin emulation; when I tried Legacy XP on my Wii U, my game would crash with the console having to be unplugged to reset it after playing certain characters after certain others, I think because of how the custom ones were added (I think I searched it on Google and found this reason; don’t know how emulation fixes it). Of course, PM EX Remix may not do this, idk, but I wouldn’t be surprised if it’s using the same thing that let’s them add new characters.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I said to myself I wasn’t going to post any more videos today but god damn how did I forget about this masterpiece of a quest

Ignore the aspect ratio and watermark, can’t do anything about it. The next best video I could find has serious audio delay problems.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Guys sorry to be an annoying asshole but again, is there anyone who wants to ask any absolute final questions on my AMA?

Cause in about 10 hours I'm going to be busy as hell.

Plus I need something to distract me from my anxiety a bit.

Also man, when I get back from England I really need to touch up my signature.

Don't bury me..........

Last edited:

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
And just like that I'm one year older, yay? But in all seriousness, it would be great if I managed to hatch a shiny on my birthday today. Been trying to get a pink Butterfree.
Happy beef day

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
On the topic of fake leaks
View attachment 278110
O O F
You know what's a big giveaway that no one talked much about at the time? Decidueye's pose here always drove me insane. Smash Bros pretty much always puts characters at an angle in which you can make out the character's face and features. Compare to Incineroar's standing pose in Lamprouge's svreenshot, were you can clearly make out his front despite Smash's fixed, 2D perspective.

Fun Fact: Actors in stage plays will often stand at 45 degree angles for similar reasons, even if they're supposed to be looking at eachother.
Hey, they got close enough...

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Okay. Almost beaten Maverick Hunter X. Gotta say, really wish the Hadooken was just another mode of fire instead of having to enter the actual command from Street Fighter. I can't pull it off reliably. Keep the whole "need full health" thing. That's fine. Just make it a tad easier to actually fire out.

Shroob

Sup?
Okay. Almost beaten Maverick Hunter X. Gotta say, really wish the Hadooken was just another mode of fire instead of having to enter the actual command from Street Fighter. I can't pull it off reliably. Keep the whole "need full health" thing. That's fine. Just make it a tad easier to actually fire out.
Doesn't the Hadouken 1-shot everything? Or am I thinking of a different X game.

I'd say it's a fair trade-off for that level of power.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom