• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
https://www.gematsu.com/2020/06/the-world-ends-with-you-the-animation-announced

The World Ends With You is getting a ****ing anime!

Not a sequel but an anime?! What!!!!!!!!!!!!

Holy ****, Holy ****. This is crazy.

Like this game is super important on a very personal level.
An entire era of my life started from playing this game and played a key part in who I became personality wise.
This is the game that got me into everything from Final Fantasy to Hyperdimension Neptunia to Steins Gate to anime in general.

So I'm freaking of confusion and excitement.

Clever move by Square on this.
Need to know what studio is going to do it. Please be Trigger or Madhouse even.
It would stand to reason that under normal circumstances, the new game would've been revealed by now.

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
Anyone hate when you have to take summer courses and feeling swamped?

I'm in that feeling right now. Harder this year with lack of motivation because online

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Anyone hate when you have to take summer courses and feeling swamped?

I'm in that feeling right now. Harder this year with lack of motivation because online
I haven't felt such. I've taken summer classes before, but I actually enjoyed them because it helped me alleviate boredom. Then again, I only took 2 classes in one summer so the load could've been far harsher, perhaps.

Good luck

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Lamperouge Lamperouge I did it, I beated the Avalanche Abyssay on like my second try.

I want to say I beated every single UM in the game, but that one Affinity Coin that I still don't know who it belong prove the contrary, but hey, at the very least, I beated every Superbosses atleast once. (In fact, beside Abyssay, I beated every other atleast 3 times, with Final Marcus have the highest number of death)

It was a pretty crazy of a fight, especially since other monsters went into the mix, but let me know if you need helps or somethin', since last time you said you had problems, if I remember correctly.
Oh, I've beaten Avalanche Abaasy a few times before in the 3DS version; I simply just forgot to equip my Night Vision gems that one time and haven't tried again yet. I'm gonna make some Recovery Up VI gems to boost the critical healing setups for my team (Seven/Dunban/Shulk) too, just to be on the safe side.

What team did you end up beating him with?

Last edited:

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Hey @JDCabrera you know that idea I had for a Sonic fighting game? I wanted to talk about it again and since I know you’re a big fan of Alex Kidd I was wondering if you’d be interested in helping me with some of his moveset as well as some Netherrealm style intro banter between him and the rest of the cast.

D

Deleted member

Hey @JDCabrera you know that idea I had for a Sonic fighting game? I wanted to talk about it again and since I know you’re a big fan of Alex Kidd I was wondering if you’d be interested in helping me with some of his moveset as well as some Netherrealm style intro banter between him and the rest of the cast.
I would love to Wade, I really do as a big Alex fan.

But right now my mind isn't at a good state.

Hopefully I end this crap as soon as possible to be able to doh.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I just found out that I won't graduate after next semester and I will need 7 more credits. So either there was a miscommunication or my last academic advisor lied to me. I am going to be trapped in this hell even longer.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Oh, I've beaten Avalanche Abaasy a few times before in the 3DS version; I simply just forgot to equip my Night Vision gems that one time and haven't tried again yet. I'm gonna make some Recovery Up VI gems to boost the critical healing setups for my team (Seven/Dunban/Shulk) too, just to be on the safe side.

What team did you end up beating him with?
Shulk, Dunban & Seven, or as I like to call it "That Team Chuggaaconroy Used For His Win Run on AA".

Basically spammed chain attack as much as I could, because I didn't got any of them going for long enough & AA is toppled for less time than other superbosses. The high critical rate of my team allowed us to build the party gauge very fast, especially with everyone having Haste VI & atleast 1 Double Attack Gem V for maximum auto-attack goodness.

Also, Monado Speed, which I basically almost never used in my play time, finally ended up being useful due to AA spamming attack that only damage one target, making it better to use Speed than Armor, unless it was his talent art or the flame attack. (Enemy using Talent Art in vision is a blessing when you have Glorious Future & Monado Shield at max level. One of my teammate also somehow stopped the fire attack just as it was about to land on the party by toppling AA at the last second, think it was Seven, but that really pure luck. Especially since I didn't have Armor on due to a error on my part, that lucky topple was a blessing)

I also don't know how I survived while the other enemies in the areas joined the fun in the middle of it, but hey, not going to complain lol.

Last edited:

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
I envision that Rock, Paper, Scissors would be one of his techniques and could be visually similar to how Goku performs the move in the original Dragon Ball:

Maybe incorporate his motorcycle as a charge type move and have him use the Pedicopter for aerial shenanigans similar to Magneto in the VS series, too.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Ignore my gross ass hand. Something random I did today. Had a nice looking jar with the label glued on the sides, so I put the jar in boiling water to remove the labeling, washed it, and filled it with colored rocks.

D

Deleted member

Ignore my gross ass hand. Something random I did today. Had a nice looking jar with the label glued on the sides, so I put the jar in boiling water to remove the labeling, washed it, and filled it with colored rocks.
Nice.

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
I mentioned awhile back that I would try and make a moveset for every game I beat, and I'm thinking about starting that up. Undertale will be Frisk, but I don't know what to do with Pokemon, so I'm asking people: Which Pokemon from my teams would you like to see movesets for?

Sword: Inteleon, Roserade, Centiskorch, Cursola, Sirfetch'd. Excadrill
Black 2: Krookodile, Gothitelle, Zorourark, Swanna, Heracross, Amoongus

D

Deleted member

Bruh, I see literally, and I mean LITERALLY nothing wrong with your hand. It’s a normal human hand my dude.

Also, nice rocks. owo

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Pretty rocks like these don't come around often.

Don't take 'em for granite.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
So how will Min Min's fighter spirit be handled?

Two ways I can think of are either tweaking her base game spirit in some way or give her a new one with just her Ultimate artwork a la Robin, Wii Fit Trainer, Mii Fighters, and Cloud.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Pretty rocks like these don't come around often.

Don't take 'em for granite.
Well, we have loads of rocks like these lying around all of Gran Canaria somewhere.

So maybe if I go to another country with them I become rich? And maybe could afford my own house?

*Big thinking*

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
So football/soccer fans, Liverpool has won the Premier League.

Don't know what sport talk is like here but man my older brother is in tears from it, being in the room next to his. First time in his life they have won it.

Gonna be a loud neighbourhood tonight but understandable.

Last edited:

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
So football/soccer fans, Liverpool has won the Premier League.

Don't know what sport talk is like here but man my older brother is in tears from it, being in the room next to his. First time in his life they have won it.

Gonna be a loud neighbourhood tonight but understandable.
I noticed. I'm happy for them; it's been forever.

I personally support Chelsea FC, the blues. And, Frank Lampard helped get them there. Your brother is welcome :p

Last edited:

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
I've been playing Sakura wars 6 in between Persona 4 golden play sessions. I'm enjoying it quiet a bit.

Koi koi was hard to understand but once I got the hang of it it was kinda fun.

Looking at the character renders Hatsuho was the girl I expected to like the most, glad I wasn't disappointed, I'm simping for her as we speak.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Hey, if anyone can read this message without the site crashing, I came across Wario in Mario 64. I don't have much time left. Just know:
All Copies of Super Mario 64 is personalized

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom