• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
Guh-Huzzah! Guh-Huzzah! xD That's honestly the best I could take of everything. Most of the stuff is second hand stuff.

NonSpecificGuy NonSpecificGuy x'D I might take a closer pic of the "AC" section. One HAD to be exclusively made for Shay, of course.

Last edited:

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893

AndreaAC

Oooh! Very nice! And hey, I have that same Meta Knight plush and Popplio plush!
XD Really? That's AWESOME! Also, which one of the two I have? And I forgot that I have some more stuff handing on the other side of my bed, that's where my Ridleys and Rosalinas are.

AndreaAC

I have the one near the bottom, with the closed mouth.
:3 That's great! X'D I feel like all the stuff I got has a little bit of everything. And it's awesome to see how each of our collections reflect our tastes.

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
View attachment 275570
Guh-Huzzah! Guh-Huzzah! xD That's honestly the best I could take of everything. Most of the stuff is second hand stuff.

NonSpecificGuy NonSpecificGuy x'D I might take a closer pic of the "AC" section. One HAD to be exclusively made for Shay, of course.
“The Shay Patri- I mean uh, the AC section xD”
-Andrea

:p

I'm hoping that we get news on No More Heroes 3 (can't think of any other reason why Grasshopper would be involved) and Persona 5 Scramble (hopefully a release date outside of Japan).

Also, I've beaten Nier Automata! (endings A-E, at least - I haven't gotten endings F-Z, but those are all joke endings, by my understanding) It was a roller coaster (metaphorically and emotionally - though there is a memorable sequence where you fight on top of a roller coaster), and I'd strongly recommend it. I don't want to say much more than that, because I figure it's best to go into the game not knowing much about it.

Now that I'm done with it, I think I'll focus on Bug Fables.
Really hoping Sega has VIRTUA Fighter as unlikely as that seems.

AndreaAC

“The Shay Patri- I mean uh, the AC section xD”
-Andrea

:p

Really hoping Sega has VIRTUA Fighter as unlikely as that seems.
xP HEHEHEHEHE~! I mean, a close friend of mine gave it a good name waaay before, just when I was planning it: The Shay Shrine! :cheep: Yis.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
This would have been pretty cool. Hopefully in a sequel.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
You know its one of those nights when you're thinking weird stuff.
I'm just drinking Coke and sitting in my back garden at 2am.

"What would be scarier? Horses with hands or Ostriches with four legs?"

I'm not going to bed yet.

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113
You know its one of those nights when you're thinking weird stuff.
I'm just drinking Coke and sitting in my back garden at 2am.

"What would be scarier? Horses with hands or Ostriches with four legs?"

I'm not going to bed yet.
Something about a four legged Ostrich just doesn't sit well with me

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113
I just remembered, the new battle for bikini bottom is coming out this week

Really excited to get my copy eheheh

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Anyway, yhe song I'm thinking of is this one song that sounds like it came out in the 80s, and it has an electronic part that goes "Din nin nin Nin nin nin nin", but that won't work because idk how else to describe it to google and they given me jack.

snowgolem

Smash Lord
NNID
None
Switch FC
SW-7635-8772-4887
Just checked the livestream on YT.
The image still says 10 am, but YouTube is saying it is gonna start at 2 pm. Has this happened before? Which should I trust?

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Anyway, yhe song I'm thinking of is this one song that sounds like it came out in the 80s, and it has an electronic part that goes "Din nin nin Nin nin nin nin", but that won't work because idk how else to describe it to google and they given me jack.
You're looking for the name of a song? You could hum and record it and upload it online before showing the recording to others online like I did once.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
This would be pretty cool to see:
But iirc Sakurai has his collection at his second house that he only stays at when working late for a few days at a time.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
Just checked the livestream on YT.
The image still says 10 am, but YouTube is saying it is gonna start at 2 pm. Has this happened before? Which should I trust?
It likely depends on your time zone. For me, it says it's live in 12 hours, and it will air June 22nd at 10 am.

But iirc Sakurai has his collection at his second house that he only stays at when working late for a few days at a time.
Calling it now - if we see even a hint of that, people are going to be making lists of what's visible and using that as proof for characters from those games based on what he's played recently.

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
It likely depends on your time zone. For me, it says it's live in 12 hours, and it will air June 22nd at 10 am.

Calling it now - if we see even a hint of that, people are going to be making lists of what's visible and using that as proof for characters from those games based on what he's played recently.
Oh absolutely and it will be very entertaining to watch unfold lol

snowgolem

Smash Lord
NNID
None
Switch FC
SW-7635-8772-4887
If that happens, and the next Sakurai presents is still during quarantine, then you’ll know why it’s so boring.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Regarding my idea for an Super Smash Bros./Jump Stars story, I decided to make an smaller cast so it wouldn't get complicated.

The survivors of the merged multiverses.

Dragon Ball Z: Goku, Vegeta, Piccolo, Hercule Satan, Frieza
Naruto: Naruto Uzumaki, Sasuke Uchiha, Hinata Hyuga, Orochimaru
Bleach: Ichigo Kurosaki, Rukia Kuchiki, Kenpachi Zaraki, Sosuke Aizen
One Piece: Luffy, Zoro, Sanji, Boa Hancock, Blackbeard
YuYu Hakusho: Yusuke Urameshi, Hiei
HunterxHunter: Gon Freecss, Killua Zoldyck, Hisoka Morow
My Hero Acadmia: Izuku Midoriya, Katsuki Bakugou, Ochaco Uraraka, Tsuyu Asui, Tomura Shigaraki
Saint Seiya: Pegasus Seiya
Fist of the North Star: Kenshiro, Raoh
Medaka Box: Medaka Kurokami
City Hunter: Ryo Saeba
Black Clover: Asta
Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Jotaro Kujo, Dio Brando
Yu-Gi-Oh!: Yugi Muto/Yami Yugi
Toriko: Toriko
Gintama: Gintoki Sakata
Rurouni Kenshin: Kenshin Himura

Super Mario Bros.: Mario, Luigi, Peach, Bowser, Yoshi, Wario
Donkey Kong: Donkey Kong, Diddy Kong, King K. Rool
The Legend of Zelda: Link, Zelda, Ganondorf
Metroid: Samus Aran, Ridley
Kirby: Kirby, Meta Knight, King Dedede
StarFox: Fox McCloud
Pokemon: Pikachu, Mewtwo, Lucario, Pokemon Trainer
EarthBound: Ness, Lucas
F-Zero: Captain Falcon
Fire Emblem: Marth, Roy
Kid Icarus: Pit, Palutena, Dark Pit, Medusa
Xenoblade Chronicles: Shulk
Splatoon: Inkling, Octoling

Last edited:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Among my ideas would be upon the merge. The survivors gets are sent somewhere else in the merged multiverse world, some being together.

For example. Izuku and Tsuyu who eventually runs into Donkey Kong and Diddy Kong teaming up with them.

King K. Rool who eventually meets Blackbeard, at first fighting but eventually teaming up once they see how similar they are.

Gintoki Sakata having an run in with King Dedede.

Kenpachi Zaraki finding Meta Knight to be an worthy opponent to fight having underestimated him at first.

Katsuki Bakugou and Yusuke Urameshi teaming up.

Lucas meeting Inkling and sticking by her side for protection.

The climax and ending of the story when all hope seems to be lost for all the banded heroes and villains. Hercule Satan accidentally saves the day restoring things back to normal.

Last edited:

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
the Spongebob plug-and-play is seen in the background. Speculation goes for years on what it means.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Good night guys.

Here's to tomorrow whoever the ARMS character is. The possibility that tomorrow the long debate whether assists and spirits can be promoted is true or not.

Hoping: Minmin
Prediction: Spring Man

Last edited:

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Remember how Sakurai said he's scared of talking about games he's played since speculators will read too far into it?

Now that you've put it that way, something tells me that he will take special care not to show any of his collection in the background.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Watch all that **** be blurry and people will try to unblur it to find clues. :secretkpop:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Well regardless of who it is tomorrow. All rules will be gone.

If it’s Spring Man that means Assist trophies are game for DLC and probably that Waluigi is in( or Bombernan/issac). And that also means that if they are willing to replace models And items, then PNGS( spirits) would be even easier to promote.

If it’s one of the spirits then that means Spirits are game for DLC, which I think probably means Geno is in.

Either way speculation will be off the rails come tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom