• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Wait, what happened?

Also, hey, I have some decent internet atm.
Konami pulling the plug on the mobile game Grimoire of Souls before it even had a proper worldwide launch, being only released in Canada. Best of all, the game won't even be a full year old when it gets removed. Apparently it wasn't profitable enough, but what do I know, everything's possible with Konami (except effort).

Seriously, I'm also still annoyed that the physical edition of Castlevania Collection is being released by Limited Run Games.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I really don’t get why we have so much drama here.

I don’t want to sound rude but like every day we have someone talking about how they are ignored in the thread or supposedly hated and how attention should be on them.

Like it’s a big thread, I don’t see how it’s hard to grasp the concept that a lot of posts by old and new users get overlooked. Doesn’t mean your hated or being ignored, it just happens.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
So my suspicions about Oragami King were right.

This game is practically a mix between the first 2 Paper Mario games and the Color Splash, which, by any means, I'll take it. It actually looks like it could be pretty fun.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Shinya ruined my plans in getting confidants completed for everyone...that ****ing kid

StrangeKitten

Smash Lord
I dunno if I'm just cranky today or what but I started feeling like I don't really like the whole lining-up-on-circles thing in Origami King. Game might not be my cuppa tea

Rangez

Dimensional Dile-Up
I have... nothing to say right now. Just feeling sort of amused by this weirdly enough, who would've though?

Plus, look at that dislike rate grow.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
All I know about Bakugan is that the anime is part of Disney XD's anime block. Never cared about it, never thought it was that interesting or exciting, and the franchise ultimately means nothing to me, including this new game.

...So uh, good to know I'm not alone in that regard. :p

StrangeKitten

Smash Lord
This is a mechanical dragon Bakugan, and this is a mechanical alicorn Bakugan!

Sheen, this is the 7th week in a row you've shown mechanical dragon and alicorn Bakugans in class

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
But yeah, this is like peggle 2 levels of... overhyped mediocrity

Nah... this is below even peggle 2 lol

Last edited:

StrangeKitten

Smash Lord
Top 10 Treehouses to re-watch if you can't sleep

...Okay I feel a little bad dunking on them because that felt so boring but the presenters themselves sounded bored tbh

Last edited:

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
Reposting my thoughts on the Treehouse thing from Geno thread (also all the people in the Treehouse chat who were toxic by calling others, who didn’t like how the game was lookin or had legit concerns and criticism, toxic, are frickin’ annoying):

I’m still excited for TOK. I still think I’ll have fun, hopefully.

But the fact you start with thousands of coins even though everything is too cheap to matter to you much (even the expensive stuff since it seems you can just keep talkin’ the Monty Mole into lowering the price for some silly reason), it really dampened the mood. You may still have to do a few battles here and there to get some coins back, if the world doesn’t offer enough already, but idk, that just means just a few battles and the bosses will feel like balanced progression...

I also don’t understand why they’re not listing it as an RPG if it clearly still works like an RPG.

The Bakugan thing just made me think “boring” tbh; I think the series itself seems cool but it never got me really excited and interested...

edit: okay I kinda understand the item from Monty Mole now since it’s something’s the koopas need and not an item you can use, but I still wish there was a minimum price that was higher than 1,000...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom